Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 111
  1. #1
    ZigZak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    586
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Cold

    [Opinion] Who are the ten most powerful people on Earth? [Opinion]

    So this is an opinion thread. Just post on this thread who you think are the ten most powerful people on this planet...

  2. #2
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,004
    My Mood
    Blah
    God & Obama.

  3. #3
    ZigZak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    586
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Cold
    @Paradise` Thanks for the reply, and I completely agree with your answer... But just before you posted I was hoping we could leave Obama out of this because everyone knows he is the US president and he is obviously the most powerful person after God (unless you are an atheist, which I am not).[COLOR="Silver"]

    ---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

    EDIT: Sorry double-posted (Slow internet)
    Last edited by ZigZak; 05-02-2012 at 11:28 PM.

  4. #4
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    1.Kim Jong-UN, he basically can sart World War 3 whenever. Fucking crazy cunt.
    2.Sheiks, they have the power to stop giving us oil.
    3.Obama
    4.Vladimir Putin
    5.Hu Jintao, Chinese president/dictator/prime minister, Idk what they call him.
    6.Google Inventors
    7.Wen Jiabao,Chinese premier.
    8.Google Inventors
    9.Mark Zuckerburg
    10. Idk, Bill Clinton.

  5. #5
    Swiftdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Illinois.
    Posts
    12,572
    Reputation
    1130
    Thanks
    2,982
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Bill Gates derp
    Still love you Giggletron


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Swiftdude For This Useful Post:

    Delko DJ (06-26-2012)

  7. #6
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post
    Bill Gates derp
    He stepped down as CEO of microsoft.

  8. #7
    StayTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,345
    Reputation
    391
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

    He stepped down as CEO of microsoft.
    Ask him if he could buy your life ?

    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to StayTrue For This Useful Post:

    Delko DJ (06-26-2012)

  10. #8
    Swiftdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Illinois.
    Posts
    12,572
    Reputation
    1130
    Thanks
    2,982
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

    He stepped down as CEO of microsoft.
    doesnt mean he aint powerful
    Still love you Giggletron


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Swiftdude For This Useful Post:

    Stevenom (05-03-2012)

  12. #9
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTrue View Post


    Ask him if he could buy your life ?
    I don't get it sorry.

  13. #10
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post
    1.Kim Jong-UN, he basically can sart World War 3 whenever. Fucking crazy cunt.
    2.Sheiks, they have the power to stop giving us oil.
    3.Obama
    4.Vladimir Putin
    5.Hu Jintao, Chinese president/dictator/prime minister, Idk what they call him.
    6.Google Inventors
    7.Wen Jiabao,Chinese premier.
    8.Google Inventors
    9.Mark Zuckerburg
    10. Idk, Bill Clinton.
    Thought you were just anti american
    now I KNOW that you are retarded
    1.North korea doesn't have nuclear missiles
    2.Its US that can put sanctions on iran and other middle eastern countries
    3.America isn't a Totalitarianistic state
    4. Russia has close to no economic power
    5. Hu Jintao isn't a dictator
    6. The inventors of googles probably don't own even half of google's stocks
    7. Wen Jiabao probably has as much or maybe even more power then Hu jintao
    9. Mark Zuckerburg doesn't have ANY political power what so ever
    10. Bill Clinton is A FORMER president

    God your list is more retarded then your fucked up views on America.
    lol.

  14. #11
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post


    doesnt mean he aint powerful
    But how is he powerful?
    He gave away most of his money and is an old bag .

  15. #12
    Swiftdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Illinois.
    Posts
    12,572
    Reputation
    1130
    Thanks
    2,982
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

    But how is he powerful?
    He gave away most of his money and is an old bag .
    is worth like 50 billion$....you tell me how hes not powerful.
    Still love you Giggletron


  16. #13
    StayTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,345
    Reputation
    391
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post


    is worth like 50 billion$....you tell me how hes not powerful.
    Thats what i meant when i said if he could buy canadian's life, but i guess he didn't understand.

    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

  17. #14
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

    But how is he powerful?
    He gave away most of his money and is an old bag .
    How is he NOT powerful?
    He's one of the most influential people in the world at the moment.

    Most of Canadian's arguments if not ALL are misinformed and consist of terrible logic. When he doesn't have the ability to contest a post he simply ignores it and continues attacking others with ridiculously RETARDED posts.
    Last edited by noob555; 05-03-2012 at 12:00 AM.

  18. #15
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Thought you were just anti american
    now I KNOW that you are retarded
    1.North korea doesn't have nuclear missiles
    2.Its US that can put sanctions on iran and other middle eastern countries
    3.America isn't a Totalitarianistic state
    4. Russia has close to no economic power
    5. Hu Jintao isn't a dictator
    6. The inventors of googles probably don't own even half of google's stocks
    7. Wen Jiabao probably has as much or maybe even more power then Hu jintao
    9. Mark Zuckerburg doesn't have ANY political power what so ever
    10. Bill Clinton is A FORMER president

    God your list is more retarded then your fucked up views on America.
    lol.
    1. Who said you have to have nuclear missiles to start a war lmao? you're saying my views are bad but look at yourself.
    2. Do you think a desperate countries will listen to sanctions? LOLOL.
    3. Obama is still very powerful, I put him on the list for a reason.
    4. Russia is still the biggest country in the world and has ALOT of say on what goes on.
    5. Where did I say for sure he was? I said I wasn't sure.
    6. They still own google, do they not?
    7. Actually no, I'd love to know where you get your facts lmao..
    9. He still is very powerful, he did put social networking on the map. Which is extremely important. Who says political power is all that is needed?
    10. Are you kidding me? He probably was one of the best things that happened to the United States, do you know how much sway in the polls for people running for election he has? .

    Shut the fuck up, you're just throwing random shit at me attempting to look intelligent where-as you clearly aren't even close.


    ---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    How is he NOT powerful?
    He's one of the most influential people in the world at the moment.

    Most of Canadian's arguments if not ALL are misinformed and consist of terrible logic. When he doesn't have the ability to contest a post he simply ignores it and continues attacking others with ridiculously RETARDED posts.
    I'd love for you to explain where in the world he influences? He created Microsoft and handed it down, he's rich. That's it. Do you know how many rich people there are?
    And what do you mean ignoring your post? I didn't even see it in the first place until I got the notification you fucking wad.


    ---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by StayTrue View Post


    That's what i meant when i said if he could buy Canadian's life, but i guess he didn't understand.
    Maybe if you would have used proper grammar I would have understood, of course I didn't understand. You said "buy your life" out of nowhere, I thought you were implementing that I had no life.
    Last edited by Canadian; 05-03-2012 at 12:08 AM.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Who are the best quick scopers around?
    By Jacket in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-14-2010, 07:17 AM
  2. The World's Most Powerful People
    By Sausage Fest in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 03:41 PM
  3. Who are the ppl who use hax...?
    By pimpinallovertheworld666 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 01:02 PM
  4. Who are the best hackers online?
    By Alexjr123 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 03:49 PM
  5. Who are the super users?
    By SadisticGrin in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 06:03 PM