Thread: 21 Jump Street

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored

    21 Jump Street

    Good movie

    And did anyone watch The Avengers yet?
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  2. #2
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    15,500
    Reputation
    1710
    Thanks
    6,371
    21 jump street sucked. I dont recommend it.



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  3. #3
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    21 jump street sucked. I dont recommend it.
    This, few funny parts though.
    Avengers tonight w friends, I'll post on this thread after I get back.

  4. #4
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,772
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    The Avengers was good, except the movie theater I watched it at had stupid ass arranged seatings and someone took our seats and I didn't want to bitch about so I sat somewhere else. Literally 10 minutes into the movie people were STILL moving cause these stupid ass people in literally a group of 20 people came LATE to the movie theater and bitched about people taking their spot in a FULL ASS MOVIE THEATER.

  5. #5
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
    The Avengers was good, except the movie theater I watched it at had stupid ass arranged seatings and someone took our seats and I didn't want to bitch about so I sat somewhere else. Literally 10 minutes into the movie people were STILL moving cause these stupid ass people in literally a group of 20 people came LATE to the movie theater and bitched about people taking their spot in a FULL ASS MOVIE THEATER.
    What kind of Movie Theater has arranged seatings? Lol'd.

  6. #6
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Any of u guys saw "The Town"?
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  7. #7
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,772
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

    What kind of Movie Theater has arranged seatings? Lol'd.
    I watched the movie in 3d and literally the manager did NOT give a fuck about arranged seatings, but people were so bitchy about the arranged seatings that they DID NOT even try to get different seats, they were stubborn as fuck. And a crap ton of people came late as hell to the movie and expect people to move for them cause of the stupid ass arranged seats.

  8. #8
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    I watched the movie in 3d and literally the manager did NOT give a fuck about arranged seatings, but people were so bitchy about the arranged seatings that they DID NOT even try to get different seats, they were stubborn as fuck. And a crap ton of people came late as hell to the movie and expect people to move for them cause of the stupid ass arranged seats.
    what theatre do u go to? i go to the one at landmark center near BLS and Lowes in Downtown
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  9. #9
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,772
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikaboom View Post
    what theatre do u go to? i go to the one at landmark center near BLS and Lowes in Downtown
    The one in Randolph.

  10. #10
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    I watched the movie in 3d and literally the manager did NOT give a fuck about arranged seatings, but people were so bitchy about the arranged seatings that they DID NOT even try to get different seats, they were stubborn as fuck. And a crap ton of people came late as hell to the movie and expect people to move for them cause of the stupid ass arranged seats.
    Well me and my friends were sitting down at the movies watching devil when this guy came 30 minutes late, his two other friends were at the end and I didn't know them, I took the only seat by his friends and he told me to get out of the seat, we grabs me and we literally get into a fight. He gets kicked out and I continue to watch the movie. Some people are disrespectful :P

  11. #11
    unicorn69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,112
    Reputation
    -147
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikaboom View Post
    what theatre do u go to? i go to the one at landmark center near BLS and Lowes in Downtown
    Minnesota?

  12. #12
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by unicorn69 View Post
    Minnesota?
    Boston, MA
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  13. #13
    Logical.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who the hell cares?
    Posts
    2,978
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    160
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Yeah 21 Jump Street was a great movie.
    Really funny.

    R.I.P to my nephew Derek at the age of 17. Always will remember you.. October 15th,2011.
    logicalmpgh@hotmail.com
    E-mail me if you have any questions or concerns.

    My accounts currently:
    Anyone interested about my account, contact me through PM.
    https://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=6072365

Similar Threads

  1. 21 jump street
    By Dakota in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 01:22 PM
  2. Jump In My Car
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-22-2007, 02:57 PM
  3. i think i'll jump on the band wagon
    By A7X Oblivian in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-18-2006, 10:38 PM
  4. Flying / Jump Packet
    By Bull3t in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-16-2006, 07:32 PM
  5. World jump day
    By -Avenger- in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 09:28 AM