Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 44
  1. #16
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    214
    My Mood
    Amused
    You have Gaara in your signature, it's all good. ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
    No one exactly cares to whoever died in your family nor how you love this situation.
    That....is pretty fucked up man. I care. :S








     





















  2. #17
    zubni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    338
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Happy
    im not a troll my cousin is still, wired to a machine in the hospital as we speak even though she is brain dead..

    ---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Swavadellic View Post
    If this is a troll, you deserve to burn in hell.
    Faggot.
    i swear to god im not trolling

  3. #18
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by zubni View Post
    im not a troll my cousin is still, wired to a machine in the hospital as we speak even though she is brain dead..

    ---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------



    i swear to god im not trolling
    There is no need for that kind of swearing. I'm sorry to hear about your cousin.

  4. #19
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    I'm still waiting until I can't give you some lovely de rep





  5. #20
    yoda23456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    420Sweden
    Posts
    1,335
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    This boy suck @Troll.

  6. #21
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by zubni View Post
    im not a troll my cousin is still, wired to a machine in the hospital as we speak even though she is brain dead..

    ---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------



    i swear to god im not trolling
    So you decided to sit at home on a website and try to find someone in the world that doesn't hate you?





  7. #22
    zubni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    338
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Happy
    what??????????????

    ---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

    @Swifts Bitch noo wtf the reason i was raging so hard is becuase i losted someone dear to me.

  8. #23
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by zubni View Post
    what??????????????

    ---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

    @Swifts Bitch noo wtf the reason i was raging so hard is becuase i losted someone dear to me.
    So you decided to spend your time sitting on mpgh trying to find someone in the world that likes you instead of being with your cousin?





  9. #24
    zubni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    338
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifts Bitch View Post


    So you decided to spend your time sitting on mpgh trying to find someone in the world that likes you instead of being with your cousin?
    umm dude you dont know the situation im in and i don't feel like explaining it to you. and i was already there to see her body. stop trying to be such a smart ass

  10. #25
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by zubni View Post


    umm dude you dont know the situation im in and i don't feel like explaining it to you. and i was already there to see her body. stop trying to be such a smart ass
    So instead of spending time with someone you 'love' in hospital you come on the internet and try and troll people?





  11. #26
    zubni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    338
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifts Bitch View Post


    So instead of spending time with someone you 'love' in hospital you come on the internet and try and troll people?
    seriously wtf? shut up and go troll on some other thread your pissing me off..and i can't even visit her you bich

  12. #27
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by zubni View Post


    seriously wtf? shut up and go troll on some other thread your pissing me off..
    I don't understand why you take the internet so seriously.

    If someone is in hospital, wouldn't you want to be there instead of on the internet?



    Also, 'Your' should have been 'You're'





  13. #28
    zubni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    338
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifts Bitch View Post


    I don't understand why you take the internet so seriously.

    If someone is in hospital, wouldn't you want to be there instead of on the internet?



    Also, 'Your' should have been 'You're'
    first off no one gives a fuck about grammar on this website so why should i?
    And dude I'm a little town in ajax while she is toronto and the doctors wouldnt even let you in

  14. #29
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    Quote Originally Posted by zubni View Post


    first off no one gives a fuck about grammar on this website so why should i?
    And dude I'm a little town in ajax while she is toronto and the doctors wouldnt even let you in
    You just said you had seen the body :s
    Not sure if you're trolling, if you are, you're a major cunt.



    My games;

    x

  15. #30
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by zubni View Post


    first off no one gives a fuck about grammar on this website so why should i?
    And dude I'm a little town in ajax while she is toronto and the doctors wouldnt even let you in
    You said you saw the body. Your troll is up. Just admit you come on mpgh because no one that you know In real life likes you and you want people to feel sorry for you.





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. how about Tantra Online Game
    By scoutranger in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-29-2012, 09:16 AM
  2. Random Post about WoW
    By SadisticGrin in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 03:55 PM
  3. Anyone here know about rakion
    By terence in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 12:49 AM
  4. Connection About for Annomalation in Game
    By asdasd in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 09:17 PM