Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 63
  1. #16
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,603
    Quote Originally Posted by Scata View Post


    you mean Whitney Houston?



    it's pop. what the fuck do you expect? you're hating on somebody who's made millions of dollars off that song, you're not one to talk about what's terrible because people OBVIOUSLY seem to like it.
    I mix them together /okey.jpg



    My games;

    x

  2. #17
    Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    4,137
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    4,527
    Quote Originally Posted by Scata View Post
    it's pop. what the fuck do you expect? you're hating on somebody who's made millions of dollars off that song, you're not one to talk about what's terrible because people OBVIOUSLY seem to like it.
    When did I say that there weren't people that didn't like it? Ignorant people like ignorant music.


  3. #18
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,004
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,005
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
    When did I say that there weren't people that didn't like it? Ignorant people like ignorant music.
    you have no valid opinion on the matter.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  4. #19
    Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    4,137
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    4,527
    Quote Originally Posted by Scata View Post


    you have no valid opinion on the matter.
    Your opinion on the validity of my opinion is invalid. But whatever, if you have nothing better to contribute to this discussion than "NO YOU'RE WRONG" (without, of course, being able to explain why) then I'm out.
    Last edited by Blitz; 05-05-2012 at 09:28 PM.


  5. #20
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Nicki Minaj is an inspiration to little girls all over the world!


  6. #21
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,748
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Derp View Post


    She got over 2 Mil .
    Yeah.. Sadly..
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  7. #22
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,780
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
    When did I say that there weren't people that didn't like it? Ignorant people like ignorant music.
    lol wtf did i just read

  8. #23
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,004
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,005
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    lol wtf did i just read
    he's fucking derpy as hell. he'd argue about anything.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  9. #24
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,780
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Scata View Post


    he's fucking derpy as hell. he'd argue about anything.
    Yeah I know. I always thought anti social people were smart, but Blitz.

  10. #25
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,748
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Scata View Post


    you mean Whitney Houston?



    it's pop. what the fuck do you expect? you're hating on somebody who's made millions of dollars off that song, you're not one to talk about what's terrible because people OBVIOUSLY seem to like it.
    There is Justin Bieber, I don't hate him, since he atleast uses words.

    But nicki minaj, WHY?!
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  11. #26
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by unicorn69 View Post
    I seriously wonder if they realize that their music sucks and that she should quit while she's ahead before she ends up like Amy Winehouse or Whitney Houston, all coked up.
    How was amy winehouse's music and whitney houston's music bad?wat lol

  12. #27
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    How was amy winehouse's music and whitney houston's music bad?wat lol
    "They tried to take me rehab i said no no noooooooooo"

    "ANDDDDDDDDD IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

    both amazing so that guys point is invalid.


  13. #28
    Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    4,137
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    4,527
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    lol wtf did i just read
    A brief explanation of why "artists" like Nicki Minaj actually get popular. Because people are fucking stupid, and by extension are able to like her stupid fucking music. This is not a hard concept to grasp.

    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    Yeah I know. I always thought anti social people were smart, but Blitz.
    I'm not even going to acknowledge your little circle jerk going on with Austin over here, insulting me without a real reason but "I thought anti social people were smart" -- what in the actual fuck. What the hell would give you an idea this retarded? Do you have brain damage, sir?
    Last edited by Blitz; 05-05-2012 at 11:38 PM.


  14. #29
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,780
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
    A brief explanation of why "artists" like Nicki Minaj actually get popular. Because people are fucking stupid, and by extension are able to like her stupid fucking music. This is not a hard concept to grasp.
    >Song uses techniques to make it catchy
    >Calls everyone stupid for liking something catchy
    >lol'd

    Not everyone has the same music taste. Do you like chicken because it tastes good? Well then you're stupid then because you like chicken.


    ---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
    A brief explanation of why "artists" like Nicki Minaj actually get popular. Because people are fucking stupid, and by extension are able to like her stupid fucking music. This is not a hard concept to grasp.



    I'm not even going to acknowledge your little circle jerk going on with Austin over here, insulting me without a real reason but "I thought anti social people were smart" -- what in the actual fuck. What the hell would give you an idea this retarded? Do you have brain damage, sir?
    You don't acknowledge it, yet you read it and wrote out a long insult. Right. And circle jerks isn't two people agreeing with each other. Maybe if you didn't give off the impression of a pasty pale white kid maybe people on this site would think that...

  15. #30
    .REZClone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,478
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    127
    Not really..



    War rock Minion - 6-22-12 - Current
    Dragon Nest Minion - 9-15-12 - Current

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 02:42 PM
  2. Get any msn you want.
    By mostwanted in forum Programming Tutorials
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-24-2008, 08:58 AM
  3. My acc has been stolen... you may remember me
    By whydoihack in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 03:15 AM
  4. [Selling Retails!] Any Ones You Like!!
    By calvinainsworth123 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 02:23 PM