Thread: SWOOPSWOOP!!!

Thanks

SWOOPSWOOP!!!

Guess what?
    I know you won't care, but I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.
    Heh.

I just bought an HDTV Tuner Card. You may or may not know what this is, but think of it as a capture card for consoles. But what most people don't realize or buy, is one that supports Analog tv/Digital tv. They buy that simple, shitty Dazzle (sorry Iwin). This tuner card will play HDTV channels, Digital Channels, and Analog channels, along with FM radio, S-video, Av and Tv inputs. This means I can record/watch tv, record/play my game systems, and play/record FM radio. I am replacing my TV (not HD, just flatscreen, 19") with my 22" widescreen Acer. This card supports 1080i (highest Hi Definition resolution) meaning I can watch and record HD. All monitors will always have a higher resolution than a TV simply because for a monitor you play back differently, with an HDTV they have analog and that means the res will be lower (All this is off the top of my head, btw). So what I'm saying is:

I now have an HDTV 22" possible of playing my Xbox at 1080i, recording it, and also playing all types of TV and recording it. Woop Woop.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by seemliss View Post
    Guess what?
    I know you won't care, but I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.
    Heh.

I just bought an HDTV Tuner Card. You may or may not know what this is, but think of it as a capture card for consoles. But what most people don't realize or buy, is one that supports Analog tv/Digital tv. They buy that simple, shitty Dazzle (sorry Iwin). This tuner card will play HDTV channels, Digital Channels, and Analog channels, along with FM radio, S-video, Av and Tv inputs. This means I can record/watch tv, record/play my game systems, and play/record FM radio. I am replacing my TV (not HD, just flatscreen, 19") with my 22" widescreen Acer. This card supports 1080i (highest Hi Definition resolution) meaning I can watch and record HD. All monitors will always have a higher resolution than a TV simply because for a monitor you play back differently, with an HDTV they have analog and that means the res will be lower (All this is off the top of my head, btw). So what I'm saying is:

I now have an HDTV 22" possible of playing my Xbox at 1080i, recording it, and also playing all types of TV and recording it. Woop Woop.
    To shorten this. It records lol jk. Nice dude i wish i had it.

Thanks
    2 lazy to read it T.T

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I thought the highest HD for an Xbox 360 was 720.
    o_o

..::Latest::..

..::Gifts::..
    [][][][][][]