Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 52
  1. #1
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,034
    Reputation
    242
    Thanks
    507

    lets get this straight

    Me and Xplcitt have been told that we are the same user. I have come up with reasons on how we are not the same person.

    1)I wouldn't spend time posting on both account. Nor will Joe.
    2)It would be very fucking pointless because people hate us both.
    3)How would he be so good at graphics and I suck?
    4)Both me and Xplicitt have a very fucking different attitude.

    If you still don't believe me, ask the mods/admins to check our IP's, they're different guaranteed. Mine is different from my previous because I just bought a computer tonight. XPS ftw!
    Anyway. WERE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE!
    I'm Juan, hes Joe.
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

    Rap & Hip Hop section.

  2. #2
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,275
    My Mood
    Tired
    These allegations are completely fucking retarded.

  3. #3
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,034
    Reputation
    242
    Thanks
    507
    /Agreed

    but I guess these people dont fucking get it
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

    Rap & Hip Hop section.

  4. #4
    ClapBangKiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ★ ★ ★ ★★
    Posts
    2,094
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    717
    My Mood
    Asleep
    1)I wouldn't spend time posting on both account. Nor will Joe. - How would we know that
    2)It would be very fucking pointless because people hate us both. - Go Figure
    3)How would he be so good at graphics and I suck? - Doesn't take much skills to pretend to suck.
    4)Both me and Xplicitt have a very fucking different attitude. - I can pretend too


    If you're not in the group, don't wear the seal.

  5. #5
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,524
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    i knew you wernt same people from very start

    Quote Originally Posted by ClapBangKiss View Post
    1)I wouldn't spend time posting on both account. Nor will Joe. - How would we know that
    2)It would be very fucking pointless because people hate us both. - Go Figure
    3)How would he be so good at graphics and I suck? - Doesn't take much skills to pretend to suck.
    4)Both me and Xplicitt have a very fucking different attitude. - I can pretend too
    well now arnt you just a little wanna be gangster slut?

  6. #6
    Oneirish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3Oh!3, Colorado
    Posts
    4,573
    Reputation
    876
    Thanks
    865
    My Mood
    Inspired
    both are faggots? You can always have staff check ip's... lol

  7. #7
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,034
    Reputation
    242
    Thanks
    507
    Quote Originally Posted by ClapBangKiss View Post
    1)I wouldn't spend time posting on both account. Nor will Joe. - How would we know that
    2)It would be very fucking pointless because people hate us both. - Go Figure
    3)How would he be so good at graphics and I suck? - Doesn't take much skills to pretend to suck.
    4)Both me and Xplicitt have a very fucking different attitude. - I can pretend too
    so are you saying this because i said you were a man?
    or because your just a stupid broad?
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

    Rap & Hip Hop section.

  8. #8
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,275
    My Mood
    Tired
    Lmao, you people need lifes.
    No joke.

  9. #9
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,524
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
    Lmao, you people need lifes.
    No joke.
    not counting meh right????

  10. #10
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,275
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by hyak View Post
    not counting meh right????
    Anyone who thinks that me and him could possibly be the same person, needs a life.

  11. #11
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,524
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    i already said i know u guys aint same person so yea

  12. #12
    BSG.Flash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    広島沖縄
    Posts
    3,245
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    219
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I'm Jo33333 too, don't forget.

    ..::Latest::..

    ..::Gifts::..
    [][][][][][]

  13. #13
    ClapBangKiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ★ ★ ★ ★★
    Posts
    2,094
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    717
    My Mood
    Asleep
    haha, i never said both of you were teh same person infact it never came across to me that you both were the same...

    im just questioning what you say in the eyes of someone who thinks "the 2 of u are the same"

    *hope that made sense*

    @hyak,

    go fuck urself


    If you're not in the group, don't wear the seal.

  14. #14
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,524
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    oh wow so threatened

  15. #15
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,275
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ClapBangKiss View Post
    haha, i never said both of you were teh same person infact it never came across to me that you both were the same...

    im just questioning what you say in the eyes of someone who thinks "the 2 of u are the same"

    *hope that made sense*

    @hyak,

    go fuck urself
    I can't describe how cool you are.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. lets get this straight
    By Juan in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 11:56 PM
  2. Get this straight
    By ghettofox in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 07:43 PM
  3. Let's get this straight, shall we?
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-27-2008, 07:32 PM
  4. i keep getting this
    By NetNavi in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-26-2007, 11:39 AM

Tags for this Thread