Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 81
  1. #31
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by xX_n1kko_Xx View Post
    dude, just leave, you "try" to act cool by calling yourself a retard.
    Its a joke just like you are. You all are internet gangstas that really cant do shit in rl. You sit on the computer and make up stories of what you do but in reality i doubt your over 12 and can stay out passed 8:30. And that fag has a naked chick as his avatar dont clown on mine. That avatar screams, i need to get laid and you dont even no it.
    Last edited by Obama; 02-18-2009 at 06:02 PM.

  2. #32
    Zhellbound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mind
    Posts
    5,192
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    447
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by jussofresh1 View Post
    you dont no my life. You dont no me. And your all talk zhell. U probably hang wit the posers wearing dickies and dirty white t's
    Im not some fuckin white wangsta. I fuckin hate little white kids that try to be gangsta. Ive knocked to many of them.
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

    Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

  3. #33
    n1kko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net/DayZ
    Posts
    2,433
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    456
    My Mood
    Devilish
    omg, why dont just leave? dont be mad your mom wont let you smoke.
    dont fuck with zhell, k? i did, and it was a mistake. so, you and your short bus can go the fuck away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I can ban you for whatever reason I want, faggot.

    Banned for being a faggot.




  4. #34
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhellbound View Post
    Im not some fuckin white wangsta. I fuckin hate little white kids that try to be gangsta. Ive knocked to many of them.
    who says wangsta any more. You prove my point. You cant knock anyone out. YOUR A POSER GET IT THROUGH UR HEAD. and n1ko stfu you dont have to keep commenting either.

  5. #35
    Manetric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look to your right.
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    You guys are awesome! I mean, like arguing and all! I love this place!

  6. #36
    n1kko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net/DayZ
    Posts
    2,433
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    456
    My Mood
    Devilish
    i dont have to keep commenting?! your the one that fucked this thread up. a lot of ppl say wangster, but you dont hear it b/c your more than likly sitting on your fat ass with a beer in one hand, and a gay guys DICK in the other
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I can ban you for whatever reason I want, faggot.

    Banned for being a faggot.




  7. #37
    Manetric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look to your right.
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Dude! You all are yellin left and right. (I imagine.)

  8. #38
    n1kko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net/DayZ
    Posts
    2,433
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    456
    My Mood
    Devilish
    jusso needs to stfu. ive read his posts, and all he does is flame.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I can ban you for whatever reason I want, faggot.

    Banned for being a faggot.




  9. #39
    Zhellbound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mind
    Posts
    5,192
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    447
    My Mood
    Happy
    Jusso. Fuck you. Ok? Because i use a fucking word makes me aposer? Get real. You really think that by judjin people by their words makes you right? Ha! Who the fuck says who's to talk like what? If you heard a jamaican talkin , youd call him a poser cause your a fuckin douche. Stop fucking judgin people by how they talk. Just because your a fucking little bitch doesnt mean that everyone has no life unlike yourself. So get the fuck out and stop flaminb because your life has no heading in it. And infact before you say anything like "you white trash" Im no fuckin gangsta. I have my own band. I barely like rap.
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

    Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Zhellbound For This Useful Post:

    n1kko (02-18-2009)

  11. #40
    n1kko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net/DayZ
    Posts
    2,433
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    456
    My Mood
    Devilish
    ...............OH. MY. SWEET JESUS IN HEAVEN.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I can ban you for whatever reason I want, faggot.

    Banned for being a faggot.




  12. #41
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by xX_n1kko_Xx View Post
    jusso needs to stfu. ive read his posts, and all he does is flame.
    You must have alot of time on your hands. 80% of my posts are helpful and the times i do flame is because these ignorant newbs spam and post phony hacks on the site. Most of my posts are conversation or help so you obviously wrong on that point. If you really want to call me a flamer atleast look through the posts rather than looking at the last 10 i wrote. And no i havent heard wangster since 07 you white boys probably still use it in your white neighborhoods.

    "And infact before you say anything like "you white trash" Im no fuckin gangsta. I have my own band. I barely like rap."

    HAHAH are you that fucking dum zhell. Thats how i no your a poser. You think being a gangster means your black and you listen to rap? Your a fucking idiot.
    Last edited by Obama; 02-18-2009 at 06:50 PM.

  13. #42
    Zhellbound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mind
    Posts
    5,192
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    447
    My Mood
    Happy
    A white man can murder a nigger 1v1. Niggers are to fuckin weak to fight on their own. Thats why you never see a nigga fightin 1v1. And why do you edit your posts so much? YOur tiny brain cant conjure up that much that fast?
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

    Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

  14. #43
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhellbound View Post
    A white man can murder a nigger 1v1. Niggers are to fuckin weak to fight on their own. Thats why you never see a nigga fightin 1v1. And why do you edit your posts so much? YOur tiny brain cant conjure up that much that fast?
    Wow. Have you ever heard the statment. Ignorance speaks loudly. Prime example. You speak for a whole race because you probably got beat up by some black people and thats why you try to act cool on here. You get ur ass beat if you say shit like that outside.

  15. #44
    Tryptamine.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    1,890
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    230
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by jussofresh1 View Post
    You must have alot of time on your hands. 80% of my posts are helpful and the times i do flame is because these ignorant newbs spam and post phony hacks on the site. Most of my posts are conversation or help so you obviously wrong on that point. If you really want to call me a flamer atleast look through the posts rather than looking at the last 10 i wrote. And no i havent heard wangster since 07 you white boys probably still use it in your white neighborhoods.

    "And infact before you say anything like "you white trash" Im no fuckin gangsta. I have my own band. I barely like rap."

    HAHAH are you that fucking dum zhell. Thats how i no your a poser. You think being a gangster means your black and you listen to rap? Your a fucking idiot.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    - Hunter S Thompson

  16. #45
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by s34d0g View Post
    Wow your cool. You probably jack off to that pic u lil pedo.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fuck this shit it's fucking cold.
    By fabz in forum General
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 03:15 AM
  2. Fuck this shit.
    By Empire in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 03:14 AM
  3. fuck this shit
    By M2A in forum General
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-08-2009, 07:00 PM
  4. FUCK THIS SHIT.
    By x.navi.x in forum General
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 03:20 PM
  5. FUCK THIS SHIT!!!!!!!
    By Oneirish in forum General
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 03:22 PM

Tags for this Thread