Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 81
  1. #46
    Tryptamine.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    1,890
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    230
    My Mood
    Bored
    I dont jack off to that you fucking faggot, I'm 14 you stupid cunt.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    - Hunter S Thompson

  2. #47
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by s34d0g View Post
    I dont jack off to that you fucking faggot, I'm 14 you stupid cunt.
    That explains alot, well i stop i dont wanna hurt your feelings.

  3. #48
    Tryptamine.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    1,890
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    230
    My Mood
    Bored
    My feelings dont get hurt you faggot rider of short dick in the ass.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    - Hunter S Thompson

  4. #49
    Zhellbound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mind
    Posts
    5,192
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    447
    My Mood
    Happy
    MAN. If you fuckin think im scared of niggers . You my friend are wrong. Im not being a poser. Because i dont need to act like something im not. I could care less what YOU think i am. You really think i would waste MY time posting shit thats a lie? Ive never lied on here. And if you dont believe me then you can gtfo. I fuckin hate people like you. Mainly because you think everybody is a peice of shit. But let me tell you this, i guarantee you that if you met someone in real life, you wouldnt talk to them like this. In regard to your little fuckin white "neighbourhoods" , Black 'eople wouldnt be were they are today if it hadnt been for white people. Dont even say that isnt true. White people gave you your rights. Im not sayin that you wouldnt be alive. But you would still be in your little fucking huts and drinkin dirty ass water.
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

    Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

  5. #50
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhellbound View Post
    MAN. If you fuckin think im scared of niggers . You my friend are wrong. Im not being a poser. Because i dont need to act like something im not. I could care less what YOU think i am. You really think i would waste MY time posting shit thats a lie? Ive never lied on here. And if you dont believe me then you can gtfo. I fuckin hate people like you. Mainly because you think everybody is a peice of shit. But let me tell you this, i guarantee you that if you met someone in real life, you wouldnt talk to them like this. In regard to your little fuckin white "neighbourhoods" , Black 'eople wouldnt be were they are today if it hadnt been for white people. Dont even say that isnt true. White people gave you your rights. Im not sayin that you wouldnt be alive. But you would still be in your little fucking huts and drinkin dirty ass water.
    Your the most ignorant person ive ever seen in my life. Have you ever studied this subject at all? Africa has not always been poor and starving. If youve ever picked up a fucking history book you would no africa had more wealth than europeans(gold etc.). They were not starving they were actually flourishing. If anything white people screwed africans over just like they did native americans and mexicans and the rest of the world. You gave noone rights. Blacks fought for rights and it took them 400 years to achieve just the minimum. Why do you think so much attention is being put on obama as the first black president. Because black people have come so far by ourselves. Before you posts no what your fucking talking about.
    Last edited by Obama; 02-18-2009 at 07:27 PM.

  6. #51
    Tryptamine.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    1,890
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    230
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by jussofresh1 View Post
    Your the most ignorant person ive ever seen in my life. Have you ever studied this subject at all? Africa has not always been poor and starving. If youve ever picked up a fucking history book you would no africa had more wealth than europeans(gold etc.). They were not starving they were actually flourishing. If anything white people screwed africans over just like they did native americans and mexicans. You gave noone rights. Blacks fought for rights and it took them 400 years to achieve just the minimum. Why do you think so much attention is being put on obama as the first black president. Because black people have come so far by ourselves. Before you posts no what your fucking talking about.
    Do you not fucking know what is happening in canada between the canadian government and the Natives here?
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    - Hunter S Thompson

  7. #52
    Zhellbound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mind
    Posts
    5,192
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    447
    My Mood
    Happy
    I know what the fuck im talking about. The only reason attention is being put on obama is because their watchin to see if he goin to fuck up. And when he does fuck up. Its going to be the end of the world. Why do you think africa is a 3rd world country? Because africa lives in the dirt. They have no fucking freedoms. The gov't is only concerned about money. They dont give a flying fuck how they get it. The fucking kill thousands of people for diamonds. Their uncivilised.
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

    Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

  8. #53
    megaflcl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Head
    Posts
    1,262
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    277
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by s34d0g View Post
    Same
    Man, you ever made tea with weed haha, man that shits good.
    THC isnt water soluble...
    im sure "some" of the cannabinoids are but i highly doubt it would be enough to feel anything


  9. #54
    Oneirish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3Oh!3, Colorado
    Posts
    4,573
    Reputation
    876
    Thanks
    865
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Fuck Obama and fuck the canadians!!!! no offense Jetamay

  10. #55
    Oneirish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3Oh!3, Colorado
    Posts
    4,573
    Reputation
    876
    Thanks
    865
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by megaflcl View Post
    THC isnt water soluble...
    im sure "some" of the cannabinoids are but i highly doubt it would be enough to feel anything
    I've tried it before, does nothing. Just tastes like some shit green tea. why not go oldschool and smoke it...

  11. #56
    Zhellbound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mind
    Posts
    5,192
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    447
    My Mood
    Happy
    Us Canadians will fuck your shit up. Harpers got a big proposal for america tomorow when obama comes to Ottawa
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

    Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

  12. #57
    megaflcl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Head
    Posts
    1,262
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    277
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    I've tried it before, does nothing. Just tastes like some shit green tea. why not go oldschool and smoke it...
    thats all i ever do =/
    ounce for ounce you get a fuck lot higher smoking it then shit like eating it
    i think eating it is a waste of money


  13. #58
    Zhellbound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mind
    Posts
    5,192
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    447
    My Mood
    Happy
    Not if you grow
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

    Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

  14. #59
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhellbound View Post
    I know what the fuck im talking about. The only reason attention is being put on obama is because their watchin to see if he goin to fuck up. And when he does fuck up. Its going to be the end of the world. Why do you think africa is a 3rd world country? Because africa lives in the dirt. They have no fucking freedoms. The gov't is only concerned about money. They dont give a flying fuck how they get it. The fucking kill thousands of people for diamonds. Their uncivilised.
    And who made them that way. Im not mad at white people but to think your superior to someone because your skin has no color is pretty ignorant. White people fucked over the world and now your controlled by a black man. Karmas a bitch. And i dont give a fuck about canadians you didnt get fucked over for 400 years.

  15. #60
    megaflcl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Head
    Posts
    1,262
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    277
    My Mood
    Inspired
    im going to after i move in with my GF in a few months
    walk in closet and half is mine


Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fuck this shit it's fucking cold.
    By fabz in forum General
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 03:15 AM
  2. Fuck this shit.
    By Empire in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 03:14 AM
  3. fuck this shit
    By M2A in forum General
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-08-2009, 07:00 PM
  4. FUCK THIS SHIT.
    By x.navi.x in forum General
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 03:20 PM
  5. FUCK THIS SHIT!!!!!!!
    By Oneirish in forum General
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 03:22 PM

Tags for this Thread