Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Unicow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With My Unicows
    Posts
    2,712
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    215
    My Mood
    Lurking

    Severe ankle sprain questions

    Never mind, getting no help anyways. Close please.
    Last edited by Unicow; 05-13-2012 at 02:06 PM.

  2. #2
    Tall kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Living in Kiwi land
    Posts
    4,536
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    573
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    i love how people with these sorts of question ask mpgh first instead of going to a fully trained doctor or physician
    Oh hai der.

  3. #3
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post
    i love how people with these sorts of question ask mpgh first instead of going to a fully trained doctor or physician
    This. At least go to a forum specialized in this.

  4. #4
    StayTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,345
    Reputation
    391
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Its not good to ice to long.

    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

  5. #5
    Unicow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With My Unicows
    Posts
    2,712
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    215
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    This. At least go to a forum specialized in this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post
    i love how people with these sorts of question ask mpgh first instead of going to a fully trained doctor or physician

    Don't really feel like it o-o lol

  6. #6
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
    Don't really feel like it o-o lol
    Well that makes you pretty stupid if you're going to go consult unqualified 14 year olds.

  7. #7
    Unicow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With My Unicows
    Posts
    2,712
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    215
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    Well that makes you pretty stupid if you're going to go consult unqualified 14 year olds.
    That's not all of the MPGH community. There are others that are mature and have experience with stuff like this.

  8. #8
    Extractional's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,196
    Reputation
    -287
    Thanks
    349
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
    That's not all of the MPGH community. There are others that are mature and have experience with stuff like this.
    Who's is a doctor on this forum?
















    You have 12 minutes to live use them carefully. Just walk around and move your ankle around.

  9. #9
    Unicow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With My Unicows
    Posts
    2,712
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    215
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Derp View Post


    Who's is a doctor on this forum?
















    You have 12 minutes to live use them carefully. Just walk around and move your ankle around.
    Never said there was a doctor on the forum, just implied that there are others that have experience with hurt ankles.

  10. #10
    Tall kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Living in Kiwi land
    Posts
    4,536
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    573
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
    Never said there was a doctor on the forum, just implied that there are others that have experience with hurt ankles.
    if someone was really a doctor on this site and wanted to help, you'd have had a proper answer by now look at all other comments in the thread, what do they say? go to a proper forum site that will actually give you some advice kkkkkkk?

    everyone here are weed smokers, computer nerds who live in there mums basement
    Oh hai der.

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] Several questions before you join
    By Malicius in forum Combat Arms EU Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 12:14 PM
  2. WPE Pro Question...
    By OutZida in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 02:02 AM
  3. Hacking world of warcraft? & a noob question
    By arsholio in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-08-2006, 02:55 PM
  4. Photoshop Question
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 12:38 PM
  5. question
    By wardo1926 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 08:36 PM