Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31
  1. #1
    Jo33333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Washington St.
    Posts
    808
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    308

    What would you do?

    You have a planned date with your girlfriend, at around 7:30pm.
    You get ready.

    While waiting on a ride, you get a text from another girl who says she is on her way to her friends house. About 5min later, you get a call from that girl and her friend, they say they're home alone and they want you to come over.

    Now, I know the obvious choice for some of you, but for people with good morals and who where raised right this is a tough decision.

    So, what would you do?

  2. #2
    BSG.Flash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    広島沖縄
    Posts
    3,245
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    219
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo33333 View Post
    You have a planned date with your girlfriend, at around 7:30pm.
    You get ready.

    While waiting on a ride, you get a text from another girl who says she is on her way to her friends house. About 5min later, you get a call from that girl and her friend, they say they're home alone and they want you to come over.

    Now, I know the obvious choice for some of you, but for people with good morals and who where raised right this is a tough decision.

    So, what would you do?
    Lol, any particular reason why you're asking this?..
    I would go with my girlfriend.
    Knowing my luck, my girlfriend would probably be friends with the two girls and made them do it so she could catch me.

    ..::Latest::..

    ..::Gifts::..
    [][][][][][]

  3. #3
    megaflcl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Head
    Posts
    1,262
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    277
    My Mood
    Inspired
    depend on how many days ov gone withouyt being layed


  4. #4
    Threadstarter
    Bobo's Trainer
    Jo33333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Washington St.
    Posts
    808
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    308
    Quote Originally Posted by BSG.Flash View Post
    Lol, any particular reason why you're asking this?..
    I would go with my girlfriend.
    Knowing my luck, my girlfriend would probably be friends with the two girls and made them do it so she could catch me.
    Nah, the gf and the two girls don't like eachother.
    :s

    I think I'm choosing the gf.

  5. #5
    Zhellbound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mind
    Posts
    5,192
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    447
    My Mood
    Happy
    You probably have a higher chance of getting layed with your gf.
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

    Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

  6. #6
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by BSG.Flash View Post
    Lol, any particular reason why you're asking this?..
    I would go with my girlfriend.
    Knowing my luck, my girlfriend would probably be friends with the two girls and made them do it so she could catch me.
    Smart man BSG your absolutely right. If your really thinking about it you must really like this girl. Go wit ur girl dude. You might score for that instance but after your conscience will kick in and youll feel like shit.
    Last edited by Obama; 02-21-2009 at 08:24 PM.

  7. #7
    Threadstarter
    Bobo's Trainer
    Jo33333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Washington St.
    Posts
    808
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    308
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhellbound View Post
    You probably have a higher chance of getting layed with your gf.
    Nah, they already told me straight out to bring something if I come.
    But fuck it, I couldn't do that to my gf.

  8. #8
    Zhellbound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mind
    Posts
    5,192
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    447
    My Mood
    Happy
    Fuck. Are you serious. Thats a hard decision. But for the long run. Go with your girl
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

    Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

  9. #9
    BSG.Flash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    広島沖縄
    Posts
    3,245
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    219
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Good job Jo33333.
    Don't want to be a Ho33333.

    ..::Latest::..

    ..::Gifts::..
    [][][][][][]

  10. #10
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I'd go over my girls house..

  11. #11
    Threadstarter
    Bobo's Trainer
    Jo33333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Washington St.
    Posts
    808
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    308
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhellbound View Post
    Fuck. Are you serious. Thats a hard decision. But for the long run. Go with your girl
    Yeah I know for reall.

    But if you think about it in the long run like you said, the gf is a guaranteed getting laid a couple times compared to this once and risking everything.


    but can you say 3way ftw?
    How often does that opportunity come around.

    lol

  12. #12
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    You guys are all obviously morons here is some real advice

    "While waiting on a ride..."

    Get a license, Get a car.

  13. #13
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo33333 View Post
    Yeah I know for reall.

    But if you think about it in the long run like you said, the gf is a guaranteed getting laid a couple times compared to this once and risking everything.


    but can you say 3way ftw?
    How often does that opportunity come around.

    lol
    OR, you can simply make 'friends with benefits'.

  14. #14
    Threadstarter
    Bobo's Trainer
    Jo33333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Washington St.
    Posts
    808
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    308
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    You guys are all obviously morons here is some real advice

    "While waiting on a ride..."

    Get a license, Get a car.
    Bitch, go troll somewhere else.

  15. #15
    Zhellbound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mind
    Posts
    5,192
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    447
    My Mood
    Happy
    I KNOW. But fuck, its 2 chicks.
    Girlfriend is my final answer, Bob
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

    Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What would you look for in a game hacking tool kit?
    By Dave84311 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-02-2015, 07:34 AM
  2. What would you pay for this account?
    By dsambro in forum Marketplace Price Check / Questions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-05-2011, 08:51 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-12-2008, 02:05 PM
  4. What did YOU do durring downtime?
    By i eat trees in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-04-2006, 02:52 PM
  5. What would you do?
    By Mortifix in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 07:44 AM