Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 44
  1. #16
    Occidi de Pax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Back To The Drum!
    Posts
    3,069
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikaboom View Post
    Joseph Stalin did industrialize Russia so I guess there was a good part

    How bout Hitler?
    Only hated Jew, was able to mass up an entire army out of scratch in secrecy and he was the blame for germans losing the war after the lost of his main battle genius he took over :|
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

  2. #17
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,514
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimateon View Post


    Only hated Jew, was able to mass up an entire army out of scratch in secrecy and he was the blame for germans losing the war after the lost of his main battle genius he took over :|
    He came to power as the Democratic Party, when he came into power he went into fascism and got people to fear/hate Jews. The German Army grew bigger due to what I guess would be Nationalism and kids were encouraged to join for blood and honor. Hitler may have actually won the war if he didn't make so many enemies. He had one of the greatest armies in the world at the time. The Germans were pushing back the Russians to the East, but the Russian winter was a huge burden on them. He could of stormed Russia but decided to go back to fight of the British (who wouldn't be there if they didn't declare war) so now the Germans had to push the West and East front, but they decided to declare war on America too, since Japan was at war with them. But America nuked Japan, Japan surrendered to Germany had 3 main enemies. They were eventually defeated and Germany was occupied by France, Russia, Britain, and America, dividing Berlin into the Communist and Capitalist sides. Then the Cold War started during the occupation and Germany knew that if war broke out, it would probably be destroyed in the first few hours.

    Which is what i heard...
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  3. #18
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,740
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    I've already told you, Chechnya is a warzone and you won't find no hope there unless you turn your mind completely around and remember what you are and realize death awaits you.
    This is life mate, nobody will ever survive if he tries to make a chance or has an opinion on the governments will. Now just wait untill robotic warfigures come out.. Then we are completely fucked.


    ---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

    Unless a figure like Solid Snake pops up, we are all screwed imo.

    but hey cheer up im going to the marines and special forces to get my ass kicked so that you guys can live a good life
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  4. #19
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikaboom View Post
    Joseph Stalin did industrialize Russia so I guess there was a good part

    How bout Hitler?
    What? Are you retarded? At what cost. Millions died of famine.

  5. #20
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    You just found this out...?
    Are you new to the internet? or just live under a rock?

  6. #21
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    What? Are you retarded? At what cost. Millions died of famine.
    Lol. Pikaboom is Retuhded.

  7. #22
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    It doesn't have to be this way, unfortunately the powers that be care very little about the human condition,
    They've tried their hardest to keep people complacent, all the while plotting away at their ultimate goal.
    Money has kept us enslaved,it's what people that don't have it dream about having.
    But in the long run, it is nothing but a piece of paper and too many people value it more than human life.
    We have plenty of resource to sustain every human on this planet, Yet people are still dying of starvation..
    This is due to corrupt governments and the blatant neglect of human rights, and compassion.

    When I hear of certain Countries where kids get a gun in their hands before they get a book,
    It makes me feel pretty sick inside. Sure, I guess I should feel fortunate,
    But shit like this still doesn't make me feel any better about the world as a whole.
    Sad part about it is evidence points to the fact that it's only going to get worse.

  8. #23
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    It doesn't have to be this way, unfortunately the powers that be care very little about the human condition,
    They've tried their hardest to keep people complacent, all the while plotting away at their ultimate goal.
    Money has kept us enslaved,it's what people that don't have it dream about having.
    But in the long run, it is nothing but a piece of paper and too many people value it more than human life.
    We have plenty of resource to sustain every human on this planet, Yet people are still dying of starvation..
    This is due to corrupt governments and the blatant neglect of human rights, and compassion.

    When I hear of certain Countries where kids get a gun in their hands before they get a book,
    It makes me feel pretty sick inside. Sure, I guess I should feel fortunate,
    But shit like this still doesn't make me feel any better about the world as a whole.
    Sad part about it is evidence points to the fact that it's only going to get worse.
    True, but you're also implying that we can't make a change.

  9. #24
    GMDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere in time
    Posts
    540
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    51
    I lived in the Philippines, China is still trying to occupy and to bully us.

  10. #25
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

    True, but you're also implying that we can't make a change.
    I didn't imply anything of the sort.
    Sure we can make a change, but that starts with spreading information.
    Even that will be a tough thing to do, considering the cyber war going on between free thinkers
    and intelligence agencies that want to backdoor Google and social networks to grant them easier access to
    keep tabs on every little thing we do. There is a pattern going on worldwide.
    Peaceful protest has been met with unwarranted aggression by law enforcement and military a like.
    Political figures that have the well being of their countries in mind are being ignored,
    or at least not getting a fair chance to bring their endeavors to fruition.
    It's reality. My optimism on this subject is irrelevant.

  11. #26
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,514
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    What? Are you retarded? At what cost. Millions died of famine.
    Yeah he killed more than Hitler just to industrialize Russia, while on the hand Hitler did nothing but kill Jews for no good reason and Russia was already in a shitty state before Stalin wasn't it? He just sacrificed a lot of people to industrialize it.

    (All the stuff I know is from History class)
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  12. #27
    unicorn69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,112
    Reputation
    -147
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by GMDaddy View Post
    I lived in the Philippines, China is still trying to occupy and to bully us.
    The South China Seas is just a territorial dispute.

  13. #28
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikaboom View Post
    Yeah he killed more than Hitler just to industrialize Russia, while on the hand Hitler did nothing but kill Jews for no good reason and Russia was already in a shitty state before Stalin wasn't it? He just sacrificed a lot of people to industrialize it.

    (All the stuff I know is from History class)
    Oh ma god. Please stop spouting ignorant shit about my country and do some proper research.

  14. #29
    aonix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    755
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    All I have to say is blame Canada cause I'm loving it here!

  15. #30
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Canada is next.





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fuck The World
    By Insomniac in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 09:38 PM
  2. Holy fuck, I am the worlds biggest jerk.
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 02-27-2011, 06:33 PM
  3. Funniest fucking guy in the world
    By Make My Day in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-04-2009, 07:36 PM
  4. Pokemon: The Japanese Sensation- why its soooo fucking evil.
    By nobartholem in forum United States of America
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 04:28 PM
  5. Where in the world are you?
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-11-2006, 07:05 AM