Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    tonamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gloomy part of my mind
    Posts
    435
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Can anyone lend me Swtor pass please ._.

    I wanted to try it out, and my friend can't invite me because he hasn't gotten a subscription yet (Hes on the 30 day free thing when you buy the game) so could anyone help me out?

  2. #2
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I'll just save you the trouble and say that SWTOR (aka Tortanic) is a terrible game and not worth the money.

    I mean for one, it's a WoW clone (a terrible one, at that).


    And the people who play it / moderators are even worse.
    (Here's a simple comparison):


    I mean shit, I haven't even started on the shitty gameplay, god-awful graphics, or anything else that makes TOR one of the worst games I've ever played/seen.

    The only reason why people still play this garbage is because it was made by Bioware, and apparently, all Bioware games are godly, regardless of what you say.





    tl;dr don't bother

  3. #3
    xBoredom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    243
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    3,511
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Monkey View Post
    I'll just save you the trouble and say that SWTOR (aka Tortanic) is a terrible game and not worth the money.

    I mean for one, it's a WoW clone (a terrible one, at that).


    And the people who play it / moderators are even worse.
    (Here's a simple comparison):


    I mean shit, I haven't even started on the shitty gameplay, god-awful graphics, or anything else that makes TOR one of the worst games I've ever played/seen.

    The only reason why people still play this garbage is because it was made by Bioware, and apparently, all Bioware games are godly, regardless of what you say.





    tl;dr don't bother
    Well Put My Good Sir...

    Twerk<3

    iBoredom/iZapBoredom/PussehStank From Velskud and Elena. DrygensANub on Gerrant/Argentina! on Dragon Nest NA! :3



    Dragon Nest Releases

    Kitty Back Pack
    Korean Voice Pack
    Japanese Voice Pack
    Yin and Yang Skill Mod
    Gold Chinese Costumes
    Cleric Green Lightning
    Priest Relic Mods
    Cleric Petal Dance Costume
    Velskud Wings

    [/CENTER]

  4. #4
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    @Danger Monkey well said.. games crap just like WoW

    Offtopic: i miss bunny hopping with you on Css


  5. #5
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    @Danger Monkey well said.. games crap just like WoW

    Offtopic: i miss bunny hopping with you on Css
    WoW was good back in BC, but once WotLK came out and all those pay-guilds were made, it turned to shit.

    Offtopic: BITCH I GOT A BHOP SERVER WHY DON'T YOU GET ON STEAM ANYMORE?

  6. #6
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Monkey View Post
    WoW was good back in BC, but once WotLK came out and all those pay-guilds were made, it turned to shit.

    Offtopic: BITCH I GOT A BHOP SERVER WHY DON'T YOU GET ON STEAM ANYMORE?
    Meh I never really got into WoW, Private servers ruined it for me lmao.

    and ill download steam now! hopefully remember my ID and PW


Similar Threads

  1. Can anyone give me some hacks please ?
    By buck7832 in forum Combat Arms Hack Requests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-26-2011, 04:40 PM
  2. [Request] Hey can anyone tell me the numbers please
    By D e a t h h a u n t S in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 07:15 PM
  3. Can Anyone Help Me With This Please Read
    By tepa51019 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 12:39 AM
  4. Can anyone help me on this Please :'(
    By vikix in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-26-2010, 04:22 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-29-2008, 07:13 PM