Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Gym
    Paul/Bela B's Alt

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Stay consistent in your workouts and you will see change in no time.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by InCapacitated View Post
    Looks cheap and easy to use.
    imma get one

My games;

x

Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    @Snape

Gawd, He'll be spending more time reading that shit than working out /notwant

Strygwyr, the Bloodseeker
    "For the Flayed Twins, I seek blood."

Add me up on Steam : Knight Lock

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
    start benching or something.... hahhaha i thought u meant u wanted to get hella blazed (ripped lol)
    Rather smoke weed and get ripped , Then actually get ripped /fp

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sour Diesel For This Useful Post:

Obscene (05-22-2012)

Thanks
    Eat carbonhydrates (for energy), do your workout, eat proteins 5-10 minutes after (for muscles).

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

Or you could go to that guy across the street.
    When asked “What thing about humanity surprises you the most?”, the Dalai Lama answered:

“Man…. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”

Thanks
    Dont do the fitness stuff, get some real muscles. Drink a low fat own made bana shake every day after sporting, drink milk or 'Ayran'. Dont lift weights, you wont get ripped, you'll just change the fat into muscles, and girls dont like that(atleast not the modern ones), also: you will sweat much harder and especially between your legs if you turn it into muscles.

Run alot, do alot of ropeskipping(jumping with a rope), do push ups, pull ups(very good for your body since you'll start makings 'wings' and these give you a ripped look.)

As for the rest: wear a belt around your stomach so your belly wouldnt come up. This way you will teach your body to take on a good form and taille(the V form).

Oh and very important: if you're not going to bench weights etc, do not drink water. This way you will increase your stamina and decrease your heart rate(the lower after doing an effort=the better).

Ofcourse this is the way how you get real muscles so you can actually use them in fights/life. Not just for show. They take much longer to appear, but the effects come faster.

Note: I did it wrong before and made myself a rather buff person by eating alot of meat and doing alot of push ups while gaining fat. This turned me into a big muscular guy and this is NOT what you want, trust me. I used to sweat immediatly between my legs. I couldnt do flips anymore and could forget the spagat(where you put your legs exactly in the opposite direction and hit the ground with ur ass.)

Now I'm gaining weight so the muscles will slowly dissapear so I can start over and get the skinny ripped look. But I do have ALOT of power and stamina thanks to that.
    Last edited by Snake; 05-22-2012 at 01:11 PM.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    p90x
    @Ghost

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Start off with Cardio, getting a six pack if you're willing to put effort in it would take 2-4 months, atleast that's how long it took me. Don't eat 3 major meals a day, eat 6 snacks but have a big healthy breakfast. People might say you need to eat lunch and dinner but the 6 snacks makes up for it, if you're still hungry I sometimes eat Crackers and Peanut butter, but try not to eat alot of peanut butter because it is both healthy and fattening.
    Also, if you have some leftover money you can buy a p90x, not worth it in my imo though, if you put effort you can get just as much exercise without any equipment.
    Last edited by Canadian; 05-22-2012 at 02:41 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    ill rip you a second asshole

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sjoerd For This Useful Post:

Obscene (05-22-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimuri View Post
    Dont do the fitness stuff, get some real muscles. Drink a low fat own made bana shake every day after sporting, drink milk or 'Ayran'. Dont lift weights, you wont get ripped, you'll just change the fat into muscles, and girls dont like that(atleast not the modern ones), also: you will sweat much harder and especially between your legs if you turn it into muscles.

Run alot, do alot of ropeskipping(jumping with a rope), do push ups, pull ups(very good for your body since you'll start makings 'wings' and these give you a ripped look.)

As for the rest: wear a belt around your stomach so your belly wouldnt come up. This way you will teach your body to take on a good form and taille(the V form).

Oh and very important: if you're not going to bench weights etc, do not drink water. This way you will increase your stamina and decrease your heart rate(the lower after doing an effort=the better).

Ofcourse this is the way how you get real muscles so you can actually use them in fights/life. Not just for show. They take much longer to appear, but the effects come faster.

Note: I did it wrong before and made myself a rather buff person by eating alot of meat and doing alot of push ups while gaining fat. This turned me into a big muscular guy and this is NOT what you want, trust me. I used to sweat immediatly between my legs. I couldnt do flips anymore and could forget the spagat(where you put your legs exactly in the opposite direction and hit the ground with ur ass.)

Now I'm gaining weight so the muscles will slowly dissapear so I can start over and get the skinny ripped look. But I do have ALOT of power and stamina thanks to that.
    WHAT the fuck are you talking about? Resistance training turns muscle into fat? NOT drinking water will increase endurance? Just be quite.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post

WHAT the fuck are you talking about? Resistance training turns muscle into fat? NOT drinking water will increase endurance? Just be quite.
    I thought the same thing about the water ;o. I was like wtf.

Also; wear a belt? The fuck

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by InCapacitated View Post
    @Snape

Gawd, He'll be spending more time reading that shit than working out /notwant
    Oh please, if u know what u want, you do it in few mins and who said about reading, just watch videos, that are on list

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu:6063095
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimuri View Post

Its how we chechens roll. No water while you're practicing so you would stop snakking for it. It does help. And it is true. Except for bodybuilders. They must constantly drink water since they are training a certain part of their body/rep.

And no retard, I'm saying that if you have fat and start bodybuilding, then your body will adapt to your current size(muscles+fat=very heavy)and not rip you or decrease your weight .

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze:6063183
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post

I thought the same thing about the water ;o. I was like wtf.

Also; wear a belt? The fuck
    Its true. By drinking less water(or not at all untill 1hour has passed by) while sporting naturally(so no bodybuilding or fitness) you will increase your endurance.

As for the belt: keeping it there will help. Its all pros tips(from my father who happened to be EU champion wrestler, boxer and ex-para)
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast