Thread: I'm fucked.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 243
  1. #166
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    I wasn't specifically talking about fetuses I was talking about people who are against meant in general.

    But even with a fetus, I mean think about it. If you were a women and you knew you had human life growing inside of you would you really want to scrape it out?

    I don't think people are WRONG for doing that, it's their choice. But I wouldn't ever do that myself, it just seems kind of fucked up. Even if it's not a full grown human yet, it's still a form a life that could turn into a human if you gave it the chance.
    If I was stupid enough to get pregnant then I would probably also be stupid enough to keep it.

    It's going to destroy someones future.





  2. #167
    Polygon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CS:GO/CS:S
    Posts
    1,706
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    783
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifts Bitch View Post


    If I was stupid enough to get pregnant then I would probably also be stupid enough to keep it.

    It's going to destroy someones future.
    I agree. I could not live with the fact i destroyed something that could have an awesome life.

  3. #168
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    214
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifts Bitch View Post


    If I was stupid enough to get pregnant then I would probably also be stupid enough to keep it.

    It's going to destroy someones future.
    If it was my kid, and I really couldn't afford it and it would ruin my life and etc. I would put it up for adoption.

    But I don't think it will ruin his life, it may make it take a different course than what he had intended but I don't think it will ruin it.








     





















  4. The Following User Says Thank You to scotbud123 For This Useful Post:

    .REZ (05-27-2012)

  5. #169
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I'm amazed by the hypocritical attitude being put out by a lot of the people here. You say abort or you call me a fucking idiot but if you were in my position you know that you wouldnt have the balls to kill your own child or maybe even put it up for adoption. When it comes down to it after freaking out for a while you come to peace with the fact that you're going to be a parent and you prepare yourself for it. When you're in this kind of situation the easiest solution isn't actually the easiest. Aborting would be the easiest in this situation but that would emotionally kill my girlfriend and leave me less of a man because I decided to pussy out and not take responsibility for my actions. Yes, keeping it may ruin a lot of things, but do you know what else it could do? Having a child is one of the most rewarding experiences of your life. To know the fact that you have someone to take care of and raise as your own. To make sure that you treat it the way it deserves to be treated and to make its life better than the one that you have had, let it be having two parents that aren't divorced or being in a loving household. I'm taking responsibility for my actions and I'm going to take care of my family to the best of my ability.

  6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to .REZ For This Useful Post:

    Delko DJ (05-28-2012),InCapacitated (05-27-2012),Polygon (05-27-2012),Obey (05-27-2012),scotbud123 (05-27-2012),[MPGH]Wyo (05-27-2012),Xipher (05-27-2012)

  7. #170
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Tell her to take the test.. and see if it comes out positive. But from what you're telling me... she's 80% pregnant. Unless it's just a huge coincidence.

    ---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
    I'm amazed by the hypocritical attitude being put out by a lot of the people here. You say abort or you call me a fucking idiot but if you were in my position you know that you wouldnt have the balls to kill your own child or maybe even put it up for adoption. When it comes down to it after freaking out for a while you come to peace with the fact that you're going to be a parent and you prepare yourself for it. When you're in this kind of situation the easiest solution isn't actually the easiest. Aborting would be the easiest in this situation but that would emotionally kill my girlfriend and leave me less of a man because I decided to pussy out and not take responsibility for my actions. Yes, keeping it may ruin a lot of things, but do you know what else it could do? Having a child is one of the most rewarding experiences of your life. To know the fact that you have someone to take care of and raise as your own. To make sure that you treat it the way it deserves to be treated and to make its life better than the one that you have had, let it be having two parents that aren't divorced or being in a loving household. I'm taking responsibility for my actions and I'm going to take care of my family to the best of my ability.
    You my friend, now have my full respect.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Obey For This Useful Post:

    .REZ (05-27-2012),Delko DJ (05-28-2012)

  9. #171
    InCapacitated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    2,843
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    468
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
    I'm amazed by the hypocritical attitude being put out by a lot of the people here. You say abort or you call me a fucking idiot but if you were in my position you know that you wouldnt have the balls to kill your own child or maybe even put it up for adoption. When it comes down to it after freaking out for a while you come to peace with the fact that you're going to be a parent and you prepare yourself for it. When you're in this kind of situation the easiest solution isn't actually the easiest. Aborting would be the easiest in this situation but that would emotionally kill my girlfriend and leave me less of a man because I decided to pussy out and not take responsibility for my actions. Yes, keeping it may ruin a lot of things, but do you know what else it could do? Having a child is one of the most rewarding experiences of your life. To know the fact that you have someone to take care of and raise as your own. To make sure that you treat it the way it deserves to be treated and to make its life better than the one that you have had, let it be having two parents that aren't divorced or being in a loving household. I'm taking responsibility for my actions and I'm going to take care of my family to the best of my ability.
    You have my full respect.
    Man Card : Platinum

    Strygwyr, the Bloodseeker
    "For the Flayed Twins, I seek blood."





    Add me up on Steam : Knight Lock




  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InCapacitated For This Useful Post:

    .REZ (05-27-2012),Delko DJ (05-28-2012)

  11. #172
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    so when's she taking the pregnancy test?
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  12. #173
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,772
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
    I'm amazed by the hypocritical attitude being put out by a lot of the people here. You say abort or you call me a fucking idiot but if you were in my position you know that you wouldnt have the balls to kill your own child or maybe even put it up for adoption. When it comes down to it after freaking out for a while you come to peace with the fact that you're going to be a parent and you prepare yourself for it. When you're in this kind of situation the easiest solution isn't actually the easiest. Aborting would be the easiest in this situation but that would emotionally kill my girlfriend and leave me less of a man because I decided to pussy out and not take responsibility for my actions. Yes, keeping it may ruin a lot of things, but do you know what else it could do? Having a child is one of the most rewarding experiences of your life. To know the fact that you have someone to take care of and raise as your own. To make sure that you treat it the way it deserves to be treated and to make its life better than the one that you have had, let it be having two parents that aren't divorced or being in a loving household. I'm taking responsibility for my actions and I'm going to take care of my family to the best of my ability.
    Then why make this thread? If you knew what was gonna get posted, why didn't you ask for this thread to be closed? You're one of those people with the mentality "I'll do this to get attention even though I know whats gonna happen and bitch about it." Don't you think its very detrimental to make a thread about you fucking up and then complain like a bitch when people say abort? Shut the fuck up, you're making yourself look fucking silly. You're a pretentious asshole making yourself look like a big strong man by saying you'll own up to your mistakes and take care of it. What makes people "less of a man" when they abort? I say its called being smart, asshole. You think people don't think what could have happened if they didn't abort? You think people feel nothing when they kill their own child? Have you ever fucking thought about that? Just shut the fuck up. You're a blatant attention seeking asshole that seeks nothing but attention and praise.

    MAN CARD : ATTENTION WHORE

  13. #174
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikaboom View Post
    so when's she taking the pregnancy test?
    This coming Saturday.

    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    Then why make this thread? If you knew what was gonna get posted, why didn't you ask for this thread to be closed? You're one of those people with the mentality "I'll do this to get attention even though I know whats gonna happen and bitch about it." Don't you think its very detrimental to make a thread about you fucking up and then complain like a bitch when people say abort? Shut the fuck up, you're making yourself look fucking silly. You're a pretentious asshole making yourself look like a big strong man by saying you'll own up to your mistakes and take care of it. What makes people "less of a man" when they abort? I say its called being smart, asshole. You think people don't think what could have happened if they didn't abort? You think people feel nothing when they kill their own child? Have you ever fucking thought about that? Just shut the fuck up. You're a blatant attention seeking asshole that seeks nothing but attention and praise.

    MAN CARD : ATTENTION WHORE
    I made this thread because I was freaking the fuck out. I didn't make it for attention it was made to see if anyone wanted to talk about this who's been through a similar situation. I'm not being an attention whore, I'm 16 and going to have a fucking kid. I was scared out of my mind when I made this thread but after the past couple of days I've calmed down and decided that freaking out about this isn't going to do any good and that I need to start preparing for what's to come. This was made when my whole fucking world seemed to be crashing down around me, I had so many questions going through my head I couldn't believe that this was happening to me. Since then I've gotten a higher paying job and quit a different one, I've talked to my high school psych teacher that happens to be a pretty good friend with my outside of school as well as inside and I've had time to just think. This wasn't made with the mentality of "I'll do this to get attention even though I know whats gonna happen and bitch about it." It was made because I'm going to be 17 when I'm a father.

    EDIT: For the people that keep fucking de-repping me, I've lost 66 reputation for this thread just because I've decided to keep my child. Do you think I care what you think?
    Last edited by .REZ; 05-27-2012 at 11:59 AM.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to .REZ For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (06-02-2012)

  15. #175
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,772
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


    This coming Saturday.



    I made this thread because I was freaking the fuck out. I didn't make it for attention it was made to see if anyone wanted to talk about this who's been through a similar situation. I'm not being an attention whore, I'm 16 and going to have a fucking kid. I was scared out of my mind when I made this thread but after the past couple of days I've calmed down and decided that freaking out about this isn't going to do any good and that I need to start preparing for what's to come. This was made when my whole fucking world seemed to be crashing down around me, I had so many questions going through my head I couldn't believe that this was happening to me. Since then I've gotten a higher paying job and quit a different one, I've talked to my high school psych teacher that happens to be a pretty good friend with my outside of school as well as inside and I've had time to just think. This wasn't made with the mentality of "I'll do this to get attention even though I know whats gonna happen and bitch about it." It was made because I'm going to be 17 when I'm a father.
    THEN REQUEST CLOSURE OF THE FUCKING THREAD, HOLY SHIT. You sound like a goddamn pissy house wife. You ain't got shit to prove to anyone, BUT YOU KEEP TRYING TO PROVE SOMETHING SAYING YOU'RE A MAN, AND THEN COMPLAINING LIKE A BITCH THAT YOU'RE TRYING TO PROVE SOMETHING. I understand how people like you think, your mentality. You "NEVER" directly want something, but you will do it indirectly AND THEN BITCH when you do. YOU'RE an attention whore WHETHER YOU WANT TO BE OR NOT. If you were right about smarting the fuck up you would have closed the thread. No wonder people think teens are all retards.

  16. #176
    Xipher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, AU.
    Posts
    1,783
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    1,688
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Both of you, i think this has gone on long enough.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Xipher For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (06-02-2012)

  18. #177
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    THEN REQUEST CLOSURE OF THE FUCKING THREAD, HOLY SHIT. You sound like a goddamn pissy house wife. You ain't got shit to prove to anyone, BUT YOU KEEP TRYING TO PROVE SOMETHING SAYING YOU'RE A MAN, AND THEN COMPLAINING LIKE A BITCH THAT YOU'RE TRYING TO PROVE SOMETHING. I understand how people like you think, your mentality. You "NEVER" directly want something, but you will do it indirectly AND THEN BITCH when you do. YOU'RE an attention whore WHETHER YOU WANT TO BE OR NOT. If you were right about smarting the fuck up you would have closed the thread. No wonder people think teens are all retards.
    Why would I close this thread when I'm actually getting positive comments and people are actually being supportive? You think you understand how "people like me" think? YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME. But I think I know a thing or two about you. You come in here and act like you run the place. Like you're all knowing and have never made a mistake before in your entire fucking life. Like you're so damn perfect. You think that you're better than everyone here when you're a sniveling little brat that thinks he can tell people that they are shit to their faces because he can type an entire fucking paragraph whenever he talks. YOU'RE the attention whore coming in here trying to tell me who I am and trying to act like a tough piece of shit.


    Quote Originally Posted by Xipher View Post
    Both of you, i think this has gone on long enough.
    I'm absolutely fed up with kids coming in here and telling me how freaking stupid I apparently am.


  19. The Following User Says Thank You to .REZ For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (06-02-2012)

  20. #178
    Xipher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, AU.
    Posts
    1,783
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    1,688
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


    Why would I close this thread when I'm actually getting positive comments and people are actually being supportive? You think you understand how "people like me" think? YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME. But I think I know a thing or two about you. You come in here and act like you run the place. Like you're all knowing and have never made a mistake before in your entire fucking life. Like you're so damn perfect. You think that you're better than everyone here when you're a sniveling little brat that thinks he can tell people that they are shit to their faces because he can type an entire fucking paragraph whenever he talks. YOU'RE the attention whore coming in here trying to tell me who I am and trying to act like a tough piece of shit.




    I'm absolutely fed up with kids coming in here and telling me how freaking stupid I apparently am.

    You're not stupid, it's your choice with whatever you do with the baby. So don't let them 'kids' get on your nerves and ignore them.

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xipher For This Useful Post:

    .REZ (05-27-2012),scotbud123 (06-02-2012)

  22. #179
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,772
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


    Why would I close this thread when I'm actually getting positive comments and people are actually being supportive? You think you understand how "people like me" think? YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME. But I think I know a thing or two about you. You come in here and act like you run the place. Like you're all knowing and have never made a mistake before in your entire fucking life. Like you're so damn perfect. You think that you're better than everyone here when you're a sniveling little brat that thinks he can tell people that they are shit to their faces because he can type an entire fucking paragraph whenever he talks. YOU'RE the attention whore coming in here trying to tell me who I am and trying to act like a tough piece of shit.




    I'm absolutely fed up with kids coming in here and telling me how freaking stupid I apparently am.

    If you don't want to close the thread then stop bitching about when you have to explain to people why you're such a "big strong manly man with balls". And yes, I don't know YOU. But I know your MENTALITY. Do you understand English? Why are you acting like such an inbred idiot? And pretend like I run the place? Wow you're ridiculously stupid. I have NOT ONCE TRIED to pretend like I had power to do anything. Unlike you, i'm not pretentious, trying to gather praise by pretending I'm a big strong manly man with balls by acting outright stupid. I have NOT ONCE tried to act or say that I never made a mistake, there's a line between assuming what somebody meant, and outrageously making assumptions ON NO BASIS. I'm sitting here, irritated because there are people out there as stupid as you. I can't stress the word stupid enough, because it FAAAAAR exceeds of what I expected a person could have. And I'm a sniveling brat? Am I the one BITCHING about people saying abort? Am I going on a HACKING SITE trying to gain praise? Your stupidity is enough for me to ACTUALLY HOPE that you fuck up your life and your child & girlfriend to die BECAUSE FRANKLY, ANYONE WHO AGREES WITH YOU IS ALSO STUPID ON A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. Its sad that I think this way, but its EVEN MORE SAD that you're so stupid for me TO THINK this way.

  23. #180
    Sir Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a 3rd World Country
    Posts
    1,328
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    If you don't want to close the thread then stop bitching about when you have to explain to people why you're such a "big strong manly man with balls". And yes, I don't know YOU. But I know your MENTALITY. Do you understand English? Why are you acting like such an inbred idiot? And pretend like I run the place? Wow you're ridiculously stupid. I have NOT ONCE TRIED to pretend like I had power to do anything. Unlike you, i'm not pretentious, trying to gather praise by pretending I'm a big strong manly man with balls by acting outright stupid. I have NOT ONCE tried to act or say that I never made a mistake, there's a line between assuming what somebody meant, and outrageously making assumptions ON NO BASIS. I'm sitting here, irritated because there are people out there as stupid as you. I can't stress the word stupid enough, because it FAAAAAR exceeds of what I expected a person could have. And I'm a sniveling brat? Am I the one BITCHING about people saying abort? Am I going on a HACKING SITE trying to gain praise? Your stupidity is enough for me to ACTUALLY HOPE that you fuck up your life and your child & girlfriend to die BECAUSE FRANKLY, ANYONE WHO AGREES WITH YOU IS ALSO STUPID ON A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. Its sad that I think this way, but its EVEN MORE SAD that you're so stupid for me TO THINK this way.
    So you hold yourself with such high regard that you believe you can judge who should and should not die? Moreover, you believe in the generalization that anyone who believes in the OP is stupid 'on a whole new level'? Inbred idiot? Funny lad.
    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sir Nathan For This Useful Post:

    .REZ (05-27-2012),scotbud123 (06-02-2012)

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fucked Up My Computer....
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 09:51 AM
  2. Its About Fucking Time
    By i eat trees in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 03:35 PM
  3. I can't fucking sleep!
    By SpiderByte in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 06:31 PM
  4. Fagz Is Fucked Over! >_<
    By aldregon in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 07:34 AM
  5. Fucking up newbie sites :)
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 09:42 PM

Tags for this Thread