Thread: I'm fucked.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    I believe that life is created at the moment of conception.

^Thanks to RJ^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post

Like I said somewhere in this jumbled mess, neither of us could live knowing the fact that our child was out there and didn't know its own parents.
    again there's a middle ground to that as-well (sorry it took so long to reply) you can know the parents and still keep some contact with the child, but the question do you really think you'll be a good parent? A first bad sign would of been posting this on mpgh and having to argue with the trolls who say you should push her down stairs while you try and force seriousness, its not like hell never know you, i had a friend who was adopted he said that he could contact his birth parents (its recommended you keep some difference or else it would be really awkward) but personally i just think the kid will have a better life with a family who are more apt to deal with a child but again i cant force your hand, but why would you come on here if you've already made up your mind?

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    I believe life is created at the moment of erection

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole View Post

again there's a middle ground to that as-well (sorry it took so long to reply) you can know the parents and still keep some contact with the child, but the question do you really think you'll be a good parent? A first bad sign would of been posting this on mpgh and having to argue with the trolls who say you should push her down stairs while you try and force seriousness, its not like hell never know you, i had a friend who was adopted he said that he could contact his birth parents (its recommended you keep some difference or else it would be really awkward) but personally i just think the kid will have a better life with a family who are more apt to deal with a child but again i cant force your hand, but why would you come on here if you've already made up your mind?

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

I believe life is created at the moment of erection
    I believe life is created at the moment of you thinking of the opposite sex.
    Last edited by Xipher; 05-27-2012 at 02:38 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post

I use protection every time.
    so your gf is cheating

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
    so your gf is cheating
    Not Necessarily, condoms don't always work. They're a 99% chance of working, or something.

Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Best thread to post this:

OP: I believe you.

I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Wyo For This Useful Post:

.REZ (05-28-2012)

Thanks
    But what kind of life.
    At that moment it's almost equal to a bacteria.
    When asked What thing about humanity surprises you the most?, the Dalai Lama answered:

Man. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I guess I'd have to be human to understand that kind of mentality.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post

I guess I'd have to be human to understand that kind of mentality.
    You never know...you may not even know your a human octopus O.O Octopus doesn't have the intellect to type like you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    damn bro youre fucked :/
    got my girlfriend pregnant over summer, but before we really knew we got fucked up and she had a miscarriage

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Shes pregnant. I've had scares these past 2 months or 3 months now. We broke up now so im moving on

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    1 Word.
    Anal

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

Then why make this thread? If you knew what was gonna get posted, why didn't you ask for this thread to be closed? You're one of those people with the mentality "I'll do this to get attention even though I know whats gonna happen and bitch about it." Don't you think its very detrimental to make a thread about you fucking up and then complain like a bitch when people say abort? Shut the fuck up, you're making yourself look fucking silly. You're a pretentious asshole making yourself look like a big strong man by saying you'll own up to your mistakes and take care of it. What makes people "less of a man" when they abort? I say its called being smart, asshole. You think people don't think what could have happened if they didn't abort? You think people feel nothing when they kill their own child? Have you ever fucking thought about that? Just shut the fuck up. You're a blatant attention seeking asshole that seeks nothing but attention and praise.

MAN CARD : ATTENTION WHORE
    I honestly really don't see how an argument like this came up into this thread. All he was doing was posting a thread about what happened. It's better to talk about something with people you don't know IRL when you don't want to tell no one else. You're able to get closure from people and get a better mind concept of what you need to do and handle it. I personally don't believe in Abortions.. just for the fact.. that it's fucked up. If you take the time to fuck... and this does happen.. I do believe you should stand up for your kid and give him a great life. Even if you're not able to raise him.. give him/her up for adoption to a GOOD family that you know will take care of em... while you're still getting your life back on track.

I wish you the best of luck @.REZ and I hope all is well and that she's not pregnant.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Obey For This Useful Post:

.REZ (05-28-2012),scotbud123 (06-02-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Obey View Post
    I honestly really don't see how an argument like this came up into this thread. All he was doing was posting a thread about what happened. It's better to talk about something with people you don't know IRL when you don't want to tell no one else. You're able to get closure from people and get a better mind concept of what you need to do and handle it. I personally don't believe in Abortions.. just for the fact.. that it's fucked up. If you take the time to fuck... and this does happen.. I do believe you should stand up for your kid and give him a great life. Even if you're not able to raise him.. give him/her up for adoption to a GOOD family that you know will take care of em... while you're still getting your life back on track.

I wish you the best of luck @.REZ and I hope all is well and that she's not pregnant.
    Thank you. It means a lot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Fucking dumbass. You knock her up and post on mpgh lmao. Go fucking tell your parents kiddy get a spanking.
    Bįtčhś Bē Htn

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast