Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 121
  1. #31
    Domo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,359
    Reputation
    -4
    Thanks
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by Scata View Post


    if it didn't come from Microsoft them self then it isn't confirmed you dumb twat



    obviously know nothing about capitalism

    Pssh Gate's doesn't even need to care if it gets banned, just with the money he has now is enough until he dies.

  2. #32
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,004
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,005
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
    Pssh Gate's doesn't even need to care if it gets banned, just with the money he has now is enough until he dies.
    are you bill gates? do you know him in real life? are you best friends with him? how do you know what he cares and doesn't care about?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  3. #33
    Domo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,359
    Reputation
    -4
    Thanks
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by Scata View Post


    are you bill gates? do you know him in real life? are you best friends with him? how do you know what he cares and doesn't care about?
    Obviously not him, but what do you do when you could have what you would want to have? You don't need anything anymore.

  4. #34
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,004
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,005
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
    Obviously not him, but what do you do when you could have what you would want to have? You don't need anything anymore.
    If you think just because somebody is rich, that they don't want money anymore. You need to stop being 13 and realize what Capitalism is.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  5. #35
    Domo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,359
    Reputation
    -4
    Thanks
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by Scata View Post


    If you think just because somebody is rich, that they don't want money anymore. You need to stop being 13 and realize what Capitalism is.
    Heh having different opinions doesn't make me 13, and I didn't say if they were rich they don't want money anymore.

  6. #36
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,004
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,005
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
    Heh having different opinions doesn't make me 13, and I didn't say if they were rich they don't want money anymore.
    You're not expressing an opinion, you're stating.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  7. #37
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    LOL, SHUTTING DOWN A MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR ITEM, Obama will laugh.
    I bet my life it won't be banned, the only reason it was banned in germany is well because who has an xbox in germany?

  8. #38
    Domo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,359
    Reputation
    -4
    Thanks
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by Scata View Post


    You're not expressing an opinion, you're stating.
    So how would you know then if he does need the money? It's one or the other :/

  9. #39
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,004
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,005
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
    So how would you know then if he does need the money? It's one or the other :/
    NEED != WANT

    Stop posting, you look like a complete moron.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

    Luke420 (05-24-2012)

  11. #40
    Domo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,359
    Reputation
    -4
    Thanks
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by Scata View Post


    NEED != WANT

    Stop posting, you look like a complete moron.
    How would you know? And you not even giving evidence of anything is the one making yourself look like a moron.

  12. #41
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,004
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,005
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
    How would you know? And you not even giving evidence of anything is the one making yourself look like a moron.
    You seriously know NOTHING about the real world do you? Nobody says "Okay, I have a lot of money and own billion dollar companies. I think I don't want to make any more money". You can't direct my own argument back at me, go learn about the real world then come back to debate. This all started because you think you know what a billionaire thinks. Guess what, YOU DON'T. Get over it and stay in school.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  13. #42
    Domo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,359
    Reputation
    -4
    Thanks
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by Scata View Post


    You seriously know NOTHING about the real world do you? Nobody says "Okay, I have a lot of money and own billion dollar companies. I think I don't want to make any more money". You can't direct my own argument back at me, go learn about the real world then come back to debate.
    All you have been saying is learn capitalism you 13 year old kid, while that's all your saying you don't give any evidence that supports what you say.

  14. #43
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,004
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,005
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
    All you have been saying is learn capitalism you 13 year old kid, while that's all your saying you don't give any evidence that supports what you say.
    Stop trying to argue, you're not knowledgeable about this topic yet you're fronting like you are. You don't know what billionaires think, get over that fact. Stop trying to make an invalid point, all you're doing is trying to make me look like I have no idea what I'm talking about when in reality you don't know shit. So yeah, stay in school.
    Last edited by Austin; 05-24-2012 at 02:40 AM.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  15. #44
    Domo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,359
    Reputation
    -4
    Thanks
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by Scata View Post


    Stop trying to argue, you're not knowledgeable about this topic yet you're fronting like you do. You don't know what billionaires think, get over that fact. Stop trying to make an invalid point, all you're doing is trying to make me look like I have no idea what I'm talking about when in reality you don't know shit. So yeah, stay in school.
    First of all how would you know I'm trying to make you look like you know nothing, what i first said I didn't even take into consideration. Either do you know what billionaires think, also I am not trying to make a point I share my opinion and all you have done is disagree, disagree, disagree. If you don't like it, don't comment then. No one forces you do reply back to what you do not like, sure I tend to do this too at times. But from what you are saying your trying to make yourself superior to others who may not have as much knowledge as you, just like if you are a computer programmer arguing with a doctor about computer knowledge. What is the point?

    You maybe older than me which means more experience and knowledge, but it does not mean you should always make yourself look superior and crush other's ideas.
    Last edited by Domo; 05-24-2012 at 02:42 AM.

  16. #45
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Scata View Post


    Stop trying to argue, you're not knowledgeable about this topic yet you're fronting like you are. You don't know what billionaires think, get over that fact. Stop trying to make an invalid point, all you're doing is trying to make me look like I have no idea what I'm talking about when in reality you don't know shit. So yeah, stay in school.
    I'm sure Bill Gates could care less about the xbox 360, the xbox 720 is just a few years away. They probably make triple from computers on what they make from gaming consoles, you seem like you have no idea what you're talking about.
    Billionaires are billionaires because they think about the long run, not the current time they are in. Obviously it would hurt them if it was banned but it wouldn't affect the company in any way.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Lol, "Surprise, "Minecraft" Is A Big Hit On The Xbox 360"
    By Jabuuty671 in forum Minecraft Discussions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 05:54 PM
  2. Amazon:Free Ipads,xbox 360,and more no survies?
    By mathew901 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 05:13 PM
  3. The Xbox 360 Hacking Section
    By Killian in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-31-2010, 07:30 AM
  4. l0ckerz - free stuff, xbox 360, ps3, psp & more games
    By kesnallek in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 12:38 PM
  5. WHERE THE FUCK IS DSi,PSP,Wii,PS3,Xbox 360 section???
    By wilsonlam97 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 10:50 PM

Tags for this Thread