Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 48
  1. #31
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,744
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicJr:6070229
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    Jesus Christ @Scata.. how did u get on the staff team.. all you do is flame and rage at people for either saying a joke ( not being serious ) or having there own opinion thats all i fucking see from you..

    grow up.
    He isn't fucking joking (Maybe the video he posted is) And yet he clearly states
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post
    It was a joke about the poor part.
    Tons of people, you are obviously mad because you're strolling down the road with 20$ pair of shoes that look like shit. I honestly don't give two fucks about your opinion, I love basketball shoes and skate shoes IDGAF about you. Just because you're butthurt doesn't mean you should go shit on everybody else's parade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

    It's more of a hobby I have, I like collecting and wearing shoes. OFC nobody comments on them, but when they come to my house they always have something to say, it's pretty nice to have 16 pairs of sweet shoes.
    That's fucking bragging ... And in real life , I wouldn't stand talking to me like that especially a kid.


    ---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimuri View Post



    +1
    takin my popcorn




    This is just hilarious. Scata is a racist shit and Canadian is too angry forgetting that he IS the one who prototypes people with cheap shoes poor. Did you see what celebritys with millions wear on a casual day? They wear shitty crap sporting shoes.

    I wear shoes worth 40-100€ but I've got a whole package in my closet worth 400+ each pair for special events.


    Doesn't mean im poor, I wad rich as fuck in chechnya and am still in the midclass in belgium.
    Quote Originally Posted by Derp View Post
    Wtf?, every thread I go into I saw someone buthurt like @Scata said there's no point of having basketball shoes if you don't play basketball or even worser sports. Since you said you have a "collection" then your obviously bragging and I'm guessing you thought we were going to be buthurt? Even I have 3 pairs of shoes and they add up to atleast 500$ but I actually play sports but you never me making a thread saying "I got 300$ shoes and don't play sports buthurt?" noone cares about your shoes.
    It's even worse , HE COLLECTS THEM NOT WEAR 'EM
    Its just hilarious.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  2. #32
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Alot of people collect shoes... i don't see the problem.. Everyone collects something that they like.. such as hats.. for him its shoes..
    who the fuck cares..

    Doesn't mean he doesn't have a life, so your saying everyone that collects something has no life?
    /fp
    Last edited by Mr.Seyeko; 05-24-2012 at 02:01 PM.


  3. #33
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,744
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko:6070261
    Alot of people collect shoes... i don't see the problem.. Everyone collects something that they like.. such as hats.. for him its shoes..
    who the fuck cares..
    Shoes......... You wear them......... People out there cry for shoes while some go collect it.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  4. #34
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimuri View Post


    Shoes......... You wear them......... People out there cry for shoes while some go collect it.
    Hats..... You wear them.... People out there cry for hats while people go collect it...

    Your point is retarded.. no offense.


  5. #35
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,744
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko:6070275
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimuri View Post


    Shoes......... You wear them......... People out there cry for shoes while some go collect it.
    Hats..... You wear them.... People out there cry for hats while people go collect it...

    Your point is retarded.. no offense.

    ARGUMENT INVALID: Shoes are necessary. Hats are not. Not like there is acid rain..
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  6. #36
    Tenebrae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    222
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    37
    ITT: Materialistic shitstains shouldn't get butthurt when someone with a little practical sense rails them for being materialistic shitstains.

  7. #37
    Luke6.5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Luke420's house
    Posts
    1,112
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    sounds like someone loves shoes could be wrong tho

  8. #38
    Dr. D's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    5
    Totally jelly of those ugly shoes.

    ---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

    Okay, so I just read the first page, and something caught my eye.
    This Scata guy, who is staff, uses irrelevant characteristics to defend his argument. Even if the person in question is a muslim, and even if he started, it's not relevant. And it also kinda proves that Scata can't win an argument with intellect alone. If I were site admin, I would demote Scata instantly, even if he said something like that to a worthless shit.

    And at the other guy, you shouldn't brag about your shoes. You didn't even pay for them yourself, your parents did. You are not rich for having $200 shoes.
    When asked “What thing about humanity surprises you the most?”, the Dalai Lama answered:

    “Man…. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr. D For This Useful Post:

    Diminished (05-24-2012),scotbud123 (05-25-2012)

  10. #39
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,670
    Reputation
    2353
    Thanks
    6,358
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    Pretty sure Allah would be mad that you're spending money on false idols.
    Hahaha , nice one made me laugh

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  11. #40
    aonix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    755
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post
    Nike Basketball - Lebron 9 The Hub - US

    I be rollin down the street with my lebron's while you niggas wearin you walmart and value village shoes
    Get those hotties for grading bitches.
    I be driving by in my car while I laugh at the fool who wasted money on shoes when that niqqa could of gotten a nice watch

  12. #41
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,269
    Reputation
    3495
    Thanks
    3,633
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimuri View Post



    ARGUMENT INVALID: Shoes are necessary. Hats are not. Not like there is acid rain..
    you know u be hating hats.
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  13. #42
    Reflex-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    6,633
    Reputation
    584
    Thanks
    2,265
    My Mood
    Dead
    Fuck Lebrons, Jordans 24/7

  14. #43
    Domo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,359
    Reputation
    -4
    Thanks
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicJr View Post
    The guy collects shoes while he is 15 for fuck's sake , Clearly he has no life
    That is so not true, just because he's 15 and collects shoes doesn't mean he has no life..I have a friend that's 15 yr old and he collects all the limited edition shoes, he bought the hyper dunks 2009 recently too. (He wears them at times too) and on top of that i still don't get how collecting shoes makes you have no life.

  15. #44
    fireblade111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    3.14159265358979.. You get the point.
    Posts
    783
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Hungover
    What's the point of collecting shoes again? I don't see a point because you're going to have to wear it and it's going to get ruined eventually. I can live with cheap $15 shoes if I really need to.


    ONLY thank me if I helped you in anything. I don't accept meaningless ones.
    My Respect List (too lazy to edit)
    hahaz
    [MPGH]Derail
    [MPGH]Coke
    [MPGH]swiftdude
    [MPGH]Toxin
    [MPGH]Petey Piranha
    [MPGH]Shane
    [MPGH]Dave84311

  16. #45
    unicorn69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,112
    Reputation
    -147
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Fine
    Lol What just happened?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FUCK YALL PUSSY NIGGAS
    By Viibez in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 04:50 AM
  2. i hate poor kids
    By tabuzo013 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 02:31 PM
  3. Niggas gunna hate
    By KaT- in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-12-2010, 09:16 PM
  4. yall niggas is dumb
    By -ParagonRex- in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-12-2010, 12:34 AM
  5. Yall niggas get cooking
    By Scrcrw in forum General
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 10:16 PM

Tags for this Thread