Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 48
  1. #1
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking

    Yall poor niggas HATE

    Nike Basketball - Lebron 9 The Hub - US

    I be rollin down the street with my lebron's while you niggas wearin you walmart and value village shoes
    Get those hotties for grading bitches.

  2. #2
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,004
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Who the fuck actually buys 'basketball shoes' for fun? I understand if you play but if you don't that's a fucking waste of $200. Just because people don't want it doesn't mean their poor, it means they don't spend money on stupid shit. So enjoy being on the stupid ass lebron bandwagon and wasting $200 on a pair of shoes that'll look trashy in 4 months.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

    aeronyx (05-24-2012),Luke6.5 (05-24-2012),REAP (05-24-2012),[MPGH]Time (05-24-2012)

  4. #3
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Scata View Post
    Who the fuck actually buys 'basketball shoes' for fun? I understand if you play but if you don't that's a fucking waste of $200. Just because people don't want it doesn't mean their poor, it means they don't spend money on stupid shit. So enjoy being on the stupid ass lebron bandwagon and wasting $200 on a pair of shoes that'll look trashy in 4 months.
    It was a joke about the poor part.
    Tons of people, you are obviously mad because you're strolling down the road with 20$ pair of shoes that look like shit. I honestly don't give two fucks about your opinion, I love basketball shoes and skate shoes IDGAF about you. Just because you're butthurt doesn't mean you should go shit on everybody else's parade.

  5. #4
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,004
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

    It was a joke about the poor part.
    Tons of people, you are obviously mad because you're strolling down the road with 20$ pair of shoes that look like shit. I honestly don't give two fucks about your opinion, I love basketball shoes and skate shoes IDGAF about you. Just because you're butthurt doesn't mean you should go shit on everybody else's parade.
    "IDGAF WAT U THINK, U BUTTHURT"

    Oh bravo! Such an original comment to make on the internet. You should be proud of your achievement, now go wear your overprice shitty ass shoes and think everybody else who doesn't wear them is lower than you.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  6. #5
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Scata View Post


    "IDGAF WAT U THINK, U BUTTHURT"

    Oh bravo! Such an original comment to make on the internet. You should be proud of your achievement, now go wear your overprice shitty ass shoes and think everybody else who doesn't wear them is lower than you.
    I think you're mad because you didn't get enough sleep, shut the hell up. It was a joke that you took seriously, probably one of those kids that get bullied @ school because he's to weak to defend himself. Ignore list, mmk.

  7. #6
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,004
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

    I think you're mad because you didn't get enough sleep, shut the hell up. It was a joke that you took seriously, probably one of those kids that get bullied @ school because he's to weak to defend himself. Ignore list, mmk.
    So mad, so so so mad. You're an angry 16 year old muslim who lives in quebec, you shouldn't be one to insult people. I'll enjoy your "ignore list". You keep on trying to talk smack on the internet there little buddy.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  8. #7
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Scata View Post


    So mad, so so so mad. You're an angry 16 year old muslim who lives in quebec, you shouldn't be one to insult people. I'll enjoy your "ignore list". You keep on trying to talk smack on the internet there little buddy.
    Oh my god, the more you talk the more fucking stupid you sound, you are probably one of the most uneducated people on MPGH, You're probably poor irl to afford good shoes, you're mad because your parents were not able to give you a good standard of living so now you're on your own in some 1 bedroom apartment with no heat, and you sit on your couch alone every night.
    I don't see the problem being muslim nor do I seem a problem being from Quebec?
    you're talking about me talking shit over the internet but you're some handicapped jackass insulting people with every post, I see why you get alot of hate you fucking fatass.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Canadian For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (05-24-2012)

  10. #8
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,004
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post


    Oh my god, the more you talk the more fucking stupid you sound, you are probably one of the most uneducated people on MPGH, You're probably poor irl to afford good shoes, you're mad because your parents were not able to give you a good standard of living so now you're on your own in some 1 bedroom apartment with no heat, and you sit on your couch alone every night.
    I don't see the problem being muslim nor do I seem a problem being from Quebec?
    you're talking about me talking shit over the internet but you're some handicapped jackass insulting people with every post, I see why you get alot of hate you fucking fatass.
    Thought you put me on your ignore list. You seem like a lair as well, so anything you say is pretty much invalid due to that.
    Last edited by Austin; 05-24-2012 at 03:08 AM.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  11. #9
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,039
    Reputation
    2051
    Thanks
    2,887
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post


    Oh my god, the more you talk the more fucking stupid you sound, you are probably one of the most uneducated people on MPGH, You're probably poor irl to afford good shoes, you're mad because your parents were not able to give you a good standard of living so now you're on your own in some 1 bedroom apartment with no heat, and you sit on your couch alone every night.
    I don't see the problem being muslim nor do I seem a problem being from Quebec?
    you're talking about me talking shit over the internet but you're some handicapped jackass insulting people with every post, I see why you get alot of hate you fucking fatass.
    Oh god, why are you back? At least i hoped you would have changed .


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  12. #10
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Scata View Post


    Thought you put me on your ignore list. You seem like a lair as well, so anything you say is pretty much invalid due to that.
    Haven't gotten to it yet, just like proving bigots who try to shove their opinions down other peoples throat's.
    Why don't you go outside and get some fresh air? Meet people irl and actually listen to their opinions, 20k posts and joined in 2010 LOL.
    @Time , who are you lol?
    Last edited by Canadian; 05-24-2012 at 03:11 AM.

  13. #11
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,004
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post
    Haven't gotten to it yet, just like proving bigots who try to shove their opinions down other peoples throat's.
    Why don't you go outside and get some fresh air? Meet people irl and actually listen to their opinions, 20k posts and joined in 2010 LOL.
    Right, and a 16 year old muslim kid is telling somebody on the internet to go outside. You're a terrible troll, absolutely terrible. Always have and forever going to be.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  14. #12
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Scata View Post


    Right, and a 16 year old muslim kid is telling somebody on the internet to go outside. You're a terrible troll, absolutely terrible. Always have and forever going to be.
    I'm not Muslim nor am I 16, LOL.
    Bigots..
    Where do you live in Canada? Toronto amirite?
    I am a deist and proud, I don't know what the fuck your problem is. I can't stand your ignorance, and what would be wrong with being muslim? Probably think that 9/11 was caused by muslims too amirite?

  15. #13
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,004
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

    I'm not Muslim nor am I 16, LOL.
    Bigots..
    Where do you live in Canada? Toronto amirite?
    Funny, I remember a muslim kid living in quebec using that account a few years ago. and yes I live in toronto, but raised in nfl.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  16. #14
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Pretty sure Allah would be mad that you're spending money on false idols.

  17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iverson954360 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Austin (05-24-2012),Luke6.5 (05-24-2012),noob555 (05-24-2012),The XXX Devil (05-24-2012)

  18. #15
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    214
    My Mood
    Amused
    It's funny how butthurt and serious these nerds got over a joke.

    I don't care too much if someone is or isn't wearing name brand shoes, but these butthurt kids are all just too funny. The harder they try the stupider they look.








     





















Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FUCK YALL PUSSY NIGGAS
    By Viibez in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 04:50 AM
  2. i hate poor kids
    By tabuzo013 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 02:31 PM
  3. Niggas gunna hate
    By KaT- in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-12-2010, 09:16 PM
  4. yall niggas is dumb
    By -ParagonRex- in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-12-2010, 12:34 AM
  5. Yall niggas get cooking
    By Scrcrw in forum General
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 10:16 PM

Tags for this Thread