Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 47
  1. #31
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,937
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by verno1 View Post
    Samsung told Apple that Android stole there stuff/ideas ... apple sue Android =_= and
    Samsung is getting sued by its Brother... Samsung Dad passed away so passed company younger brother and older brother got nothing and then older brother found out he also gave him alot of money too lol
    Mate, get off the weed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    I must disagree with you completely. Apples earbuds aren't even worth the Price they're sold at. The computers suck in general (and considering all they did was was design their OS around a Linux kernel). All apple does is create low tech solutions for high tech problems at an even higher tech price. When the next Mac can suck me off, then I'll dish out a few GRAND for it, until then keep it awayyy dawg.
    The only Apple earphones you should ever have are those that come with the ipod/iphone, but you should never use that piece of shit.
    Anyways, why would you want a mac to suck you off? Wouldn't you prefer you know, something not made of synthetic materials, like, say, a human being for example?
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  2. #32
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyzz View Post


    Mate, get off the weed.



    The only Apple earphones you should ever have are those that come with the ipod/iphone, but you should never use that piece of shit.
    Anyways, why would you want a mac to suck you off? Wouldn't you prefer you know, something not made of synthetic materials, like, say, a human being for example?
    The Galaxy S3 is coming with in-ear earphones.
    I love them kinda earphones.

  3. #33
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyzz View Post


    Mate, get off the weed.



    The only Apple earphones you should ever have are those that come with the ipod/iphone, but you should never use that piece of shit.
    Anyways, why would you want a mac to suck you off? Wouldn't you prefer you know, something not made of synthetic materials, like, say, a human being for example?
    Exactly why I'd never get a Mac apple everything is just shit imo /mms

  4. #34
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,937
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post


    The Galaxy S3 is coming with in-ear earphones.
    I love them kinda earphones.
    I have 200$ Sennheiser In-Ears DONOTCARE.
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  5. #35
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyzz View Post


    I have 200$ Sennheiser In-Ears DONOTCARE.
    Waste of moni.
    I bought 30 dollar Razer Moray and it does the job quite good.

  6. #36
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,937
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post


    Waste of moni.
    I bought 30 dollar Razer Moray and it does the job quite good.
    It's not a waste of money
    It's god.
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  7. #37
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyzz View Post


    It's not a waste of money
    It's god.
    Dat coulda got you over 6 kilograms of protein shake powder.

  8. #38
    Insomniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,294
    Reputation
    1056
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Apple is gay. This is a truestory.

  9. #39
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,937
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post


    Dat coulda got you over 6 kilograms of protein shake powder.
    My mum shouts me protein
    Not my money so idgaf
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  10. #40
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    214
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    I must disagree with you completely. Apples earbuds aren't even worth the Price they're sold at. The computers suck in general (and considering all they did was was design their OS around a Linux kernel). All apple does is create low tech solutions for high tech problems at an even higher tech price. When the next Mac can suck me off, then I'll dish out a few GRAND for it, until then keep it awayyy dawg.
    Well fucking put man. Apple is a piece of shit.








     





















  11. The Following User Says Thank You to scotbud123 For This Useful Post:

    Lehsyrus (05-26-2012)

  12. #41
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyzz View Post


    My mum shouts me protein
    Not my money so idgaf
    She could've shouted you a pair of Sennheiser earphones then. ;]

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Stevenom For This Useful Post:

    Lehsyrus (05-26-2012)

  14. #42
    Brownie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    1,583
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    82
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    i think it's related to the new 4g lte technology

  15. #43
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownie View Post
    i think it's related to the new 4g lte technology
    Probably, but Samsung isn't the only company using LTE.
    LG and HTC also has LTE.
    Well LG and HTC make Android unlike Apple who makes iOS.

  16. #44
    Brownie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    1,583
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    82
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    that^
    /msg2short

  17. #45
    Polygon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CS:GO/CS:S
    Posts
    1,706
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    783
    My Mood
    Bored
    Since Steve Jobs died,Apple went down.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Could apple be more retarded?
    By Thunder in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-08-2011, 12:48 PM
  2. Apple - A new kind of crash.
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-26-2006, 09:58 PM
  3. ROFL Retard
    By EleMentX in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-26-2006, 10:00 AM
  4. I am a fucking retard
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-05-2006, 09:51 AM
  5. im a retard
    By darkone1149 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 04:44 PM

Tags for this Thread