Thread: Yippe ki yay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,039
    Reputation
    2051
    Thanks
    2,887
    My Mood
    Mellow

    Yippe ki yay

    Activity bar is back .


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  2. #2
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,748
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Coool awesome .



    Quote Originally Posted by Kimuri:6070333
    Coool awesome .
    Oh and.. You must have alot of.. Time

    /snap
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  3. #3
    Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Beyond the Earth
    Posts
    7,806
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    2,174
    My Mood
    Worried
    Totally, and my credits too

  4. #4
    Tenebrae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    222
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    37


    Hate this shit because all of a sudden activity becomes a contest.

  5. #5
    unicorn69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,112
    Reputation
    -147
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Fine
    Whoooooo hoooooo

  6. #6
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,681
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,812
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Well, we will see what it becomes
    Strange that I got 90% activity....

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  7. #7
    NeverHere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    wombs
    Posts
    97
    Reputation
    -20
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post


    Hate this shit because all of a sudden activity becomes a contest.
    Rep was a contest when activity wasn't there, I dunno why did they decide to make Rep public but oh well...

  8. #8
    Obscene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bikin nigga.
    Posts
    4,036
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    1,058
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverHere View Post
    Rep was a contest when activity wasn't there, I dunno why did they decide to make Rep public but oh well...
    It would be pointless if it wasnt public, whit public rep, we can see who is trusted.

  9. #9
    NeverHere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    wombs
    Posts
    97
    Reputation
    -20
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Obscene View Post


    It would be pointless if it wasnt public, whit public rep, we can see who is trusted.
    I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, I sincerily don't care if it's public or not. But it's kinda sad, or stupid to see, little kids fighting about who has more of it... Just saying, also that is not a really nice way to see who is trusted. Granted there are not many but rep is as obtainable as long as you can keep on spoonfeeding kids with low IQ's and that are easy to impress. Meaning you only have to do so much to get if, if you really wanted to :/

  10. #10
    Tenebrae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    222
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Obscene View Post


    Imma have the agree with the newphag on this one.
    Been here since '09 but ok.

  11. #11
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverHere View Post
    I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, I sincerily don't care if it's public or not. But it's kinda sad, or stupid to see, little kids fighting about who has more of it... Just saying, also that is not a really nice way to see who is trusted. Granted there are not many but rep is as obtainable as long as you can keep on spoonfeeding kids with low IQ's and that are easy to impress. Meaning you only have to do so much to get if, if you really wanted to :/
    Most of us that actually have a lot of rep aren't little kids
    Last edited by Thunder; 05-24-2012 at 04:40 PM.



    My games;

    x

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghost For This Useful Post:

    Obscene (05-24-2012)

  13. #12
    NeverHere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    wombs
    Posts
    97
    Reputation
    -20
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post


    Most of us that actually have a lot of rep aren't little kids
    Again, IDGAF. but thanks I was really dying to know.

  14. #13
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Activity always becomes such a competition and thus creates a lot of spam on the board. I never really enjoyed it at all.


  15. #14
    Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Beyond the Earth
    Posts
    7,806
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    2,174
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post
    Activity always becomes such a competition and thus creates a lot of spam on the board. I never really enjoyed it at all.
    ITs a competition for me... and i don't care

  16. #15
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post


    Hate this shit because all of a sudden activity becomes a contest.
    Dave is trying to make people active in terms of the internet.
    Not irl. D:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. yay
    By ace76543 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 05:05 PM
  2. Yay
    By ace76543 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-14-2006, 12:54 AM
  3. Dildo song yay!
    By zak11 in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-05-2006, 06:47 PM
  4. Yay another one xD
    By h0ang in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 05:01 PM