Thread: This burns

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 58
  1. #31
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Xipher View Post


    Are you sure that a heat rub would help? o.O
    I'm POSITIVE it will help.
    Works for me every time.

  2. #32
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Xipher View Post


    It's good to see you're humble. Bet you she's a stunner you're just hiding her from me

    Nothing special, but still attractive
    It's funny that even though we broke up a long time ago, she is still obsessed with me


  3. #33
    Xipher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, AU.
    Posts
    1,783
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    1,688
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Monkey View Post
    I'm POSITIVE it will help.
    Works for me every time.
    Well, i don't think they sell it in Australia anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post




    Nothing special, but still attractive
    It's funny that even though we broke up a long time ago, she is still obsessed with me
    Why'd you break up with her? She's pretty.

  4. #34
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Xipher View Post


    Well, i don't think they sell it in Australia anyway.



    Why'd you break up with her? She's pretty.
    She was going a bit obsessive in the relationship. It was kind of creeping me out.


  5. #35
    Xipher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, AU.
    Posts
    1,783
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    1,688
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post

    She was going a bit obsessive in the relationship. It was kind of creeping me out.
    That's why i broke up with my last girlfriend.

    Every second had to be "you must be talking to me" otherwise she'd get shitty and ask why i wasn't talking to her.

    Since then i haven't bothered, i like my time and space. If i could find someone that was loyal to me but not obsessive then it'd be great.

  6. #36
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Xipher View Post


    Well, i don't think they sell it in Australia anyway.



    Why'd you break up with her? She's pretty.
    Icy Hot works as well.

  7. #37
    Xipher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, AU.
    Posts
    1,783
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    1,688
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Monkey View Post
    Icy Hot works as well.
    And you go on their website and it says "For US residents only"
    We have nothing in aus /fml

  8. #38
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,039
    Reputation
    2051
    Thanks
    2,887
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I thought you broke up with her cos of the teeth >.>


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  9. #39
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Xipher View Post


    That's why i broke up with my last girlfriend.

    Every second had to be "you must be talking to me" otherwise she'd get shitty and ask why i wasn't talking to her.

    Since then i haven't bothered, i like my time and space. If i could find someone that was loyal to me but not obsessive then it'd be great.
    Yea that would be awesome for me too. Too bad those type of girls are insanely rare


  10. #40
    Xipher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, AU.
    Posts
    1,783
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    1,688
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post

    Yea that would be awesome for me too. Too bad those type of girls are insanely rare
    Insanely rare, well i wouldn't mind the obsessiveness if she was SMOKING hot. But hey, that aint going to happen to me.

  11. #41
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Xipher View Post


    Insanely rare, well i wouldn't mind the obsessiveness if she was SMOKING hot. But hey, that aint going to happen to me.
    It's not it's cracked up to be. I once dated this one girl who was insanely hot and tons of guys were jealous of me (I have no clue how I got her). She was really nice, but was just not a girlfriend. I would rather have a decent looking girl with a great personality compared to a hot one with a bad personality any day.


  12. #42
    Xipher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, AU.
    Posts
    1,783
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    1,688
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post


    It's not it's cracked up to be. I once dated this one girl who was insanely hot and tons of guys were jealous of me (I have no clue how I got her). She was really nice, but was just not a girlfriend. I would rather have a decent looking girl with a great personality compared to a hot one with a bad personality any day.
    I guess you are right, i would rather have someone decent, (but still cute) that cares for me heaps. Rather than someone hot and has no personality.

  13. #43
    NathanV2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    109
    Reputation
    -59
    Thanks
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Monkey View Post
    I'm POSITIVE it will help.
    Works for me every time.
    So AustinJr, you're now also normally positive?

  14. #44
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Xipher View Post


    I guess you are right, i would rather have someone decent, (but still cute) that cares for me heaps. Rather than someone hot and has no personality.
    Those type of girls are soooooooooo much better.


  15. #45
    Xipher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, AU.
    Posts
    1,783
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    1,688
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post

    Those type of girls are soooooooooo much better.
    Yes, i can agree with you on that one. My last gf was sorta like that, but as i mentioned way too obsessed.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How many people on this forum Play WoW?
    By RebornAce in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 06:27 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 07:13 AM
  3. Would this work...?
    By Frolite in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-16-2006, 02:39 PM
  4. is this true?
    By ypg_gamer in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 11:57 PM