Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 163
  1. #136
    miki08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,428
    Reputation
    -6
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Idea, play samp and learn how to act like a thug, then get some friends.
    -

  2. #137
    james12345678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    496
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    Awww, feel sorry.

  3. #138
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by aonix View Post
    Everyone now has equal rights. Infact White people are now the minority in most areas giving blacks a greater advantage to become something and employed; however, whites are still more likely to make something of them selves because we have the mentality to strain away from violence and crime where as blacks feel that since they are black they can just do that and then pull out the racist card when they get caught because us white people have given them to much freedom and now we can't guide them to success due to that they wont listen to us.

    I'm not racist I have nothing against the black community. I just think it's stupid how they've been given everything they want + more and they just can't break away from the bad after so many generations. Everyone in the U.S and Canada has free education. some just choose not to follow through with it, making it their fault and no one else.
    Oh now you're just being stupid.

  4. #139
    unicorn69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,112
    Reputation
    -147
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    I lol so hard at people who think job rates are bad, please take a history course.


    Damn bro..........
    Last edited by unicorn69; 06-04-2012 at 04:59 PM.

  5. #140
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    214
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    Of course not. However it is statistically proven that blacks are most inclined to commit violent crime. And if you're saying the majority of blacks committed murder and armed robbery under duress or oppression, you have delusions son. Blacks are 7x more likely to commit these crimes than any other race. Furthermore, they have way more "racial" crimes than whites. 45% of violent racial crimes committed by blacks are towards whites. Versus when whites commit racial crimes, blacks make up a whopping 3% of all victims. Blacks are 15x more likely than whites to end up in gangs. 7x more likely to end up in jail. Please shut the fuck up about oppression. This isn't the 1930s. Just the other day I heard some hispanic bitch say I hate all white people. Nobody batted an eye. Want to see what happens if a white guy says I hate hispanics and blacks? Oh, and before you brand me a racist, these are statics. That in all America, these racial groups are capable of such acts based on collected facts and data. On no level would I apply this information to an individual.
    Yeah, because whites have no fucking place to talk. (I'm white and I say this.) I'm tired of everyone just being dicks to all other races, because that's just what happens. I don't think whites should be racist to anybody else, I don't think blacks should be racist to anybody else, same for Hispanics and Asians.

    Only difference is whites had it good for the longest time at the cost of other races (not only blacks) being mistreated. I'm not trying to say that blacks have a right to act like dicks just because they're being oppressed (which they are, get outside once and a while and you'll see). I'm just trying to say I don't blame them for acting like that considering how they've been treated in the past (and are still being treated, although not as much, to this day.)

    Those statistics prove shit, all they're saying is "if you do something bad to someone, they do bad things back".








     





















  6. #141
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    Of course not. However it is statistically proven that blacks are most inclined to commit violent crime. And if you're saying the majority of blacks committed murder and armed robbery under duress or oppression, you have delusions son. Blacks are 7x more likely to commit these crimes than any other race. Furthermore, they have way more "racial" crimes than whites. 45% of violent racial crimes committed by blacks are towards whites. Versus when whites commit racial crimes, blacks make up a whopping 3% of all victims. Blacks are 15x more likely than whites to end up in gangs. 7x more likely to end up in jail. Please shut the fuck up about oppression. This isn't the 1930s. Just the other day I heard some hispanic bitch say I hate all white people. Nobody batted an eye. Want to see what happens if a white guy says I hate hispanics and blacks? Oh, and before you brand me a racist, these are statics. That in all America, these racial groups are capable of such acts based on collected facts and data. On no level would I apply this information to an individual.
    don't even bother replying.

  7. #142
    Commander X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    2,695
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Those statistics prove shit, all they're saying is "if you do something bad to someone, they do bad things back".
    I don't know why everybody gets all sensitive when when statistics are used especially for racial things, they are just facts. I'm not specifically targeting you but the idea. Sure some people use statistics to create a racial bias but they can do whatever they want. But statistics are facets and people need to stop being so sensitive.


    "Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

  8. #143
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,772
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    don't even bother replying.
    He reminds me of a white Uncle Rukus from Boondocks.

  9. #144
    Hitmaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    911
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    [flame]Not being racist, but black people need to fucking grow up and stop acting like we live in the 1960s. They are always causing fucking problems and sometimes I feel like the damn segregation was back. Mother fucking niggas. [/flame]

  10. #145
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    He reminds me of a white Uncle Rukus from Boondocks.
    Can't tell whose dumber, him or canadian.

  11. #146
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Yeah, because whites have no fucking place to talk. (I'm white and I say this.) I'm tired of everyone just being dicks to all other races, because that's just what happens. I don't think whites should be racist to anybody else, I don't think blacks should be racist to anybody else, same for Hispanics and Asians.

    Only difference is whites had it good for the longest time at the cost of other races (not only blacks) being mistreated. I'm not trying to say that blacks have a right to act like dicks just because they're being oppressed (which they are, get outside once and a while and you'll see). I'm just trying to say I don't blame them for acting like that considering how they've been treated in the past (and are still being treated, although not as much, to this day.)

    Those statistics prove shit, all they're saying is "if you do something bad to someone, they do bad things back".
    Ok, so basically all you have now is opinions, which are not supported by any cited facts or statistics. That basically nullifies everything you have said, because as of right now, you're just running your mouth with no hard evidence to support any of your claims. You want to have a debate, bring numbers, not opinions. Bring recent statistics. Then by all means, state your claim and I will be happy to debate. And statistics are very much valid. These stats are saying exactly what the text spells out. Armed robbery isn't carried out under oppression.

    Here's some oppression.

    Black Kid Beats Up White Kid on Bus

    Teenage Mother Attempts to Murder Her Toddler (CHILD WARNING!)


  12. #147
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    214
    My Mood
    Amused
    Because white people are all saints and have NEVER done anything wrong in their lives. All 100% of them are kind, caring, people that only mean to do good and have never done wrong.








     





















  13. #148
    unicorn69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,112
    Reputation
    -147
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Because white people are all saints and have NEVER done anything wrong in their lives. All 100% of them are kind, caring, people that only mean to do good and have never done wrong.


    WHITE POWA!

  14. #149
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Because white people are all saints and have NEVER done anything wrong in their lives. All 100% of them are kind, caring, people that only mean to do good and have never done wrong.
    Ad hominem? Leggo buddy. You're going off on a tangent and avoiding the core issue at hand. That is to say, crime rates among racial groups, and racial oppression. So far, you have not offered one shred of evidence to support your argument. Either start talking numbers, or shut the fuck up.

  15. #150
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    214
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    Ad hominem? Leggo buddy. You're going off on a tangent and avoiding the core issue at hand. That is to say, crime rates among racial groups, and racial oppression. So far, you have not offered one shred of evidence to support your argument. Either start talking numbers, or shut the fuck up.
    How is that a tangent that doesn't have to do with the issue at hand? .... You're acting like black people are the only ones committing crimes and that there's no WAY they can possibly be put in these bad situations....

    That has everything to do with the issue at hand, and I don't see how that can possibly confuse you.

    You know what dude, fuck it, you're all right. This is the internet, where racist douchebags and idiots with dumb stupid opinions run wild. I'll just take a note out of your books: "Fuck niggers, they're all bad because 1 mugged a guy."








     





















Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Combat arms hacked last night
    By Ad litteram in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 02:58 PM
  2. HAHA fight last night
    By bannedshow in forum General
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 08:52 PM
  3. last night
    By Juan in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 04:41 AM
  4. NO HACK WORK HACKSHIELD UPDATE FROM LAST NIGHT
    By Bummmann in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-19-2009, 06:41 AM
  5. witnessed a working trainer and a spam hack last night
    By Methadone727 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-30-2007, 02:33 PM