Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 163
  1. #31
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    15,500
    Reputation
    1710
    Thanks
    6,371
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

    Incorrect, nigger means just ignorant, and is also a derogatory word used to offend blacks. @AVGN
    Blacks were left in the cold after slavery, and even after they were freed how many jobs do you think they were able to get? Few.
    They basically had to start from scratch, they grew up in the ghetto therefore all they know is to be ghetto.
    Look at what happens when they get equal opprotunity @Obama @Chris Rock @jimi hendrix @oprah @sucessful Black people.
    You can't define an entire race over statistics.


    ---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------



    Where the fuck do I even mention that black people don't steal because I don't? You an illiterate fuck, find where I stated that then we'll talk.
    I said, I was saying that I'm pretty sure I don't rob people as he stated he hated all niggers because they are on welfare and all they do is steal.
    I'm not racist I give everybody a chance. You're canadian, you should come to the southern USA and live for a couple years. Since you are not like them, even you would probably be offended by the way most black people carry themselves down here.



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  2. #32
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,514
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    sucks im not old enough to carry a gun, but i do carry around a pocket knife ($20), and im getting a lvl 3A kevlar vest ($400)

    and where do u get a good .22 for $150? The ones i saw looked like shit. I was more interested in the golden desert eagle, but that was about $2000
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  3. #33
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    Yeah... say that to the people that throw away their education when its FREE and scholarship is FREE, hell they even have scholarships for black people ONLY and black people have higher chances of college. Food is FREE, housing is ALMOST free, school is FREE. Wrong decisions are not and WILL cost you in life, and it is no one's fault but their own if they choose the wrong decisions.
    Dismissing the fact that they were raised in the ghetto, they weren't raised to go to school, and weren't taught that everything they do now will effect them in the future, you can't just diss an entire race over some bullshit statisitics and stereotypes.
    I could care less about your opinion tbh.


    ---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post


    Way to go and get technical to prove your point, would you like an award?
    Just my way of proving my points, Idc if it's technical or not, at least you're smart enough to understand.

  4. #34
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,772
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post


    Dismissing the fact that they were raised in the ghetto, they weren't raised to go to school, and weren't taught that everything they do now will effect them in the future, you can't just diss an entire race over some bullshit statisitics and stereotypes.
    I could care less about your opinion tbh.


    ---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------


    Just my way of proving my points, Idc if it's technical or not, at least you're smart enough to understand.
    Just realized you're from Canada, and then suddenly you lost all credibility, if you had any to start with.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InCognito For This Useful Post:

    nevs666 (06-01-2012),noob555 (06-02-2012)

  6. #35
    Sir Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a 3rd World Country
    Posts
    1,328
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You don't even carry a knife? Somebody is over-estimating society...
    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.

  7. #36
    Jason`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    1,021
    Reputation
    116
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post


    Way to go and get technical to prove your point, would you like an award?
    If your Giving out Award's, Can i have a Cookie?





  8. #37
    Commander X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    2,695
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Nathan View Post
    You don't even carry a knife? Somebody is over-estimating society...
    Would you pull out a knife when they had guns?


    "Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

  9. #38
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post


    I'm not racist I give everybody a chance. You're canadian, you should come to the southern USA and live for a couple years. Since you are not like them, even you would probably be offended by the way most black people carry themselves down here.
    Proving my point, racism was the worst in the south and therefore blacks were even treated worse after slavery was abolished, but if you go higher up north more blacks are successful, and that's because they were taken care of after being kicked out of their slave owners houses.
    But I'm not afraid to say I'm ashamed of my race, maybe that blacks in canada are more peaceful because they aren't given all of those bonuses for just being black and over here we treat everyone the same, no advantages over one another. If the United States would stop draining all of there cash into there army they would be able to put their cash towards fixing education in ghetto neighborhoods and hire a lot of more policemen.


    ---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    Just realized you're from Canada, and then suddenly you lost all credibility, if you had any to start with.
    You've announced me Canadian in past arguments, you're just a bigot who acts like united States is above everyone else when they can't even fix there own problems. @Debt Education crime Rate Terrorism Electing Terrible politicians and trusting every word they say.
    And I've lost all of my creditability?
    Last edited by Canadian; 06-01-2012 at 10:22 PM.

  10. #39
    Commander X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    2,695
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post
    Proving my point, racism was the worst in the south and therefore blacks were even treated worse after slavery was abolished, but if you go higher up north more blacks are successful, and that's because they were taken care of after being kicked out of their slave owners houses.
    You sir are completely wrong, when blacks were freed and they came up north white people realized that they were taking jobs and they didn't want to have a black neighbor so racism was very prominent in the North too, in fact racism was everywhere.


    "Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

  11. #40
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,772
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

    Proving my point, racism was the worst in the south and therefore blacks were even treated worse after slavery was abolished, but if you go higher up north more blacks are successful, and that's because they were taken care of after being kicked out of their slave owners houses.
    But I'm not afraid to say I'm ashamed of my race, maybe that blacks in canada are more peaceful because they aren't given all of those bonuses for just being black and over here we treat everyone the same, no advantages over one another. If the United States would stop draining all of there cash into there army they would be able to put their cash towards fixing education in ghetto neighborhoods and hire a lot of more policemen.


    ---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------


    You've announced me Canadian in past arguments, you're just a bigot who acts like united States is above everyone else when they can't even fix there own problems. @Debt @Education @crime Rate @Terrorism @Electing Terrible politicians and trusting every word they say.
    And I've lost all of my creditability?
    @
    lol'd, you lost all credibility because blacks act different in different areas, the US is way more ghetto than Canada, thus you have no idea what you're talking about, because you live in Canada.

  12. #41
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    You sir are completely wrong, when blacks were freed and they came up north white people realized that they were taking jobs and they didn't want to have a black neighbor so racism was very prominent in the North too, in fact racism was everywhere.
    Alot of whites still didn't mind the influx of blacks coming into their neighbourhoods, you can't deny the fact that in the south they were more racist.


    ---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    lol'd, you lost all credibility because blacks act different in different areas, the US is way more ghetto than Canada, thus you have no idea what you're talking about, because you live in Canada.
    Lived in Detroit for 2 years kthx.

  13. #42
    Commander X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    2,695
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post
    Alot of whites still didn't mind the influx of blacks coming into their neighbourhoods, you can't deny the fact that in the south they were more racist.
    No you are wrong, you just think that racism is worse in the south because of hangings and shit, and since you lived in Detroit you should have remembered that Detroit is in the North and they had the worst race riots in the of the US.


    "Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

  14. #43
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    No you are wrong, you just think that racism is worse in the south because of hangings and shit, and since you lived in Detroit you should have remembered that Detroit is in the North and they had the worst race riots in the of the US.
    That is why I believe that South is actually was the worst, do you think hangings stopped after slavery was abolished? No.

  15. #44
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,514
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

    Alot of whites still didn't mind the influx of blacks coming into their neighbourhoods, you can't deny the fact that in the south they were more racist.


    ---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------



    Lived in Detroit for 2 years kthx.
    Detroit seems like the worse place to live, or so ive heard
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  16. #45
    Commander X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    2,695
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikaboom View Post


    Detroit seems like the worse place to live, or so ive heard

    Yeah its a shit hole right now.


    "Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Combat arms hacked last night
    By Ad litteram in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 02:58 PM
  2. HAHA fight last night
    By bannedshow in forum General
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 08:52 PM
  3. last night
    By Juan in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 04:41 AM
  4. NO HACK WORK HACKSHIELD UPDATE FROM LAST NIGHT
    By Bummmann in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-19-2009, 06:41 AM
  5. witnessed a working trainer and a spam hack last night
    By Methadone727 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-30-2007, 02:33 PM