Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    I'm actually a dual citizen and have spent the majority of my life in the U.S. ^_^

But thanks for showing how stupid you really are, "living in Canada makes you lose credibility".

They are disgusting and cheap places, you should check out the "ghetto" some time. Most of the places that are so "cheap" there are horrid and disgusting.

Sure, they have more of a chance if they have the same grades. Too bad they'll never be taught the same way a white person will in a good neighborhood.

I'm pretty sure I remember having to pay school fees for public schools when I lived in the US, but I may be wrong about that.

And you still didn't answer me:
    A black man and a white man have the same exact jobs, guess who's getting paid more.
    Its funny because i've been living in the ghetto my entire life. Been to ghetto public schools my entire life. I'm not gonna reply to you anymore, you're ignorant and will continue to be ignorant.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

Its funny because i've been living in the ghetto my entire life. Been to ghetto public schools my entire life. I'm not gonna reply to you anymore, you're ignorant and will continue to be ignorant.
    And you're black too? Oh, alright.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Except they still haven't stopped being oppressed ever since.

Dude, just shut up. Every thread you go into you post your stupid bias dumb mindless opinion just to oppose and antagonize people, and then call them "attention whores" and etc. Hello pot, this is kettle. Black people HAVE been oppressed, just go outside and look around you and it will become fairly obvious...

It's Incognito, he hasn't put up a good argument since he joined, just bullshit opinions.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Canadian For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (06-02-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Come to Australia, our black guys are piss weak.

Thanks
    Lol Native Americans have been oppressed far longer than blacks, but you don't see us being gang banging 'niggas', we are the poorest race in the country and all we do is sit around on reservations and stick to ourselves.
    Last edited by Commander X; 06-02-2012 at 09:10 PM.

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    Lol Native Americans have been oppressed far longer than blacks, but you don't see us being gang banging 'niggers', we are the poorest race in the country and all we do is sit around on reservations and stick to ourselves.
    I wouldn't blame you if you "gang banged" either. Plus, you don't hear as many people saying "Ha you dumb redskin" or something like that nearly as much as you hear someone say "Ha you dumb nigger".

Sorry to break this to you but people are just simply more racist to blacks than they are to Natives.

I'm not saying those dicks are right for doing what they did, they're assholes. But that doesn't mean all black people should be generalized as "stupid gang-banging niggers".

Thanks
    I wouldn't blame you if you "gang banged" either. Plus, you don't hear as many people saying "Ha you dumb redskin" or something like that nearly as much as you hear someone say "Ha you dumb nigger".

Sorry to break this to you but people are just simply more racist to blacks than they are to Natives.

I'm not saying those dicks are right for doing what they did, they're assholes. But that doesn't mean all black people should be generalized as "stupid gang-banging niggers".
    I'm not saying people are more racist to natives, I'm saying culture and peers are more of an influence, compared to poverty and lack of education. Blacks shouldn't be characterized as 'gang banging niggas' just because the youth are. I have some respect for older blacks like 50+ because they have respect for others and themselves, but it only takes a small portion of a race for people to use it as a stereotype.

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    A Wyatt Mann says:

JK
    Last edited by unicorn69; 06-02-2012 at 10:01 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    should have been like 'yo i gots some kfc vouchers at my house wanna join' and then went to the cop station instead. niggers are dumb they wouldve believed you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

sorry i trook scool in united stats i dont spek gud engrish
    Canadian logic: Can't argue a point? Make extremely spiteful and ignorant points hoping that no one would challenge you because you know how ridiculous you sound.( If you don't then stop talking)

Fyi, different accents in different states. Not everyone feels the need to type properly on the internet. Don't be a prick.

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Free food? The fuck do you shop? I want in on some of that action.

Free school? Where? Even public schools have fees.

Cheap housing? Yeah, in a dirty, small, cheap place infested with all kinds of fucked up shit in neighborhoods where you can die just for walking outside.

Scholarships? Yeah, if they make it that far AND have amazing grades. Owait teachers in those neighborhoods suck dick.

Better chances at college? Refer to my last point....^

Yeah, they are oppressed. A black man and a white man have the same exact jobs, guess who's getting paid more.
    Don't be stupid.
    Hispanics and african americans get a shit load of food stamps in the U.S., maybe in Canada that's not the case but in America it is.
    Public schools have no fee
    Cheap housing doesn't mean disgusting
    If african americans get the same grades as white or asians, they are going to better colleges.
    If your black co workers are getting paid less, should sue them.

No ones getting "oppressed". If you really wanna talk about getting oppressed, its Asians that are getting "oppressed".
    2% asians get food stamps as opposed to 35% white, 22% african americans, 10% hispanics.
    In America everyone gets fair treatment in public schools.
    Housing situations are just fine for just about every race.
    Asians HAVE to get higher grades then whites and blacks if they want to go to a equivalent college. Scholarships are also insanely hard to get.
    So don't trip, if theirs a race getting oppressed in america, its the Asians. Since Asians are becoming dominant players in the world it would only make sense if Asians that branch out would be getting a harder time then any other race.
    Do we complain about it? No, simply because no race is actually getting oppressed even though we're the closest thing to it.
    There are only 3 plausible explanations for your thought process.
    1. Canada is fucked up.
    2. You are ignorant.
    3. Supremacist views.
    So which one will it be?
    Last edited by noob555; 06-02-2012 at 11:33 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Dude, just shut up. Every thread you go into you post your stupid bias dumb mindless opinion just to oppose and antagonize people, and then call them "attention whores" and etc. Hello pot, this is kettle. Black people HAVE been oppressed, just go outside and look around you and it will become fairly obvious...
    Sorry, but do you honestly think those people were thinking about the slavery of their ancestors and their so called "oppression" when they were robbing Jamal?

Whilst I agree that this type of stereotyping isn't right, Jamal has already made the distinction to what he meant. He isn't talking about the slaves or the oppressed. He's talking about a bunch of black guys who come from the same neighbourhood is he does who CHOSE to steal, harass and strike fear into the hearts of innocents. They live a life of CHOICE not oppression.

The ghettos were created from an environment of self-degradation caused by those who CHOOSE this path. And yes chances are these were blacks (now I'm not saying all were black, nor am I saying all blacks were the cause, it is just an observation). They are given an opportunity to stride along their fellow man and break this chain of self-degradation but they choose not to. Having a tormented history does not give them entitlement to a life of crime. It provides an opportunity to show everyone that they can rise above it.

Also now-a-days any oppression that blacks have to go through pales in comparison to the oppression taking place in other areas of the world (take the awful nature of widespread child-slavery of Indonesians in South East Asia for example).

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

noob555 (06-02-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Sorry, but do you honestly think those people were thinking about the slavery of their ancestors and their so called "oppression" when they were robbing Jamal?

Whilst I agree that this type of stereotyping isn't right, Jamal has already made the distinction to what he meant. He isn't talking about the slaves or the oppressed. He's talking about a bunch of black guys who come from the same neighbourhood is he does who CHOSE to steal, harass and strike fear into the hearts of innocents. They live a life of CHOICE not oppression.

The ghettos were created from an environment of self-degradation caused by those who CHOOSE this path. And yes chances are these were blacks (now I'm not saying all were black, nor am I saying all blacks were the cause, it is just an observation). They are given an opportunity to stride along their fellow man and break this chain of self-degradation but they choose not to. Having a tormented history does not give them entitlement to a life of crime. It provides an opportunity to show everyone that they can rise above it.

Also now-a-days any oppression that blacks have to go through pales in comparison to the oppression taking place in other areas of the world (take the awful nature of widespread child-slavery of Indonesians in South East Asia for example).
    Adding to Doc's points:
    It's not wrong to stereotype, but if you can't rise above your animalistic instincts then maybe you deserve to be stuck in a "oppressed state". In a community, you lead by example. If you choose to be a bystander or take part in a life of crime it is your fault. When you commit a crime and have a trial, YOU are punished, not the community you come from.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    poor jamalnigga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    There are only 3 plausible explanations for your thought process.
    1. Canada is fucked up.
    2. You are ignorant.
    3. Supremacist views.
    So which one will it be?
    4. I see WAY more people acting racist to black people than ANY other race. (This thread is a great example.)

Ex: I hear "nigger" 100x more than I hear "chink" or "spic" or "kike".

Edit: You're all talking about this "choice" they get to make. Without actually realizing how hard that "choice" is to make. It's not like they just get to snap their fingers and make their lives amazing......most people DO try to do better and get NOWHERE with it.
    Last edited by scotbud123; 06-02-2012 at 11:57 PM.

Thanks
    4. I see WAY more people acting racist to black people than ANY other race. (This thread is a great example.)

Words are perception. The fact that you see words like "nigger, chink, spic, kike" in a racist way just means you are ignorant.
    So explain to me how africans are "oppressed".

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Edit: You're all talking about this "choice" they get to make. Without actually realizing how hard that "choice" is to make. It's not like they just get to snap their fingers and make their lives amazing......most people DO try to do better and get NOWHERE with it.
    Oh and also, you " I see WAY more people acting racist to black people than ANY other race. " Means 1 a mixture between 1 and 2.
    How hard it is to make a choice?LOL
    If you want something, you take the high road and work for it. If you think you are better then the system, by all means go for it, you fucking up has nothing to do with your race. If you want something, you work for it. Every race has to work. No race just sits back and get what they want.
    Last edited by noob555; 06-03-2012 at 12:04 AM.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast