Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 163
  1. #106
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    214
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Words are perception. The fact that you see words like "nigger, chink, spic, kike" in a racist way just means you are ignorant.
    So explain to me how africans are "oppressed".
    They.....actually......are racist words......

    I don't know what the fuck would make you think otherwise. People use them in extremely racist ways to be derogatory and insulting. They're a LABEL, once people stop using them as labels then they won't be racist.

    Africans ARE oppressed. Travel to Baltimore and try to tell me otherwise.


    ---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Every race has to work. No race just sits back and get what they want.
    Except most black people have to work harder to get the same thing that whites get for less.

    Edit: Listen, I'm not saying what these guys did was right. Not in the slightest. I'm just against all these dumb stereotypes people give. And no, it's not their fault they have these stereotypes, it's because they were\are oppressed.
    Last edited by scotbud123; 06-03-2012 at 12:08 AM.








     





















  2. #107
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,768
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Just ignore him, he's proven over and over that he doesn't know what he's talking about . It's like arguing with a Christian, no matter what you say they're gonna think they're right.

  3. #108
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    They.....actually......are racist words......

    I don't know what the fuck would make you think otherwise. People use them in extremely racist ways to be derogatory and insulting. They're a LABEL, once people stop using them as labels then they won't be racist.

    Africans ARE oppressed. Travel to Baltimore and try to tell me otherwise.


    ---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------



    Except most black people have to work harder to get the same thing that whites get for less.
    In ghettos, "Nigger" is used quite commonly and has a wide range of definitions. In your society you find the word used as a racist term because you choose to make it a racist term.
    and what the fuck
    AFRICANS ARE OPPRESSED AFRICANS ARE OPPRESSED AFRICANS ARE OPPRESSED
    fuck off, your first explanation gets refuted and when you're asked for a 2nd one you don't give one.
    And no, you're living in the past. Black peoples get into colleges easier then white people, in a workplace in AMERICA the only ones getting treated differently are Asians. Perfectly understandable if that's not the case in Canada.
    Working in America and China is the future. If you get treated differently as a Asian in a American work place its understandable if you are a American working in a Asian work place you will be treated differently as well. Since China and America are both major world powers its understandable if there are biased opinions. Getting a job isn't about having connections or coming from money anymore, its about the areas you live in. Blacks on the other hand don't get any negative attitudes towards them. In no ways are blacks getting oppressed in America and if they have the credentials they are welcome in Asian places as well.
    Last edited by noob555; 06-03-2012 at 09:36 AM.

  4. #109
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    They.....actually......are racist words......

    I don't know what the fuck would make you think otherwise. People use them in extremely racist ways to be derogatory and insulting. They're a LABEL, once people stop using them as labels then they won't be racist.

    Africans ARE oppressed. Travel to Baltimore and try to tell me otherwise.


    ---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------



    Except most black people have to work harder to get the same thing that whites get for less.

    Edit: Listen, I'm not saying what these guys did was right. Not in the slightest. I'm just against all these dumb stereotypes people give. And no, it's not their fault they have these stereotypes, it's because they were\are oppressed.
    Okay, your lack of understanding the English language is rather disturbing. A label is a word. A label carries no stigma. A word is not inherently racist. The context in which it is used makes it racist.

    And explain how you think they are being oppressed. You seem to be throwing it around as a buzz word just to give your argument more merit than it deserves.

  5. #110
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,669
    Reputation
    2353
    Thanks
    6,358
    Next time run and Dodge bullets

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  6. #111
    StayTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,345
    Reputation
    391
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Yea thats fucked up, but do you hate me to ?

    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

  7. #112
    L3G3ND_KILL3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,833
    Reputation
    207
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Bored
    oh fuck
    ill be scared shitless.


    Need help with CALL OF DUTY RELATED or anything just private message me and im willing to help ^____^ Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpIsWanted View Post
    so i have a camp next month, and i am 12, now all boys in my class have a large dick with hari and i dont have that. who can help me please?
    i see in films people can grow hair and grow dicks.

    i know its weird question, but i need !

  8. #113
    Physcadelic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia <3
    Posts
    4,447
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    827
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Okay, your lack of understanding the English language is rather disturbing. A label is a word. A label carries no stigma. A word is not inherently racist. The context in which it is used makes it racist.

    And explain how you think they are being oppressed. You seem to be throwing it around as a buzz word just to give your argument more merit than it deserves.
    All valid, except for the label carrying no stigma part.

    That's very questionable.

    R.I.P a great GM




    Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

  9. #114
    FangedBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,882
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    143
    My Mood
    Stressed
    fuccccckkkkk .
    Quote Originally Posted by Irie View Post

    It's funny how everyone comes to MPGH with their problems


    Fuck her and get it over with..
    Press that 'Thanks' button below this if I helped you in my post

  10. #115
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post


    All valid, except for the label carrying no stigma part.

    That's very questionable.
    A label is just a name associated to an object or group of objects. He is saying that once words stop being labels then they will no longer be racist. That poor grasp upon language is detrimental to his own argument.

    "An item used to identify something or someone"
    "To identify or designate with a label; describe or classify"

    He is practically calling for words to be uninvented, so to speak.

  11. #116
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,514
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Maybe because you weren't looking?

    Also how is it hard? You take an LTC training course, join a gun club, take a marksmanship test and submit a background test.
    Granted the waiting period is obscene sometimes I've heard, but I had my LTC within 6 months of my application submission.
    Did u have a Class A or B? I heard its hard to get a Class A
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  12. #117
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Canadian logic: Can't argue a point? Make extremely spiteful and ignorant points hoping that no one would challenge you because you know how ridiculous you sound.( If you don't then stop talking)

    Fyi, different accents in different states. Not everyone feels the need to type properly on the internet. Don't be a prick.

    ---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------



    Don't be stupid.
    Hispanics and african americans get a shit load of food stamps in the U.S., maybe in Canada that's not the case but in America it is.
    Public schools have no fee
    Cheap housing doesn't mean disgusting
    If african americans get the same grades as white or asians, they are going to better colleges.
    If your black co workers are getting paid less, should sue them.

    No ones getting "oppressed". If you really wanna talk about getting oppressed, its Asians that are getting "oppressed".
    2% asians get food stamps as opposed to 35% white, 22% african americans, 10% hispanics.
    In America everyone gets fair treatment in public schools.
    Housing situations are just fine for just about every race.
    Asians HAVE to get higher grades then whites and blacks if they want to go to a equivalent college. Scholarships are also insanely hard to get.
    So don't trip, if theirs a race getting oppressed in america, its the Asians. Since Asians are becoming dominant players in the world it would only make sense if Asians that branch out would be getting a harder time then any other race.
    Do we complain about it? No, simply because no race is actually getting oppressed even though we're the closest thing to it.
    There are only 3 plausible explanations for your thought process.
    1. Canada is fucked up.
    2. You are ignorant.
    3. Supremacist views.
    So which one will it be?
    Give me 5 good reasons on why Canada is fucked up,
    and also it's not the case in Canada because we weren't ignorant, United States is falling apart. It's economy is in the top 10 worst, Canada is also named one of the best places to live in the world, cleanest air and water. mkay,
    China is also dominating United states in almost every aspect, and it's bad enough your economy is shit but look @ your job rates
    https://www.businessinsider.com/frida...economy-2012-6
    Last edited by Canadian; 06-03-2012 at 11:42 AM.

  13. #118
    Scapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a Nest..
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    304
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Bam @Canadian won

    But sorry to hear that. I would buy a gun

  14. #119
    Cro-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Get the fuck out the ghetto? Bro its time to adapt. Join a gang and find those guys.

  15. #120
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post


    Give me 5 good reasons on why Canada is fucked up,
    and also it's not the case in Canada because we weren't ignorant, United States is falling apart. It's economy is in the top 10 worst, Canada is also named one of the best places to live in the world, cleanest air and water. mkay,
    China is also dominating United states in almost every aspect, and it's bad enough your economy is shit but look @ your job rates
    Friday's US Jobs Report Is So Stunningly Bad It's A Danger To The Global Economy - Business Insider
    Never said Canada was fucked up, I simply listed it as one of the reasons both of you have ridiculous thought processes. The U.S. isn't falling apart, its simply in a recession just as the rest of the world is. The only country that CAN replace the U.S. would probably be China. Economy and job rates are tied hurr durr. Cleanest country in the world is Switzerland its also the 4th happiest country in the world, don't bring up irrelevant topics.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Combat arms hacked last night
    By Ad litteram in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 02:58 PM
  2. HAHA fight last night
    By bannedshow in forum General
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 08:52 PM
  3. last night
    By Juan in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 04:41 AM
  4. NO HACK WORK HACKSHIELD UPDATE FROM LAST NIGHT
    By Bummmann in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-19-2009, 06:41 AM
  5. witnessed a working trainer and a spam hack last night
    By Methadone727 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-30-2007, 02:33 PM