Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

Give me 5 good reasons on why Canada is fucked up,
    and also it's not the case in Canada because we weren't ignorant, United States is falling apart. It's economy is in the top 10 worst, Canada is also named one of the best places to live in the world, cleanest air and water. mkay,
    China is also dominating United states in almost every aspect, and it's bad enough your economy is shit but look @ your job rates
    Friday's US Jobs Report Is So Stunningly Bad It's A Danger To The Global Economy - Business Insider
    A bunch of Canadian elitists are at the Bilderberger meeting. It's only a matter of time that Canada is in the same boat kiddo.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Canada vs US arguments are dumb. Both sides just try to use it as a way to devalue the other person's argument.

Canada IS slightly better but that's only because they have so little people in comparison. They're going to get there one day, and they're basically just as bad, they're like the U.S Jr. (Any Canadian that tries to argue otherwise is kind of biased.)

And the U.S IS fucked up beyond belief, but that's only because there's so many more people there.

In the end of the day they're both the same corrupt bullshit.

Anyone who says things like "you're ignorant because you're from x country" or anything along those lines is just butthurt about being wrong in an argument and is trying desperately to cling on with whatever they can try to find.

As for the actual topic, Black people are being oppressed. If you think otherwise you're living under a huge fucking rock and need to get out more. This doesn't justify them "gang banging" but it doesn't mean they should all be stereotyped as "stupid niggers" just because a few of them act like idiots.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

A bunch of Canadian elitists are at the Bilderberger meeting. It's only a matter of time that Canada is in the same boat kiddo.
    But I can sit back and laugh before it happens to me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
    Just ignore him, he's proven over and over that he doesn't know what he's talking about . It's like arguing with a Christian, no matter what you say they're gonna think they're right.
    Exactly like arguing with a christian.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Exactly like arguing with a christian.
    Except I'm not trying to convince you that there's an invisible man in the sky who watches everything you do. And there's a list of 10 things he doesn't want you to do or else you'll be sent to a burning place with a lake of fire until the end of eternity to be tortured. All the while saying he loves you! ...And he needs money! He's all powerful, all knowing, but he can't handle money!

I'm trying to tell you that this world is full of racist fucks that stereotype blacks and treat them like shit. (This thread is a prime example.)

Thanks
    Seriously don't reply to him. Just look at how stupid he is and just pity him will do enough.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
    Seriously don't reply to him. Just look at how stupid he is and just pity him will do enough.
    Just pains me that people are spreading ignorance.

Thanks
    look @ your job rates
    I lol so hard at people who think job rates are bad, please take a history course.

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    I lol so hard at people who think job rates are bad, please take a history course.
    Why are you quoting me? I never even typed anything of the sort..

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Why are you quoting me? I never even typed anything of the sort..
    I think that's part of you quoting Canadian, but he just failed and made it your quote instead by accident.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to scotbud123 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ethereal (06-03-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    I think that's part of you quoting Canadian, but he just failed and made it your quote instead by accident.
    Exactly, I'm not in the best of shape right now because I have a shit load of homework I need to do.

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Except I'm not trying to convince you that there's an invisible man in the sky who watches everything you do. And there's a list of 10 things he doesn't want you to do or else you'll be sent to a burning place with a lake of fire until the end of eternity to be tortured. All the while saying he loves you! ...And he needs money! He's all powerful, all knowing, but he can't handle money!

I'm trying to tell you that this world is full of racist fucks that stereotype blacks and treat them like shit. (This thread is a prime example.)
    https://amren.com/wp-content/uploads/...ime-Report.pdf

k.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    So that means 100% of black people commit crimes?

Plus, like I said before, the only reason most of them are forced into situations like that are because they've been oppressed they way they have.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    So that means 100% of black people commit crimes?

Plus, like I said before, the only reason most of them are forced into situations like that are because they've been oppressed they way they have.
    Of course not. However it is statistically proven that blacks are most inclined to commit violent crime. And if you're saying the majority of blacks committed murder and armed robbery under duress or oppression, you have delusions son. Blacks are 7x more likely to commit these crimes than any other race. Furthermore, they have way more "racial" crimes than whites. 45% of violent racial crimes committed by blacks are towards whites. Versus when whites commit racial crimes, blacks make up a whopping 3% of all victims. Blacks are 15x more likely than whites to end up in gangs. 7x more likely to end up in jail. Please shut the fuck up about oppression. This isn't the 1930s. Just the other day I heard some hispanic bitch say I hate all white people. Nobody batted an eye. Want to see what happens if a white guy says I hate hispanics and blacks? Oh, and before you brand me a racist, these are statics. That in all America, these racial groups are capable of such acts based on collected facts and data. On no level would I apply this information to an individual.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

Incorrect, nigger means just ignorant, and is also a derogatory word used to offend blacks. @AVGN
    Blacks were left in the cold after slavery, and even after they were freed how many jobs do you think they were able to get? Few.
    They basically had to start from scratch, they grew up in the ghetto therefore all they know is to be ghetto.
    Look at what happens when they get equal opprotunity @Obama @Chris Rock @jimi hendrix @oprah @sucessful Black people.
    You can't define an entire race over statistics.

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Where the fuck do I even mention that black people don't steal because I don't? You an illiterate fuck, find where I stated that then we'll talk.
    I said, I was saying that I'm pretty sure I don't rob people as he stated he hated all niggers because they are on welfare and all they do is steal.
    Everyone now has equal rights. Infact White people are now the minority in most areas giving blacks a greater advantage to become something and employed; however, whites are still more likely to make something of them selves because we have the mentality to strain away from violence and crime where as blacks feel that since they are black they can just do that and then pull out the racist card when they get caught because us white people have given them to much freedom and now we can't guide them to success due to that they wont listen to us.

I'm not racist I have nothing against the black community. I just think it's stupid how they've been given everything they want + more and they just can't break away from the bad after so many generations. Everyone in the U.S and Canada has free education. some just choose not to follow through with it, making it their fault and no one else.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast