Thread: One more level.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

One more level.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    He looks fugly. And have fun kiting 10-15 minutes to finish off champions and shit.
    I'm Alen on Steam. RIP Skype Friday nights.

I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.
    Mr. Lonely: @Alen I like making you wet, it makes me hard.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    He looks fugly. And have fun kiting 10-15 minutes to finish off champions and shit.
    look who said ahahaha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro10 View Post
    look who said ahahaha
    The one that's not kiting because I can't be fucked to finish hell/inferno? Yep, that's right.

I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Lol..dude WD are pretty much a support class.
    If used right with a Wizard and Demon hunter, you can basically roll through Hell like nothing.
    Don't even need a Barb when you got brute Garg tanking for you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Lol..dude WD are pretty much a support class.
    If used right with a Wizard and Demon hunter, you can basically roll through Hell like nothing.
    Don't even need a Barb when you got brute Garg tanking for you.
    Ever since the DH & wiz nerf you need to kite too, but at least you don't have to kite as a non-kiting class And I have no clue how you keep that garg alive, I rqed in act i hell with my WD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Ever since the DH & wiz nerf you need to kite too, but at least you don't have to kite as a non-kiting class And I have no clue how you keep that garg alive, I rqed in act i hell with my WD
    Either way it's really all about the gear you got man.
    I've been in so many games where other classes died like 5-7 times before my one death.
    Not only that, I've actually out powered classes the WD shouldn't really have shit on.
    I pretty much go 1 handed with an off hand loaded with Vit, Int, extra damage and resistance.
    The skill set I use is geared for poison damage, and my weapon also has a high level of +poison dam..
    Splinters+ acid bomb provided that you got your skill points buffed the fuck out + socketed gear with good gems= destruction.
    My regular dps right now is a little over 11k, but I got a bunch of +critical damage I've hit random elites with 35k quite a bit.
    It's nothing amazing I know, but the fact that WD has some pretty crucial aoe as well makes them a really good support class.
    I hear what you're saying about the Garg, but there are passive skills that can buff them and the last rune the brute Garg is nice,
    because it stuns enemies. Mix that with unbreakable grasp and a party of ranged attackers and it's pretty much death.

I haven't tried any of the other classes, I figure I will when I finish up hell and got my WD at 60.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    ahahh my friend needs 2 more D:

Im at max. level 13.
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12