Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33
  1. #16
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,000
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,002
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro10 View Post


    YOU'RE THE ADMIN? SO YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID..
    Wasn't presenting an argument was presenting a fact. Learn English you dumb monkey faggot.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

    Doc (06-03-2012),Spartanlol (06-03-2012)

  3. #17
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,795
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,627
    My Mood
    Devilish
    You 12 son?





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  4. #18
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scata View Post


    Wasn't presenting an argument was presenting a fact. Learn English you dumb monkey faggot.
    This statement of truth deserves an award. The advice following the statement deserves even more awards.

  5. #19
    LionelMessi10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    6,125
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    4,556
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    You 12 son?
    20 father .

  6. #20
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,669
    Reputation
    2353
    Thanks
    6,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro10 View Post
    YOU'RE THE ADMIN? SO YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID..
    Nice story bro , you were a minion and dont know that Dave84311 is the HA ? oh gosh

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  7. #21
    Justin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    7,022
    Reputation
    1207
    Thanks
    2,825
    My Mood
    Inspired
    What is this threads purpose, because I don't see it

    Minion Statistics

    Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

    Computer Specifications
    Case: NZXT Phantom 820
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W V2
    Mobo: ASUS Z87-Deluxe
    CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K
    CPU Cooling: Swiftech H220 All-In-One Liquid Cooler (Cooled by 2x Noctua NF-F12 PWM 120mm Fans)
    RAM: Corsair Platinum Dominators CMD16GX3M2A2400C10 (2x8GB DDR3 2400Mhz XMP)
    GFX: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II OC 2GB
    Monitor: LG 29EB93 29" Ultrawide LED IPS Panel (2560x1080)(29:1 Ratio)
    Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2012
    Keyboard: Ducky DK 9008G2 Cherry MX-Brown Mechanical Keyboard


  8. #22
    Luke420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Computer :/
    Posts
    6,711
    Reputation
    436
    Thanks
    803
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro10 View Post


    20 father .
    guess all br monkeys act like faggots then D:

  9. #23
    Xipher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, AU.
    Posts
    1,783
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    1,688
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Banned.... >.>

  10. #24
    Eduardo Casas Putinha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    60
    Reputation
    -1
    Thanks
    2
    RIP ALESSANDRO ;[

  11. #25
    StayTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,345
    Reputation
    391
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Xipher View Post
    Banned.... >.>
    all of our problems are solved.

    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

  12. #26
    Dispute Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    -17
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by T3mP3r View Post

    Nice story bro , you were a minion and dont know that Dave84311 is the HA ? oh gosh
    Not sure if troll, or just being retarted

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dispute Prince For This Useful Post:

    Spartanlol (06-03-2012)

  14. #27
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,000
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,002
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Dispute Prince View Post
    Not sure if troll, or just being retarted
    not sure if royce or another cocksucker

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  15. #28
    Dispute Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    -17
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Scata View Post


    not sure if royce or another cocksucker
    It be Royce

    Hey wanna go he me with my dispute so I can get my 2008 acc back?

  16. #29
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,000
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,002
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Dispute Prince View Post
    It be Royce

    Hey wanna go he me with my dispute so I can get my 2008 acc back?
    why the fuck would I want to help you? stop ban evading.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  17. #30
    Dispute Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    -17
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Scata View Post


    why the fuck would I want to help you? stop ban evading.
    Correction: I am disputing , fuck ban evasion

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-03-2006, 12:08 PM
  2. my very second siggy
    By ace76543 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-03-2006, 01:30 PM
  3. My Very(shitty) First Sig
    By EleMentX in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-24-2006, 02:25 AM
  4. My Very Own First Sig!!!
    By Jackal in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-19-2006, 09:46 AM
  5. Very Odd Signature Request...
    By Mikoll in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 10:03 PM