Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 92
  1. #46
    Extractional's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,196
    Reputation
    -287
    Thanks
    349
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    Austin is 17 and gets more kanadian pussy than you ever will.
    I don't want "kanadian" pussy.

  2. #47
    Dispute Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    -17
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by T3mP3r View Post

    My proplem , CS
    It cool dude, I mean it was kinda obvious when I said I love how threads always have my name in them

  3. #48
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Extractional View Post


    That's all you can fucking say is CS just shut up kid that's all you could use against me.
    You are a cock sucker. You are officially scum. Shut the fuck up.


    ---------- Post added at 03:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Extractional View Post


    I don't want "kanadian" pussy.
    It's ok, you won't be getting any variety of twat anytime soon with the amount of cocks stuffed in your face.

  4. #49
    Dispute Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    -17
    Thanks
    6
    Just because someone is a cs doesn't mean you have to be a no life and flame them all day....

    It a times and place when you gotta grow up

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dispute Prince For This Useful Post:

    Eduardo Casas Putinha (06-03-2012),Extractional (06-03-2012),scotbud123 (06-03-2012)

  6. #50
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,669
    Reputation
    2353
    Thanks
    6,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Dispute Prince View Post
    Just because someone is a cs doesn't mean you have to be a no life and flame them all day....

    It a times and place when you gotta grow up
    Nicestory , CS

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  7. #51
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,000
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,002
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Extractional View Post


    Nobody wants your shitty comments half of MPGH is tired of your pointless flame fucking 30 year old computer nerd taking his anger out on MPGH .
    Except I'm not 30, you retard. Perhaps if you didn't swallow so much cum you'd have braincells. Stop trying to do shit, you suck at everything you attempt. Pun intended. So keep on fronting saying you don't care while you leech shit trying to be liked, nobody will like you. You're a failure at life because you can't do shit right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    Do I really need to get staff just to make that dumb cunt shut the fuck up.
    Don't know, dumb faggots will remain to be dumb faggots.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dispute Prince View Post
    Just because someone is a cs doesn't mean you have to be a no life and flame them all day....

    It a times and place when you gotta grow up
    Shut the fuck up royce.
    Last edited by Austin; 06-03-2012 at 02:11 AM.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  8. #52
    Dispute Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    -17
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by T3mP3r View Post

    Nicestory , CS
    That is a weak and overused come back, be original for once

    Quote Originally Posted by Scata View Post


    Except I'm not 30, you retard. Perhaps if you didn't swallow so much cum you'd have braincells. Stop trying to do shit, you suck at everything you attempt. Pun intended. So keep on fronting saying you don't care while you leech shit trying to be liked, nobody will like you. You're a failure at life because you can't do shit right.



    Don't know, dumb faggots will remain to be dumb faggots.




    Shut the fuck up royce.
    <3 , .

  9. #53
    Extractional's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,196
    Reputation
    -287
    Thanks
    349
    My Mood
    Cynical
    @Scata

    Does it really look like I gave a fuck? Your still a fucking computer nerd flaming on MPGH because you have no life your just mad becuase this time your losing this battle you fucking twat.


    ---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Scata View Post


    Except I'm not 30, you retard. Perhaps if you didn't swallow so much cum you'd have braincells. Stop trying to do shit, you suck at everything you attempt. Pun intended. So keep on fronting saying you don't care while you leech shit trying to be liked, nobody will like you. You're a failure at life because you can't do shit right.



    Don't know, dumb faggots will remain to be dumb faggots.




    Shut the fuck up royce.
    Your obviously mad fucking twat stop trying "Austin" you fail .

  10. #54
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,000
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,002
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Extractional View Post
    @Scata

    Does it really look like I gave a fuck? Your still a fucking computer nerd flaming on MPGH because you have no life your just mad becuase this time your losing this battle you fucking twat.
    What am I losing? A bunch of CS ganging up to try to make themselves look less like faggots? You're mad because you fail at everything you try in life. Keep on crying, you're butthurt because nobody here likes you. Take out your anger, flame me all you want. In the end you're the faggot who's gonna end up being banned.
    Last edited by Austin; 06-03-2012 at 02:21 AM.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

    Dispute Prince (06-03-2012)

  12. #55
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    214
    My Mood
    Amused
    @Scata Do you have anything better to do than sit around starting pointless stupid fucking arguments with people? It wouldn't be as bad if you didn't look as stupid doing it while lacking ACTUAL points to make but fuck dude. Just learn to ease a bit.








     





















  13. #56
    Eduardo Casas Putinha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    60
    Reputation
    -1
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Extractional View Post
    @Scata

    Does it really look like I gave a fuck? Your still a fucking computer nerd flaming on MPGH because you have no life your just mad becuase this time your losing this battle you fucking twat.


    ---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------



    Your obviously mad fucking twat stop trying "Austin" you fail .
    scata is newbie about pc.. im better than him..

  14. #57
    Dispute Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    -17
    Thanks
    6
    @Liz @Dave84311

    Extractional is out of control

    First of all he is flaming staff
    Second of all flaming members
    Third he is cs and we can't flame

  15. #58
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,000
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,002
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    @Scata Do you have anything better to do than sit around starting pointless stupid fucking arguments with people? It wouldn't be as bad if you didn't look as stupid doing it while lacking ACTUAL points to make but fuck dude. Just learn to ease a bit.
    Starting arguments? I'm allowed to flame cs, normal members are. Not my fault if a faggot can't learn his place and shut the fuck up. Past few weeks you've been defending cocksuckers, seems like you'd be perfect for the group. Plus if you think this is bad you should of been on mpgh in 2008-2010.
    Last edited by Austin; 06-03-2012 at 02:23 AM.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  16. #59
    Extractional's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,196
    Reputation
    -287
    Thanks
    349
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Scata View Post


    What am I losing? A bunch of CS ganging up to try to make themselves look less like faggots? You're mad because you fail at everything you try in life. Keep on crying, you're butthurt because nobody here likes you. Take out your anger, flame me all you want. In the end you're the faggot who's gonna end up being banned.
    Now your just saying what im saying your mad and we all see this just stfu when it's time you twat get off the computer and get some fucking air stop thinking your the fucking king your just another bitch that think he's the shit and thinks that everyone fucking cares about the shit you say just gtfo.

  17. #60
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    214
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dispute Prince View Post
    @Liz @Dave84311

    Extractional is out of control

    First of all he is flaming staff
    Second of all flaming members
    Third he is cs and we can't flame
    If only he was a staff member like Scata, then he could flame whoever he wants whenever he wants!!!








     





















Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Jetamay != To Cocksucker
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-20-2007, 03:45 PM
  2. more cocksuckers
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-29-2007, 11:38 AM
  3. Cocksucker group is helping?
    By kiling4u in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-28-2007, 06:30 AM
  4. Cocksucker Section
    By MikeM in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-22-2007, 10:32 PM
  5. New Cocksucker Members
    By MikeM II in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-19-2007, 07:55 PM