Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

This is a long story so be warned but it's kinda fucked.

Background story *needs to be read to know exactly whats going on*

Okay this all started May 25th on Friday night. me and my girlfriend got into a fight cause we were both drunk and she was smoking weed and I told her to stop cause I know what it does to her anxiety. She then flipped on me and then I broke up with her and then some other shit happened and we ended up getting back together. It is now may 26th, My 20th birthday. Day is going alright gilfriend is bitchy part of the day and moody and complains about not feeling good (she was hung over and in pain) bunch of people came to my house things seemed to be going okay at first. my girlfriend was still moody and then went upstairs to the spare bed room and laid down. I went up a few min later and asked her whats wrong she replied "I don't feel good and I don't know anyone down there go have fun and come back when you're drunk" I protested but after a couple min decided that it's best she stays upstairs for a bit. I venture back down things are going well we were playing thumbmaster and I was getting drunk really quick. *about an hour passes* we all venture outside to have a smoke. I go to get my girlfriend hoping she feels better, she wakes up and comes downstairs and comes outside and starts chilling with my dad and having a drink so I figured all things are going well. now this is kind of where everything goes down hill. My dad invites a girl over that is not my mom (my mom is away for a year) I flip shit and start punching a wall and well flipping shit pretty much. my girlfriend and I go for a walk through the park I break down in tears cause I couldn't belive that my dad would do something like that on my birthday. anyway after sitting in the park for a bit and having a smoke (and punching a rock which broke my knuckle) I went home and then my dad came and talked to me and then my girlfriend started yelling at him blaming my broken knuckle on him and shit then my dad pushed her and then i got into a fist fight with my dad and all i remember after is we both had each other in choke holds and then my friend matt broke it up. then my girlfriend called the cops on my dad and everyone peaced out and it was just me, my girlfriend and my friend devon at my house. after the cops left I ended up getting kicked out of my house and packed some of my things and spent the night at my girlfriends. before leaving to my girlfriends house she gave me some pain killers and something else for stress which just fucked me right up (she has pain killers cause her back is fucked from a car accident) all I remember from that point on now is that I broke up with her in the morning told her step mom she was a drug addict which ended up getting her kicked out of her house and then I went to the hospital cause of my knuckles.

Current Events *whats happened in the last week* May 28th-Now
    Now my ex girlfriend is staying at this guys corey's house who is being her complete bitch. he buys her everything and paid off her phone bill so she could have her phone again and is trying to mind fuck her into trying to forget about me and move on (this kid is 22 and fights an argument like a child at one point in one of our arguments i've had with him he called me a gay butt plug and he has no game at all) my ex still told him she loves me and the guy is still so persistant. I've managed to get back into my house and talked to my dad about my ex staying here and he said alright. Thing is my ex is being really 2 sided. One point she is telling me she loves me and wants to be with me and fix things and another point shes telling me how i've done hardly anything for her when she and I were dating and that I need to change but reality is I did allot for her and I love her. I've taken her cat and all her items into my house cause her step mom was just going to throw them out onto the street while she was out of town (shes staying at Corey's brothers house with Corey and his bro somewhere out of town for the weekend) now see I don't know what to do cause I love my ex and I want to get back with her and told her she can stay at my house but she wont do it cause she doesn't feel safe around my dad anymore, and does not want it to be akward and shit; Furthermore, a few nights ago on the 31st of may I seen her at 3 am after I came back from the bars and we talked and she kissed me. during that time period I told her the things Corey said to me on the phone about how hes going to do everything to make her forget about me and make a list of guys she finds attractive and try to hook them up with her, now she told me she would talk to him about it and she didn't and last night I was bitching at her for not doing what she said she would do and then Corey texted me and this is how our convo went

Corey*
    Look dude idk wtf ur problem is , but stop calling becky a fucking liar, all shes done is try and try and u treat her like shit, and fyi she did tell me that she still loves u . im lookin out for her and u clearly cant see past ur ass. U act all nice one min and next your a fucking dick to her.

Me*
    Her telling you that she loves me isn't what I asked of her

Corey*
    wat did u ask for then

Me*
    For her to talk to you avout the shit you told me on the phone about everything to do to make her forget about me. She said she would tell you that you can't control her and she can do what she wants

Corey*
    well dude she deserves someone better then ur ass, the way you treat her and the tears you cause her like wtf

Me*
    See she didn't talk about it with you like she said she would. Therefore I'm in the right cause she said she would. She's doing this to herself

Corey*
    No shes now, u clearly are blind u tore her life apart u cased this asshole and u belived all this lies u fuck head

Me*
    Get angry some more buddy shows your maturity
    I asked her to do something she didn't. Why? Cause you're her bitch

Corey*
    lol im not her bitch i jus no how to take care of someone hurting, and if me callin u a fuck head makes me immature fine, but u puttin her in tears all the time whats that make you bitch

Me*
    No. You are her bitch and she won't say shit to you cause you just keep giving her everything. Maybe once you open your eyes and realize that some of the shit that is hurting her is caused by her and grow a back bone and point it out to her then she will realize that she has hit rock bottom and that the real people she should of been spending time with is her dad, Kim, and I cause we were there form the start and we still ALL WELCOME her back into our homes

Corey*
    Eat a cock meat sandwich. im not her bitch, and clearly kim is agaisnt her, and her dad supports her all the way, and ive been here for her since your fuck up, and now ur blaming this all on me and her like wtf faggot

so go lick a goats ass

and suck a cows dick

arnt u gay u little butt plug?

Me*
    Buddy listen. Becky is always going to love me and you can't do shit about that. And I do better shit for her then you. I took in all her things when Kim wanted to leave them outside on a rainy weekend I took in her cat and she's far better off with me then you will ever be cause I'm much more of an adult then you. And if she didn't feel that way she wouldn't of made out with me a few nights ago when I seen her and she wouldn't of been telling me how bad she wants a train ticket out of there to get back to London last night. So just give it up. Kim is not against her neither is her dad they just want to protect her like people do to someone they love and trust me this will all blow over one day and she will be back in her dads arms and guess what when that day comes I'm on her dads and Kim's good side and you're not. so give it up I'm always going to be ahead of you no matter how much you want to crush me and Becky's feelings for me. That's not going to happen.

accept reality for what it is

Corey*
    Well dude how have you treated her better? Like ive taken care of through all ur stupid pain u put her through

just w.e dude

Me*
    Yeah i have put her through some shit. But what I've done is fixable. All she needs to do is talk with Kim she's still welcome to visit there and all it would take is making a few promises to make everything better trust me. I've done my part to mend what I've fucked up I also have taken in her things when they could of just been sitting in the rain. I took in the cat so Becky could see it more often. I do things for her. When I was with her I did everything to make her smile sure we had a fight here and there well 2 one stupid and then the one that caused this. But we were happy with each other and you should see that because if she felt I wasn't good enough for her then she wouldn't be so upset over things and wanting me back. But for things to go back to normal she needs to talk to Kim and straighten up her act no one is against her we are just trying to help her and be there for her

and she needs to see that

Corey*
    What ever dude

*end of convo. yeah I owned him*

anyway I know you're probably tired of reading all this so i'll sum up the rest.

I told my ex that she needs to straighten up her act and then I told her that if she wants to prove to me that she want's to be with me that she needs to kiss me tomorrow when she sees me. she said that she can't cause I'll use it against her *refer to text messages* but than she texted me saying that she wouldn't reject me if I was to kiss her.. anyway I need some outside opinions that are not my friends so I'm coming here.

Thanks if you took the time to read all this I know it's allot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Is there a TL;DR version of this documentary?

I read the first few sentences and said, "fuck it".

Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    dafuq?

Something about girlfriend breaking up and smoking weed

TL;DR version
    MPGH's Official Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube page!

The legend of Ethan's fucked up summer

Chapter 1:Part 1

Need help? Just ask I would be happy to.

Thanks
    what type of drug addiction does she have?

Thanks
    So Becky is your ex right? And who is Kim?

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    So Becky is your ex right? And who is Kim?
    From what I can gleam Kim is her mom. (Because Kim and her mom both wanted to throw her stuff out.)

Anyways @OP, if you really love the girl and she really loves you things will work out. You may have to overcome some of the stuff about her that gets you into those arguments and just say "Yes honey, I love you." and etc. But this is really a personal matter, I don't think anyone on MPGH can truly help you. :S

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

that she needs to kiss me tomorrow

Makes me think you're 12 or homosexual.
    Last edited by Ed; 06-03-2012 at 11:36 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    You always come up with the most entertaining stories.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    A better one would have been:

or

:P

Quote Originally Posted by Swifts Bitch View Post
    FUCK, just saw that you posted that before me. :S
    Last edited by scotbud123; 06-03-2012 at 11:37 PM.

Thanks
    i read it but im not good with these kinds of things

War rock Minion - 6-22-12 - Current
    Dragon Nest Minion - 9-15-12 - Current

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Your in some deep shit.
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Why not just beat the shit out of him. Better yet, kill him, after things cool down.

Thanks
    Make up sex? Just wait it out with your friend and have make up sex with your ex.

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks
    I just started reading and tried to give some fucks.
    I blame that all on the weed. Wtf did I just read.
    '08 MPGH OG

You get the bag and fumble it
    I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
    Straight out the lot, 300 cash
    And the car came with a blunt in it
    Lil mama a thot, and she got ass
    And she gon' fuck up a bag
    Pull up to the spot, livin' too fast
    Droppin' the dope in the stash
    In Italy, got two foreign hoes, they DM me
    Drop the top when it's cold
    But you feel the heat