Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 136 to 145 of 145
  1. #136
    Domo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,359
    Reputation
    -4
    Thanks
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Again your post lacks relevance.
    For like what, the 3rd time?lol.
    Not wasting anymore time with you.
    Your too idiotic to understand so you think of excuses that aren't going to make up for what you have said, cuz your so submerged into something that you can't get out of.

  2. #137
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

    Hypocrite? Where did I seem to be a hypocrite? Because I believe in something that is widely accepted and don't believe in some else that isn't widely accepted?
    Religion has no scientific background.
    There being One Universe does.
    Just fucking read, I've been saying that I have no problem with there being one universe. My problem however is "I'll stick with the most accepted theory by scientists which also seems to be the one that makes more sense." That's the exact argument which religion uses(the lack of research facts etc.), yet you seem to like to use it yourself. That makes you a hypocrite.

    ---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post


    Your too idiotic to understand so you think of excuses that aren't going to make up for what you have said, cuz your so submerged into something that you can't get out of.
    Too idiotic?LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post


    True, lots of things in this universe are still left to be discovered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post


    Says the idiot that thinks he knows everything by stating things that are clearly stated wrong.
    List goes on and on and on. Not wasting time finding more.
    Last edited by noob555; 06-05-2012 at 10:28 PM.

  3. #138
    Domo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,359
    Reputation
    -4
    Thanks
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Just fucking read, I've been saying that I have no problem with there being one universe. My problem however is "I'll stick with the most accepted theory by scientists which also seems to be the one that makes more sense." That's the exact argument which religion uses, yet you seem to like to use it yourself. That makes you a hypocrite.

    ---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------


    Too idiotic?LOL




    List goes on and on and on. Not wasting time finding more.
    Oh so I thought your going to ignore me? You can't cuz your too butthurt? Quoting what I have said earlier without any explanation is what makes you an idiot.

  4. #139
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post


    Oh so I thought your going to ignore me? You can't cuz your too butthurt? Quoting what I have said earlier without any explanation is what makes you an idiot.
    The lack of literacy makes you an idiot.

  5. #140
    Domo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,359
    Reputation
    -4
    Thanks
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    The lack of literacy makes you an idiot.
    I guess I don't study english hard enough

  6. #141
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post


    I guess I don't study english hard enough
    4th strike. ignoring you now.

  7. #142
    Domo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,359
    Reputation
    -4
    Thanks
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    4th strike. ignoring you now.
    Having fun repeating yourself?

  8. #143
    Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    8,746
    Reputation
    333
    Thanks
    1,456
    My Mood
    Breezy
    ahahahah Minecraft world is up there.
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12


  9. #144
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Just fucking read, I've been saying that I have no problem with there being one universe. My problem however is "I'll stick with the most accepted theory by scientists which also seems to be the one that makes more sense." That's the exact argument which religion uses(the lack of research facts etc.), yet you seem to like to use it yourself. That makes you a hypocrite.

    ---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------


    Too idiotic?LOL




    List goes on and on and on. Not wasting time finding more.
    Are you mentally handicapped? Look at what YOU'RE SAYING, Religion makes absolutely no sense, it only makes sense to THEM because they were raised up as kids to believe it, there being one universe makes PERFECT sense and has scientific background.
    Keep reiterating what you've been saying you ignorant fuck, and keep using those de-rep buttons you immature bigot.

  10. #145
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

    Are you mentally handicapped? Look at what YOU'RE SAYING, Religion makes absolutely no sense, it only makes sense to THEM because they were raised up as kids to believe it, there being one universe makes PERFECT sense and has scientific background.
    Keep reiterating what you've been saying you ignorant fuck, and keep using those de-rep buttons you immature bigot.
    Believers of religion= lack of research and accepted by most people
    your argument= Lack of research , "accepted by most scientist"
    Similarities much?
    Never said it didn't make sense, I'm saying YOUR arguments(not the argument itself) are the equivalence of arguments which believers give
    Sure the theory of one universe is acceptable, but the way you present it is unacceptable.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Similar Threads

  1. What the fuck is the correct GPA scale?
    By Hyperion in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 04:13 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 10:12 PM
  3. WHY THE FUCK IS THE WORD K0WNAGE BANNED!
    By XqwertyX in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-25-2007, 12:52 PM
  4. Can someone post a list of the adresses of the HP and AP
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 10:52 PM
  5. The best of the world !
    By k0nr4d3k13 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 11:38 PM