Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 145
  1. #61
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    I swear I will publish a paper on the Ignorance of the MPGH Canadians...
    Yet you don't have a basic understanding of half your theories posted let alone a comprehensive understanding. Not saying hes right(I'm saying he's wrong), I'm even understand half the shit you posted. lol
    If you're going to start listing more facts and pretending you understand the concepts you listed, just cut the crap. You didn't even use the simplest arguments to shut him down, instead you pulled out a list of theories from, what wikipedia? in an attempt to shut down his argument using something which neither of you have an understanding of.

  2. #62
    Domo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,359
    Reputation
    -4
    Thanks
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Yet you don't have a basic understanding of half your theories posted let alone a comprehensive understanding. Not saying hes right(I'm saying he's wrong), I'm even understand half the shit you posted. lol
    If you're going to start listing more facts and pretending you understand the concepts you listed, just cut the crap. You didn't even use the simplest arguments to shut him down, instead you pulled out a list of theories from, what wikipedia? in an attempt to shut down his argument using something which neither of you have an understanding of.
    Probably never got told to not use Wikipedia as a source of information cuz it's based on other people's OPINIONS and some facts AREN'T true.

  3. #63
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post


    Probably never got told to not use Wikipedia as a source of information cuz it's based on other people's OPINIONS and some facts AREN'T true.
    Oh now you're being dumb too lol. Wikipedia is one of the most reliable sources on the internet, I'm calling him out on not understanding the information listed on wikipedia.

  4. #64
    Liz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    uʍop-ǝpısdn ǝɥʇ
    Posts
    32,786
    Reputation
    4300
    Thanks
    18,906
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Thinking of ourselves as irrelevant in a greater scope isn't exactly true because every action we make causes thousands of other things to happen. In a decade we can master sciences which can cause much larger events to happen. The same way flies are part of the food chain which ultimately helps keep us alive. Nothing we do is small, everything we do can cause a ton of changes to happen. A single click of multiple buttons(nukes) can destroy what nature took millions of years to form. imo I think everyone is connected, every action we make contributes to much greater developments. These developments can affect this greater scope in much greater ways then we can imagine. /
    I don't see how anything I've said meant that we are irrelevant. Being small, or living a short amount of time does not make you irrelevant.


    Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

    If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
     
    Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

  5. #65
    Domo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,359
    Reputation
    -4
    Thanks
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Oh now you're being dumb too lol. Wikipedia is one of the most reliable sources on the internet, I'm calling him out on not understanding the information listed on wikipedia.
    uh not really if you look at your own textbook and then look at some information on Wikipedia they do not match, besides people edit wikipedia which is a reason why it is not a good source of information.

  6. #66
    Commander X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    2,698
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Yet you don't have a basic understanding of half your theories posted let alone a comprehensive understanding. Not saying hes right(I'm saying he's wrong), I'm even understand half the shit you posted. lol
    If you're going to start listing more facts and pretending you understand the concepts you listed, just cut the crap. You didn't even use the simplest arguments to shut him down, instead you pulled out a list of theories from, what wikipedia? in an attempt to shut down his argument using something which neither of you have an understanding of.
    It just so happens that I did research on these topics while I took physics a month or two ago.
    I can't prove that I know this shit and all of the mathematics behind it, but really try to tell me all about how dark matter can exist because of open string theory, you can't simply pull that from Wikipedia. I'm not trying to argue with you and I'm not pulling this from wikipedia either.


    "Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

  7. #67
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post


    OH SRRY FER NAWT BELIEVING IN BULLSHIT THEORIES THAT PEOPLE MAKE UP ON THERE SPARE TIME, you're clearly ignorant, that string theory is probably as realistic as White holes, it's complete bullshit.
    Don't get your panties in a bunch because you lost an argument, Universe = everything.
    Therefore there can't be two, /end.
    Stop calling people ignorant.
    You probably don't even have an basic comprehension of string theory. The fact that you're saying string theory is bull shit means you probably haven't done any research what so ever. Also the fact that you're using an dictionary definition as the basis of your entire argument that multiple universes don't exist is quite ridiculous. If you want to pull that shit, I'll pull that shit as well. Multiverse | Define Multiverse at Dictionary.com
    Multiverse-the aggregate of all existing matter, of which the universe is but a tiny fragment
    There goes your ENTIRE argument.

    ---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post


    uh not really if you look at your own textbook and then look at some information on Wikipedia they do not match, besides people edit wikipedia which is a reason why it is not a good source of information.
    And if you look at your textbooks, you'll realize that most of them were written by people that come from community-state colleges, as well as being published from texas. While on the contrary, the people publishing stuff like the string theory are people that come from colleges like M.I.T., Harvard, etc etc.

  8. #68
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Stop calling people ignorant.
    You probably don't even have an basic comprehension of string theory. The fact that you're saying string theory is bull shit means you probably haven't done any research what so ever. Also the fact that you're using an dictionary definition as the basis of your entire argument that multiple universes don't exist is quite ridiculous. If you want to pull that shit, I'll pull that shit as well. Multiverse | Define Multiverse at Dictionary.com
    Multiverse-the aggregate of all existing matter, of which the universe is but a tiny fragment
    There goes your ENTIRE argument.

    ---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------



    And if you look at your textbooks, you'll realize that most of them were written by people that come from community-state colleges, as well as being published from texas. lol.
    How does that blow away my whole argument? I'll stick to my opinion being that there is one universe, you can stick to your "multiverse" being more than 1 everythings ok.

  9. #69
    Commander X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    2,698
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post
    OH SRRY FER NAWT BELIEVING IN BULLSHIT THEORIES THAT PEOPLE MAKE UP ON THERE SPARE TIME, you're clearly ignorant, that string theory is probably as realistic as White holes, it's complete bullshit.
    Don't get your panties in a bunch because you lost an argument, Universe = everything.
    Therefore there can't be two, /end.
    Okay since your basing your argument on definitions so will I.
    Canadians = Dumbfucks
    MUST BE TRUE IT'S A DEFINITION.
    An Introduction to String Theory and D-Brane Dynamics by Richard Szabo. Read the book then come back.
    Last edited by Commander X; 06-05-2012 at 08:45 PM.


    "Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

  10. #70
    Domo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,359
    Reputation
    -4
    Thanks
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Stop calling people ignorant.
    You probably don't even have an basic comprehension of string theory. The fact that you're saying string theory is bull shit means you probably haven't done any research what so ever. Also the fact that you're using an dictionary definition as the basis of your entire argument that multiple universes don't exist is quite ridiculous. If you want to pull that shit, I'll pull that shit as well. Multiverse | Define Multiverse at Dictionary.com
    Multiverse-the aggregate of all existing matter, of which the universe is but a tiny fragment
    There goes your ENTIRE argument.

    ---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------



    And if you look at your textbooks, you'll realize that most of them were written by people that come from community-state colleges, as well as being published from texas. While on the contrary, the people publishing stuff like the string theory are people that come from colleges like M.I.T., Harvard, etc etc.
    Sadly how do you know mine is not written by people that are from colleges like M.I.T? All your doing is making assumptions, and also your definition may or may not be true. So can be mine, as google definition has stated it is the name for everything that exists, yet if you search multiverse it says it's only a part of it.

  11. #71
    Mischievious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    215
    Reputation
    -203
    Thanks
    21
    How do they exactly know any of this since the farthest they have made it is to the moon, thats what i want to know.

  12. #72
    Commander X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    2,698
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischievious View Post
    How do they exactly know any of this since the farthest they have made it is to the moon, thats what i want to know.

    You can recreate the big bang and the expansion of the universe through models, programs, and equations on computers.


    "Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

  13. #73
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

    How does that blow away my whole argument? I'll stick to my opinion being that there is one universe, you can stick to your "multiverse" being more than 1 everythings ok.
    Your logic=
    everything=universe
    So theres only 1 universe

    My logic=
    There are multiple dimensions( 3-D[us], 2-D etc)
    Multiple Dimensions= Multiple universes
    Multiple dimensions= Multiple versions of every object in every universe

    Throughout your argument you've been backing yourself up using dictionary definitions, without using any science.
    If you believe in written text based on an incomplete observation, rather than completed text based on a much broader spectrum of observation. You might as well convert to the thing which you despise. Religion.

    ---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post


    Sadly how do you know mine is not written by people that are from colleges like M.I.T? All your doing is making assumptions, and also your definition may or may not be true. So can be mine, as google definition has stated it is the name for everything that exists, yet if you search multiverse it says it's only a part of it.
    You're going to tell me your school has text books written by researchers LOL. You're funny. Researchers=1 field+incomplete knowledge
    Researchers write books, not text books.
    Text books are basically books that list the laws of a science and SOME theories without going into depth in either. If a researcher writes a textbook it would be bias, and not considered a textbook.

  14. #74
    Mischievious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    215
    Reputation
    -203
    Thanks
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post

    You can recreate the big bang and the expansion of the universe through models, programs, and equations on computers.
    Yeah , NO , computers cannot recreate shit they have not seen, and the big bang has nothing to do with the universe, this is the thing, they don't actually know whats out there, they just say random bullshit and color in shit to get more science funding, unless they go and do a live stream out there of all of this crap, I say its just crap they made up, have you actually been to any of those places? No you have not, therefore you cannot say they are real or not , they could be, and they could not be, but I am going to say they most likely are not real due to there is nothing to back it up accept pictures that they colored in on there computers, thanks anyways.

  15. #75
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,773
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post


    uh not really if you look at your own textbook and then look at some information on Wikipedia they do not match, besides people edit wikipedia which is a reason why it is not a good source of information.
    Not joining whatever you guys are talking about, knowledge come from others. There is usually always a source in the Wikipedia page.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What the fuck is the correct GPA scale?
    By Hyperion in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 04:13 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 10:12 PM
  3. WHY THE FUCK IS THE WORD K0WNAGE BANNED!
    By XqwertyX in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-25-2007, 12:52 PM
  4. Can someone post a list of the adresses of the HP and AP
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 10:52 PM
  5. The best of the world !
    By k0nr4d3k13 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 11:38 PM