Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    HaxPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Latvia
    Posts
    2,824
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    1,146

    Red , Blue/Cyan 3D Glasses.

    I was wondering do they really work.
    Maybe someone have tested them , i want to know is it worth to buy and try them..

  2. #2
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Yes, I have them sitting on my desk right now. :3


  3. #3
    Chuck Norris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between my ears
    Posts
    1,704
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    456
    My Mood
    Angelic
    why wouldn't it? It's an old technique though..
    “Those who control the past, control the future: who controls the present controls the past” ~ George Orwell

    Its me, Dreamgun

  4. #4
    Ban evasion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    236
    Reputation
    252
    Thanks
    7
    Yeah it works it very old and hurts my eyes

  5. #5
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    11,937
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    5,471
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Yeah. I used them back in.. 2004? I think I used it on the first Spykids movie.. It was a home DVD, and came with the red/blue 3D glasses. Worked, but very old technique as someone else said in the thread.





    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



  6. #6
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronus- View Post
    Yeah. I used them back in.. 2004? I think I used it on the first Spykids movie.. It was a home DVD, and came with the red/blue 3D glasses. Worked, but very old technique as someone else said in the thread.
    It's actually Spy Kids 3D (the third spy kids movie) that you used them on xD I know cuz those glasses are the ones that r still sitting on my desk today


  7. #7
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    11,937
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    5,471
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
    It's actually Spy Kids 3D (the third spy kids movie) that you used them on xD I know cuz those glasses are the ones that r still sitting on my desk today
    Yeah those ones, haha. I still remember me as a little kid watching that movie with those glasses on.





    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



  8. #8
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronus- View Post
    Yeah those ones, haha. I still remember me as a little kid watching that movie with those glasses on.
    Lol i know right... good times.


  9. #9
    Ban evasion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    236
    Reputation
    252
    Thanks
    7
    A spy kid movie is on right know

  10. #10
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,514
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    I never watched Spy Kids
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  11. #11
    JimTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,772
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    714
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Red&Blue 3D Glasses DO work, but they're horrible, because you can't see the real colors of the screen, because of Red and Blue color.
    Cyan, however, (the typical ones the assistances give you when watching a 3D Movie), are great, because...well it's cyan xD
    I don't like 3D though, because first, they make me dizzy, second, it ruins the quality of the movie, and third, the glasses are too big for me so I have to push them up every 5 seconds, which is annoying as crap.

  12. #12
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Infractured View Post
    Red&Blue 3D Glasses DO work, but they're horrible, because you can't see the real colors of the screen, because of Red and Blue color.
    Cyan, however, (the typical ones the assistances give you when watching a 3D Movie), are great, because...well it's cyan xD
    I don't like 3D though, because first, they make me dizzy, second, it ruins the quality of the movie, and third, the glasses are too big for me so I have to push them up every 5 seconds, which is annoying as crap.
    Its because each lens is separately polarized so you end up getting two different frames at the same time causing the 3d effect.

  13. #13
    JimTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,772
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    714
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post


    Its because each lens is separately polarized so you end up getting two different frames at the same time causing the 3d effect.
    I know that..I'm just saying I don't like it because it makes me dizzy.

  14. #14
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Infractured View Post

    I know that..I'm just saying I don't like it because it makes me dizzy.
    Right......

  15. #15
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Wow you never used Red and Cyan 3D glasses before?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Red/blue l96
    By BarneyOg in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-15-2011, 01:08 PM
  2. Red & Blue L96A1
    By Nitehawk772 in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 04:04 PM
  3. i search red blue skin mod
    By jordysoldier in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Texture Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 02:09 PM
  4. [Release] Yellow/Red/Blue Cosmic L9
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 01:29 AM
  5. Neon M16 and Red/Blue AK47
    By XxXOMEGAXxX in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-11-2010, 05:48 PM