Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking

    Acid Reflux Help?

    I woke up really early this morning, really sick from my acid reflux. I would like to know if anyone has home remedies or anything for it. I don't feel like searching google. :3

    I know milk helps quite a bit, but I don't like milk...


  2. #2
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Calcium Carbonate.

  3. #3
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Calcium Carbonate.
    What ?


  4. #4
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
    What ?
    Find a Calcium Carbonate supplement. It's the main active ingredient in Tums.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    DisturbedA7X (06-10-2012)

  6. #5
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,603



    My games;

    x

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghost For This Useful Post:

    DisturbedA7X (06-10-2012)

  8. #6
    Tall kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Living in Kiwi land
    Posts
    4,536
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    573
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    go to a doctor because acid reflux can cause throat cancer
    Oh hai der.

  9. #7
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Find a Calcium Carbonate supplement. It's the main active ingredient in Tums.
    Ooh I have tums *goes and gets some*

    ---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post
    go to a doctor because acid reflux can cause throat cancer
    Mine's not that persistent. Only happens maybe twice a year.


  10. #8
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
    Ooh I have tums *goes and gets some*

    ---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------



    Mine's not that persistent. Only happens maybe twice a year.



    Personally I like Rolaids but yeah also if you drink something that's not acidic before bed it'll help as well. Calcium carbonate can cause constipation do if you do get them get a magnesium supplement too

  11. #9
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post





    Personally I like Rolaids but yeah also if you drink something that's not acidic before bed it'll help as well. Calcium carbonate can cause constipation do if you do get them get a magnesium supplement too
    Lol nope. :3 I'm good. *Senses thread getting awkward* lmao


  12. #10
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
    Lol nope. :3 I'm good. *Senses thread getting awkward* lmao
    Your senses are improving

  13. #11
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,871
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,715
    My Mood
    Devilish
    If it only happens twice a year, get yourself some milk and go through that twice a year. Also wtf, who doesn't like milk





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose. - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  14. #12
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    If it only happens twice a year, get yourself some milk and go through that twice a year. Also wtf, who doesn't like milk
    Lol I don't :3 and ehh I'll just take tums whenever it happens


  15. #13
    Mauled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,429
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    196
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I get reflux a lot when i eat bad foods or rush eating its hard not to when your a fatty and just won't to get that food down

  16. #14
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by mAULed View Post
    I get reflux a lot when i eat bad foods or rush eating its hard not to when your a fatty and just won't to get that food down
    Lol or if you're really skinny like me. I don't eat much and usually skip breakfast because I either sleep in till noon or wake up and play games. I don't even get hungry until supper even if I skip lunch and breakfast.

    Edit: Not eating much = more acid reflux


  17. #15
    Mauled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,429
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    196
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
    Lol or if you're really skinny like me. I don't eat much and usually skip breakfast because I either sleep in till noon or wake up and play games. I don't even get hungry until supper even if I skip lunch and breakfast.

    Edit: Not eating much = more acid reflux
    I'm average weight not fat hahah i skip breakfast some days as milk and me ew

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Combat arms Vid help
    By djw111 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-24-2011, 06:06 PM
  2. [Help Request] AFK Bot [help]
    By fet in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 04:17 AM
  3. [Help Request] Injector Admin help
    By asdfgas in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 07:12 PM
  4. [Help Request] Ajuda / Help
    By - Battery' in forum Combat Arms BR Coding Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-22-2011, 08:15 PM
  5. [Help Request] Help my!
    By Windowns7 in forum Combat Arms BR Coding Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 02:41 PM