Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 153
  1. #61
    Ban evasion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    236
    Reputation
    252
    Thanks
    7
    My thread got 5 stars

    I get unbanned tonight

    OT:
    Why dont you give us the ability to disable rep ? @Dave84311

  2. #62
    Jigsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    23,220
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    2,088
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    Found out who de-repped me and accidently blamed it on you :/ but he didn't even post in that gift thread.. so hes just being a little chink
    it was @Jigsaw
    I apologize forgive me
    roflmao, and that's why I have no regrets on de-repping people like you, getting upset because of fucking green/red pixels on your profile.

    Also I don't need your apologies, keep it to yourself kthxbai
    Last edited by Jigsaw; 06-11-2012 at 02:27 PM.
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

  3. #63
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post


    roflmao, and that's why I have no regrets on de-repping people like you, getting upset because of fucking green/red pixels on your profile.

    Also I don't need your apologies, keep it to yourself kthxbai
    Wasnt apologizing to you idiot.


  4. #64
    unicorn69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,112
    Reputation
    -147
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Fine
    POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIEEEEESSSSSS

  5. #65
    Jigsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    23,220
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    2,088
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    Wasnt apologizing to you idiot.
    Mentioning wasn't a good idea then, because we do it when we want to talk to someone or bring this person to the conversation.

    So was it just another of your provocations perhaps?
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

  6. #66
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post


    Mentioning wasn't a good idea then, because we do it when we want to talk to someone or bring this person to the conversation.

    So was it just another of your provocations perhaps?
    I Was obviously talking to @Scata, thats why i quoted him.
    are you always this derpy? "dohoho"


  7. #67
    Jigsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    23,220
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    2,088
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    I Was obviously talking to @Scata, thats why i quoted him.
    are you always this derpy? "dohoho"
    Yet again you bringing me to your conversation was quite useless right?

    And don't change the subject please.
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

  8. #68
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post


    Yet again you bringing me to your conversation was quite useless right?

    And don't change the subject please.
    How am i changing the subject now? I brought you in because i wanted to know why you de-repped me in the first place in this thread
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/148-showro...ift-scata.html
    do you got a problem with me chinky boi? beacuse i don't believe i ever done anything to you, you just started targeting me and attacking me non stop. its okay to be jealous? im sorry you don't have any skills in your life and the only thing that you hold onto is you being a MD on MPGH and feel special and apart of something im happy for you, but step the fuck back.


  9. #69
    Jigsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    23,220
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    2,088
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post

    How am i changing the subject now? I brought you in because i wanted to know why you de-repped me in the first place in this thread
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/148-showro...ift-scata.html
    do you got a problem with me chinky boi? beacuse i don't believe i ever done anything to you, you just started targeting me and attacking me non stop. its okay to be jealous? im sorry you don't have any skills in your life and the only thing that you hold onto is you being a MD on MPGH and feel special and apart of something im happy for you, but step the fuck back.
    Now you say that you brought me here, when before you said you was only talking to austin.

    Not going to make way wall of text by the way, I see you are trying tooooooo hard in this last phrase. Also again you are insulting me, you can quit anytime you want.
    Last edited by Jigsaw; 06-11-2012 at 03:15 PM.
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

  10. #70
    Sev.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,039
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    140
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my rep is 0

  11. #71
    Ban evasion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    236
    Reputation
    252
    Thanks
    7
    i cant wait until i get back on my burgessjr account, i can finally get my rep back up

    I use to have sexy rep and i will get it back

    I hate always getting good rep on my alt but not my main

  12. #72
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,263
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,319
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Woow.. seriously :S

  13. #73
    Jason`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    1,021
    Reputation
    116
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ban evasion View Post
    i cant wait until i get back on my burgessjr account, i can finally get my rep back up

    I use to have sexy rep and i will get it back

    I hate always getting good rep on my alt but not my main
    Wont you still have the CS Tag?





  14. #74
    The XXX Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AWOLnation.org
    Posts
    2,235
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    261
    My Mood
    Cold
    Sucks ... Now I can't De-Rep my daddy
     
    7xFox
    rabir007 - Cataclypse - Drifts - 3xBananaBoy - 2xjhonwdss
    3xNoShameAlts - 2xClubLife[7] - hunnuke
    3xpantsonfire - blackandyellow17
    MUJJ - the7skulls - wasredskin92 - Unit113
     
    List of successful trades but they got banned later.
    2xcozi94 - BurnRed¤ - rtdt44 - Kelly2580

     
    Gamerusher (Direct scam, just an average noob)
    F10 (Charged back the money)
    SeaNanners (Recovered by owner)
    Hayakuda (Got the money back though)
    d1nam1t (Got the account back though)
    [oG]Brian (Scammed by his brother using his account)

  15. #75
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason` View Post
    Wont you still have the CS Tag?
    It doesn't go away just because you have + rep.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What has MPGH come to....
    By Royce in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-22-2011, 01:13 AM
  2. What has MPGH teached you?
    By Alen in forum General
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-31-2011, 03:03 PM
  3. [Discussion] MPGH Crossfire what has happend
    By evanj20 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 05:24 PM
  4. What has MPGH taught you?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 03:05 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 05:35 AM