Thread: Drug Test

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 56
  1. #1
    Swiftdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Illinois.
    Posts
    12,572
    Reputation
    1130
    Thanks
    2,982
    My Mood
    Cynical

    Drug Test

    Okay so like my parents found my stash of liquor in my room...and even though i didn't drink a whole lot of it...they still want to drug test me...i told them i didnt drink and thats how i found it.

    so my mom said that theyre going to do a urine test and a hair test. about a month ago i had a small sip of vodka. and a week ago i had a small sip of rum and a small sip of miller light.

    whats the chances of either of the test showing up positive from this.
    Still love you Giggletron


  2. #2
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired
    Idk anything about alcohol tests and prevention but I know all about smoking.

    and idk how the hair test will give away that you drink tho. So hair, no.

  3. #3
    Swiftdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Illinois.
    Posts
    12,572
    Reputation
    1130
    Thanks
    2,982
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgy Dawg View Post
    Idk anything about alcohol tests and prevention but I know all about smoking.

    and idk how the hair test will give away that you drink tho. So hair, no.
    the hair test is the main thing im worried about.
    Still love you Giggletron


  4. #4
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired
    I doubt it.

  5. #5
    Justin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    7,022
    Reputation
    1207
    Thanks
    2,825
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I would say the chances are fairly slim as its most likely left your system completely already.

    Minion Statistics

    Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

    Computer Specifications
    Case: NZXT Phantom 820
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W V2
    Mobo: ASUS Z87-Deluxe
    CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K
    CPU Cooling: Swiftech H220 All-In-One Liquid Cooler (Cooled by 2x Noctua NF-F12 PWM 120mm Fans)
    RAM: Corsair Platinum Dominators CMD16GX3M2A2400C10 (2x8GB DDR3 2400Mhz XMP)
    GFX: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II OC 2GB
    Monitor: LG 29EB93 29" Ultrawide LED IPS Panel (2560x1080)(29:1 Ratio)
    Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2012
    Keyboard: Ducky DK 9008G2 Cherry MX-Brown Mechanical Keyboard


  6. #6
    Swiftdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Illinois.
    Posts
    12,572
    Reputation
    1130
    Thanks
    2,982
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by REVIVE View Post
    I would say the chances are fairly slim as its most likely left your system completely already.
    and hair ?
    Still love you Giggletron


  7. #7
    StayTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,345
    Reputation
    391
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I really dont think it would show up positive depending on how along you drank ?

    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

  8. #8
    DarActit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Netherlands Antilles
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quite right! It is good idea. I support you.

  9. #9
    Swiftdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Illinois.
    Posts
    12,572
    Reputation
    1130
    Thanks
    2,982
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTrue View Post
    I really dont think it would show up positive depending on how along you drank ?
    a sip .
    Still love you Giggletron


  10. #10
    Justin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    7,022
    Reputation
    1207
    Thanks
    2,825
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Radke View Post

    and hair ?
    Your right, full shave is always an option if your that concerned but it's suspicious unless you get your mates to do it as well.

    Minion Statistics

    Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

    Computer Specifications
    Case: NZXT Phantom 820
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W V2
    Mobo: ASUS Z87-Deluxe
    CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K
    CPU Cooling: Swiftech H220 All-In-One Liquid Cooler (Cooled by 2x Noctua NF-F12 PWM 120mm Fans)
    RAM: Corsair Platinum Dominators CMD16GX3M2A2400C10 (2x8GB DDR3 2400Mhz XMP)
    GFX: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II OC 2GB
    Monitor: LG 29EB93 29" Ultrawide LED IPS Panel (2560x1080)(29:1 Ratio)
    Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2012
    Keyboard: Ducky DK 9008G2 Cherry MX-Brown Mechanical Keyboard


  11. #11
    aonix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    755
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    They will find nothing. Alcohol stays in your blood and is filtered by your liver. it's totally out of your body there is nothing to be found in your system. I could go get hammered tonight and do thos tests 2 days after and come back clean.

    You could even do cocain and do a drug test 3 days later and come back clean cause it would be totally out of your system that's why it's one of the number 1 drugs truckers do cause it keeps them up and if a urine test is taken 3 days and you're clean.

    Tell your parents to shut the fuck up and understand that you're a teen and do teen things and it's normal for teenage kids to want to experiment with alcohol and that doesn't make you a drug user or a bad person. it's just something kids have been doing for a really long time and it's perfectly normal.

    now.. if you smoked weed.. there's a different story..

  12. #12
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired
    That'll be even more suspicious lol
    Quote Originally Posted by REVIVE View Post


    Your right, full shave is always an option if your that concerned but it's suspicious unless you get your mates to do it as well.

  13. #13
    Swiftdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Illinois.
    Posts
    12,572
    Reputation
    1130
    Thanks
    2,982
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by aonix View Post
    They will find nothing. Alcohol stays in your blood and is filtered by your liver. it's totally out of your body there is nothing to be found in your system. I could go get hammered tonight and do thos tests 2 days after and come back clean.

    You could even do cocain and do a drug test 3 days later and come back clean cause it would be totally out of your system that's why it's one of the number 1 drugs truckers do cause it keeps them up and if a urine test is taken 3 days and you're clean.

    Tell your parents to shut the fuck up and understand that you're a teen and do teen things and it's normal for teenage kids to want to experiment with alcohol and that doesn't make you a drug user or a bad person. it's just something kids have been doing for a really long time and it's perfectly normal.

    now.. if you smoked weed.. there's a different story..
    dont smoke. cigs no nothing. just a few drinks. i know urine wont catch me. but im just worried about the hair.
    Still love you Giggletron


  14. #14
    aonix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    755
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Radke View Post


    dont smoke. cigs no nothing. just a few drinks. i know urine wont catch me. but im just worried about the hair.
    it wont' even be in your hair.. you have nothing to worry about.
    your parents are just trying to freak you out. tell them you'll take the test and don't sweat it and if their stupid enough to pay for it then do it and once it comes back clean just laugh at them

  15. #15
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired
    Yeah, you have to be around it a lot till it really gets into your hair

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-16-2012, 08:18 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 05:18 PM
  3. GBWC Bot Testing
    By Super-Man in forum GunBound Hacks / Bots
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-05-2006, 11:58 PM
  4. Crappy Test
    By Kyojiro in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-02-2006, 09:16 PM
  5. Test
    By kyo in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 12-31-2005, 11:05 AM