Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful

T-Mobile Offering Free 4G Devices for Father's Day

Quote Originally Posted by Tom's Guide
    The devices are free, but only after mailing in a rebate card.

Wireless carrier T-Mobile USA is saying "thanks" to dads across the nation by offering free gadgets for Father's Day. For two days only, Friday, June 15 and Saturday, June 16, all of T-Mobile's 4G smartphones and select broadband devices will be offered for free with qualifying plans.

According to T-Mobile, the Father's Day promotion includes its fastest 4G smartphones and select mobile broadband devices such as the HTC One S 4G, Samsung Galaxy S II 4G, Nokia Lumia 710, BlackBerry Bold 9900 and the T-Mobile SpringBoard tablet.

New and existing eligible customers can take advantage of the promotion, the company said.

"We want to say thanks to fathers for all they do and keep them easily and affordably connected to family throughout the entire year," said Andrew Sherrard, senior vice president of marketing for T-Mobile USA. "Whether through voice calls, photos, texts, video conferencing or social media updates, T-Mobile's 'All Phones Free' promotion provides families a great opportunity to get the latest cutting-edge smartphones running on lightning-fast speeds via America's Largest 4G Network."

Naturally there's a catch: the devices aren't free upfront. Potential customers will be required to pay for the device at the time of sale, and then mail in a rebate card to get those dollars back. As an example, the HTC One S and the Samsung Galaxy S II both will cost $299.99 USD out of pocket, but customers will receive a $300 mail-in rebate card. Naturally the deal requires a new two-year contract on any qualifying unlimited Classic plan, or a new qualifying Unlimited Value plan with an Equipment Installment Plan (EIP).

T-Mobile's fine print states that standard upgrade eligibility rules apply for existing Classic customers that stay on a Classic plan. Standard migration fees will apply for existing Classic customers that switch to a Value plan and have less than 18 months contract tenure. A mail-in rebate not required in R.I., Conn. or Miami-Dade County, Fla.

For more information about the Father's Day promotion, head over to T-Mobile here.
    T-Mobile Offering Free 4G Devices for Father's Day

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Like always requires a contract.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTrue View Post
    Like always requires a contract.
    Still 300 dollars off.

And I'm not in America anyway.