Thread: God of war

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35
  1. #1
    JimTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,772
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    714
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Exclamation God of war

    Where can I find god of war for PC?
    I searched but none of them work.

    I don't care which number of GOW it is, (if 3, that would be CRAZY AWESOME).

  2. #2
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    15,500
    Reputation
    1710
    Thanks
    6,374
    At GameStop



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  3. #3
    Indeligents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    435
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Fine
    I don't think GOW is for PC it's only for PS3, PSP, Xbox 360.

  4. #4
    JimTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,772
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    714
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Indeligents View Post
    I don't think GOW is for PC it's only for PS3, PSP, Xbox 360.
    that's not true. I saw some youtube videos of GOW on PC.




  5. #5
    Ryuesi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right here.
    Posts
    7,343
    Reputation
    413
    Thanks
    2,394
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Infractured View Post

    that's not true. I saw some youtube videos of GOW on PC.



    , i was know it's was for PSP and i did not find any torrent for this game

  6. #6
    Indeligents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    435
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Infractured View Post

    that's not true. I saw some youtube videos of GOW on PC.



    I see on the second one it has PS3 controls " X = SELECT"

    The first one he's using a PCSX 2 emulator which you can play games from your PS2 on your PC .

  7. #7
    JimTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,772
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    714
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Indeligents View Post


    I see on the second one it has PS3 controls " X = SELECT"

    The first one he's using a PCSX 2 emulator which you can play games from your PS2 on your PC .
    How do you do that? Do you know?
    Sorry I'm too lazy to surf google now. It's 10:30 pm/

  8. #8
    Indeligents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    435
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Infractured View Post

    How do you do that? Do you know?
    Sorry I'm too lazy to surf google now. It's 10:30 pm/
    12:39 AM

    If you have a PS2 then follow the steps below.

    1. Download the emulator
    Downloads - Windows

    2. Get the BIOS file from your Playstation 2 console.

    3. Install PCSX2

    4. Configure PCSX2.

    5. Insert your PS2 game CD/DVD in your DVD rom. You can either run it directly from the disc or create an ISO image of your disc with a program like IMGburn for faster reads.

    In other word download PCSX2, Configure it and put in GOW or whatever other game you have on PS2 and you can play it.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Indeligents For This Useful Post:

    JimTheGreat (06-16-2012)

  10. #9
    Terell.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAMAICAA
    Posts
    6,923
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Infractured View Post

    How do you do that? Do you know?
    Sorry I'm too lazy to surf google now. It's 10:30 pm/
    10:30pm ? LOL. 1:57AM here and Ill still surf google

  11. #10
    JimTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,772
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    714
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Indeligents View Post


    12:39 AM

    If you have a PS2 then follow the steps below.

    1. Download the emulator
    Downloads - Windows

    2. Get the BIOS file from your Playstation 2 console.

    3. Install PCSX2

    4. Configure PCSX2.

    5. Insert your PS2 game CD/DVD in your DVD rom. You can either run it directly from the disc or create an ISO image of your disc with a program like IMGburn for faster reads.

    In other word download PCSX2, Configure it and put in GOW or whatever other game you have on PS2 and you can play it.
    Wow thank you so much..
    But one question, where exactly and how do you get your BIOS file from your ps2 console? It says to select a BIOS file, and I'm confused.

  12. #11
    Indeligents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    435
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Infractured View Post

    Wow thank you so much..
    But one question, where exactly and how do you get your BIOS file from your ps2 console? It says to select a BIOS file, and I'm confused.
    Downloads - Tools

  13. #12
    JimTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,772
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    714
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Oh okay FORGET EVERYTHING WHAT I JUST SAID THERE.

    Okay now what?

  14. #13
    Indeligents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    435
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Infractured View Post
    Oh okay FORGET EVERYTHING WHAT I JUST SAID THERE.

    Okay now what?
    Put in your game that you want to play.

  15. #14
    Rajon Rondo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California.
    Posts
    588
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    78
    My Mood
    Bored
    All about Fable 2 ;3.

  16. #15
    Indeligents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    435
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajon Rondo View Post
    All about Fable 2 ;3.
    Do this shit with a PS3 Emulator, Awesome.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. God of War 3
    By hbk in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-30-2010, 07:20 PM
  2. Paranoid + God of War
    By bueeno in forum Showroom
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-27-2009, 03:13 PM
  3. God Of War
    By mexicano007 in forum Showroom
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 04:46 PM
  4. God OF War SIG
    By PhotoNoobster in forum Showroom
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-30-2009, 06:22 PM
  5. God Of War
    By Zen in forum Showroom
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-17-2009, 09:22 PM