Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 47
  1. #16
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot







  2. #17
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Amused
    Not even close at all Justin Bieber is back to take on the ‘World’ all over again TheSpec - Justin Bieber is back to take on the

  3. #18
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,293
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
    Old boh4

    OP: Fuck JB.
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  4. #19
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired
    Hes gay, thats why he likes JB
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post


    Old boh4

    OP: Fuck JB.

  5. #20
    denarium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your Bed
    Posts
    297
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Go Look At The Other Post I Made -.-'

    OH AND I JUST HIT 200 POSTS


    Successful trades:
    Toasty. - Without MM
    Shunnai - With MM

    scammed by:
    GunDealer


    Crossfire New IGM: RexGladiorum

    I'll help anyone in crossfire to Pinpoint or Bhop in ghost mode to try and reduce the number of people who hack just because they can't, so just PM or message me in-game and I'l be glad to help

  6. #21
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by denarium View Post
    Go Look At The Other Post I Made -.-'

    OH AND I JUST HIT 200 POSTS
    200 FTW

  7. #22
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    HEY YO YOU ALL BETTER STOP HATING OR I GET YOUR IP ADRESSES AND I HACK YOUR COMPUTER YO







  8. #23
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I never had a problem with bieber i don't like him therefore i don't listen to his music. all the haters really made him famous..
    but who cares hes living life better then any one on here and probably gets more pussy then anyone here.. just sayn..

    btw i actually did like his recent song



    hes a pretty dam good rapper.. so don't really care what anyone says


  9. #24
    Ryuesi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right here.
    Posts
    7,343
    Reputation
    413
    Thanks
    2,394
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    I never had a problem with bieber i don't like him therefore i don't listen to his music. all the haters really made him famous..
    but who cares hes living life better then any one on here and probably gets more pussy then anyone here.. just sayn..

    btw i actually did like his recent song



    hes a pretty dam good rapper.. so don't really care what anyone says
    if he die i will make a party

  10. #25
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jutie View Post

    if he die i will make a party
    And what makes you say that?
    because your jealous of him? hes living his life better then you? Because hes succeeding at life and chasing his dream?

    I'm in no way a beiber fan but im also not a hater.. but saying something like you did is pretty fucked up in my book.


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Seyeko For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]arunforce (06-18-2012)

  12. #26
    Ryuesi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right here.
    Posts
    7,343
    Reputation
    413
    Thanks
    2,394
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    And what makes you say that?
    because your jealous of him? hes living his life better then you? Because hes succeeding at life and chasing his dream?

    I'm in no way a beiber fan but im also not a hater.. but saying something like you did is pretty fucked up in my book.
    i just hate him 'cuz i all girls love him and i'm succeeding at my life and chasing my dreams but not all

  13. #27
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jutie View Post

    i just hate him 'cuz i all girls love him and i'm succeeding at my life and chasing my dreams but not all
    So you hate him because girls love him..
    seems like you're just jealous.


  14. #28
    Ryuesi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right here.
    Posts
    7,343
    Reputation
    413
    Thanks
    2,394
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post

    So you hate him because girls love him..
    seems like you're just jealous.
    not exactly , he's made a shit songs

  15. #29
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jutie View Post

    not exactly , he's made a shit songs
    And?
    Hes still making alot of money and hes hella popular worldwide.

    if you don't like his music then simply dont listen to it and stop being a hater of someone that succeeds at life better then you... :/


  16. #30
    Ryuesi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right here.
    Posts
    7,343
    Reputation
    413
    Thanks
    2,394
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post

    And?
    Hes still making alot of money and hes hella popular worldwide.

    if you don't like his music then simply dont listen to it and stop being a hater of someone that succeeds at life better then you... :/
    he's not better than me , his sound like a frog
    btw .. i'm not listen to his songs anymore

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. So damn close.
    By aeronyx in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-30-2011, 05:26 PM
  2. Pretty damn close.
    By Empire in forum Anime
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 12:00 AM
  3. Why is the war topic closed?
    By wafflele in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-13-2006, 12:31 AM
  4. POOLS CLOSED (lol)
    By i eat trees in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-13-2006, 05:18 PM
  5. Damn i am bored....
    By Chronologix in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 07:22 AM