Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33
  1. #1
    Tall kiwi_ALT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2

    Samsung Galaxy Ace vs Samsung Gio

    which on is the better of the two? im not a big fan of android because the ones i have played with are usually laggy and laggy phones etc piss me off

    i had a play with my mates Gio today and it wasnt laggy and felt nice to use. i have had no experiance with the Galaxy Ace so i cant realy compare it with the Gio

    my nokia X2 has died and i need a new phone under the price of $300

    please help

  2. #2
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Motorola Atrix 4G plz.


  3. #3
    Tall kiwi_ALT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    Motorola Atrix 4G plz.
    a phone under $300 plz.

  4. #4
    Don't be a prick, let me suck your dick.
    MPGH Member
    Paranormal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bel Air
    Posts
    2,117
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Amused
    Do you have Upgrade?

  5. #5
    Luke420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Computer :/
    Posts
    6,711
    Reputation
    436
    Thanks
    803
    My Mood
    Cold
    ima go test out some droids tomorrow if i remember to post back here i will tell you witch ones are good and bad

  6. #6
    Tall kiwi_ALT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranormal View Post
    Do you have Upgrade?
    as in do i have to upgrade my current phone? no its broken wont turn on and when i push the power button, a white screen flashes on then turns back off again. ive tried taking the battery out etc and ive put it on charge to see if it was out of battery and its not that so idk
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke420 View Post
    ima go test out some droids tomorrow if i remember to post back here i will tell you witch ones are good and bad
    that would be great, if possible could you compare the Gio to Galaxy Ace please?

  7. #7
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Samsung Galaxy Gio S5660 vs. Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 - GSMArena.com
    That's the comparison.

    For your budget, I'd suggest LG Optimus 2X.
    It's shit until you root and get a custom rom.
    It's under 300 and has free shipping.
    LG P990 Optimus 2X Star 8MP Dual Core mobile | eBay
    LG Optimus 2X P990 8MP 3G DUAL CORE Phone Brown+ Bundled 4Gift+1 Year Wty | eBay

    Dual core phone.
    Here are the specifications.
    LG Optimus 2X - Full phone specifications

  8. #8
    tupac514's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    165
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    hey man my friend got a Samsung Galaxy over hes iphone4 for some reasons he realy like more the samsung rather then hes iphone o.o

  9. #9
    Tall kiwi_ALT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
    Samsung Galaxy Gio S5660 vs. Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 - GSMArena.com
    That's the comparison.

    For your budget, I'd suggest LG Optimus 2X.
    It's shit until you root and get a custom rom.
    It's under 300 and has free shipping.
    LG P990 Optimus 2X Star 8MP Dual Core mobile | eBay
    LG Optimus 2X P990 8MP 3G DUAL CORE Phone Brown+ Bundled 4Gift+1 Year Wty | eBay

    Dual core phone.
    Here are the specifications.
    LG Optimus 2X - Full phone specifications
    the cheapest i could find of the LG is $365 also how is it shit?

  10. #10
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by tupac514 View Post
    hey man my friend got a Samsung Galaxy over hes iphone4 for some reasons he realy like more the samsung rather then hes iphone o.o
    That's because Samsung Galaxy phones are better than iPhones.
    iPhones are some overrated and overpriced pieces of shit.
    I just got my Galaxy S3 a week ago and I absolutely love it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi_ALT View Post
    the cheapest i could find of the LG is $365 also how is it shit?
    I meant the stock rom is shit.
    Many people complained about it so I assume it is.
    But for a low budget it's not bad.
    Plus it's under 300.
    Look at the eBay links I've sent.
    Last edited by Stevenom; 06-22-2012 at 02:05 AM.

  11. #11
    Tall kiwi_ALT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by tupac514 View Post
    hey man my friend got a Samsung Galaxy over hes iphone4 for some reasons he realy like more the samsung rather then hes iphone o.o
    which galaxy though? theres heaps like galaxy s3, galaxy ace, galaxy s1 etc

    ---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post


    That's because Samsung Galaxy phones are better than iPhones.
    iPhones are some overrated and overpriced pieces of shit.
    I just got my Galaxy S3 a week ago and I absolutely love it.



    I meant the stock rom is shit.
    Many people complained about it so I assume it is.
    But for a low budget it's not bad.
    Plus it's under 300.
    Look at the eBay links I've sent.
    i converted the price of the first ebay link and it still comes to $345 NZ dollar

    the cheapest i can find the galaxy ace is $270 so i might go with that

  12. #12
    Ryuesi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right here.
    Posts
    7,343
    Reputation
    413
    Thanks
    2,394
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    For me , Samsung Galaxy the best

  13. #13
    Sev.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,039
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    140
    Cant go wrong with samsung. I would pick the galaxy tbh

  14. #14
          ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Former Staff
    MarkHC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    2,750
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    14,403
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Samsung Galaxy


    CoD Minion from 09/19/2012 to 01/10/2013

  15. #15
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Jutie View Post
    For me , Samsung Galaxy the best
    Quote Originally Posted by Sev. View Post
    Cant go wrong with samsung. I would pick the galaxy tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by General Shepherd View Post
    Samsung Galaxy
    You all are retarded.
    Galaxy is the name of Samsung Android phones.
    He just forgot to put Galaxy in front of Gio.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Iphone 4S Vs Samsung Galaxy S ll
    By dollarboy69 in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 06:07 PM
  2. Samsung Galaxy Or HTC
    By Ryuesi in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-30-2011, 05:49 PM
  3. Iphone 5 or Samsung Galaxy S2?
    By L3G3ND_KILL3R in forum General
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 10:50 AM
  4. HTC Sensation or Samsung Galaxy S2
    By Nico in forum General
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-22-2011, 01:29 PM
  5. Samsung Galaxy S
    By Archangel in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 06:13 AM