Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 42
  1. #16
    denarium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your Bed
    Posts
    297
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    @Indeligents


    /msgtooshort


    Successful trades:
    Toasty. - Without MM
    Shunnai - With MM

    scammed by:
    GunDealer


    Crossfire New IGM: RexGladiorum

    I'll help anyone in crossfire to Pinpoint or Bhop in ghost mode to try and reduce the number of people who hack just because they can't, so just PM or message me in-game and I'l be glad to help

  2. #17
    Indeligents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    435
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedA7X View Post
    Wow. Yes. You are indeed a dumbarse. If it wasn't an argument, then why did you say "It's called reinforming and restating, you might not know what that is though." which is:
    1. Insulting me
    2. Saying that you're right and that you were just reinforming/restating something.

    An argument is where 2 people think they're right about something and argue about it. I said that "Why did you restate it, then call someone cpt. obvious for telling you that the OP already knows and even included it in his post, if it didn't even need to be restated in the first place?" which is:
    1. Questioning your argument (your argument is that you weren't in the wrong by restating it)
    2. Saying that it didn't need to be restated in the first place.



    Again, if you'd like to continue this, there's PM's for a reason.
    "there's PM's for a reason."

    Says the kid that keeps replying back.

    I must be doing something rite to make your blood bubble enough to reply back to my posts.

  3. #18
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    11,951
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    5,474
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by denarium View Post
    Dumbass. .





    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



  4. #19
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Indeligents View Post


    "there's PM's for a reason."

    Says the kid that keeps replying back.

    I must be doing something rite to make your blood bubble enough to reply back to my posts.
    /FACEPALM.

    What's wrong with your logic:

    1. I am only replying because you are. I said to take this shit to PM's but you decided to reply, and reply again even after you read edit #2. I'm merely replying to your replies.

    2. "make your blood bubble enough..." Have you been reading my posts? I'm LAUGHING at you. Not pissed off, not flaming/raging, LAUGHING. At how much you fail. And continue to fail, and fail and fail over and over.

    Edit: NOW if you'd like to continue, PM me, otherwise I will not reply unless it's too funny. lolol

    ---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Cronus- View Post


    Dumbass. .
    Lol if you said that to Indeligents , he'd take it seriously, like he's taking me completely seriously right now.


  5. #20
    denarium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your Bed
    Posts
    297
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    IHY D:
    .
    .
    .

    ---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedA7X View Post
    Lol if you said that to Indeligents , he'd take it seriously, like he's taking me completely seriously right now.
    he and I are bestest friends bro


    Successful trades:
    Toasty. - Without MM
    Shunnai - With MM

    scammed by:
    GunDealer


    Crossfire New IGM: RexGladiorum

    I'll help anyone in crossfire to Pinpoint or Bhop in ghost mode to try and reduce the number of people who hack just because they can't, so just PM or message me in-game and I'l be glad to help

  6. #21
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by denarium View Post
    he and I are bestest friends bro
    Lmao. I'm not bein serious! :O

    Edit: y u banned?


  7. #22
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    11,951
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    5,474
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Funny how he's banned now.





    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



  8. #23
    Indeligents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    435
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedA7X View Post
    /FACEPALM.

    What's wrong with your logic:

    1. I am only replying because you are. I said to take this shit to PM's but you decided to reply, and reply again even after you read edit #2. I'm merely replying to your replies.

    2. "make your blood bubble enough..." Have you been reading my posts? I'm LAUGHING at you. Not pissed off, not flaming/raging, LAUGHING. At how much you fail. And continue to fail, and fail and fail over and over.

    Edit: NOW if you'd like to continue, PM me, otherwise I will not reply unless it's too funny. lolol

    ---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 AM ----------



    Lol if you said that to Indeligents , he'd take it seriously, like he's taking me completely seriously right now.
    I never took it serious.

  9. #24
    Denariumisbanned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedA7X View Post
    Edit: y u banned?
    spamming relevance

  10. #25
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Indeligents View Post


    I never took it serious.
    Lmao you seemed like you did. Anyways, I'm just bored + messin with people... it's 2:48am and I don't feel tired.

    ---------- Post added at 03:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Denariumisbanned View Post
    spamming relevance
    Lmao. /msgshort


  11. #26
    Sev.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,039
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    140
    I dont understand all this CS thing. So if you are the CS anything changes or?

  12. #27
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Sev. View Post
    I dont understand all this CS thing. So if you are the CS anything changes or?
    You are basically scum of MPGH, I remember when I was a CS, oh god the horror Q.Q

  13. #28
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Sev. View Post
    I dont understand all this CS thing. So if you are the CS anything changes or?
    You get banned a lot, and there doesn't have to even be a reason for it. Anyone and everyone can flame you as much as they want and call you degrading names/things. You cannot flame back, or else you will be banned. There's more, but I forget...


  14. #29
    StupidFuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A box. Wont you give me money to live?
    Posts
    2,177
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    4,849
    Just loling at the entire thread. Guys, be nice and stop raging at each other lol.

  15. #30
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by ryakhawk View Post
    Just loling at the entire thread. Guys, be nice and stop raging at each other lol.
    Lol we're not raging each other, we're all bored at 2-3am just messin with each other - no one's bein serious. :P


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ban reason "Cock Sucker"
    By Light. in forum Staff Disputes
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-30-2011, 02:02 AM
  2. New Cock Sucker Group
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 1036
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 10:40 PM
  3. [REQUEST]Cock Sucker
    By ImNotStaff in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 06:20 PM
  4. Cock suckers got banned!!!!
    By Kev in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-15-2009, 09:27 AM
  5. Cock sucker group...
    By CAPTAIN OBVIOUS in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-28-2008, 05:57 PM