Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42
  1. #1
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking

    Request Cock sucker ban

    Do they still do it anymore? If you request a cock sucker to be banned you recieve a one day ban and so does the cocksucker, so if so I'd like to get
    View Profile: Messi Xavi Iniesta - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
    Banned just to be a dick, because I'll be out all day tomorrow and I just dislike cocksuckers /.

  2. #2
    denarium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your Bed
    Posts
    297
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Psychedelic


    Successful trades:
    Toasty. - Without MM
    Shunnai - With MM

    scammed by:
    GunDealer


    Crossfire New IGM: RexGladiorum

    I'll help anyone in crossfire to Pinpoint or Bhop in ghost mode to try and reduce the number of people who hack just because they can't, so just PM or message me in-game and I'l be glad to help

  3. #3
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by denarium View Post
    That's suggest a cocksucker, I'm asking for a cock sucker to be banned in turn of me being banned also, MPGH used to do it.

  4. #4
    denarium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your Bed
    Posts
    297
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    @Canadian oh that's cool go for it


    Successful trades:
    Toasty. - Without MM
    Shunnai - With MM

    scammed by:
    GunDealer


    Crossfire New IGM: RexGladiorum

    I'll help anyone in crossfire to Pinpoint or Bhop in ghost mode to try and reduce the number of people who hack just because they can't, so just PM or message me in-game and I'l be glad to help

  5. #5
    Indeligents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    435
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Fine
    Ask a person with the power, but you'll be banned also
    @Thunder

  6. #6
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Indeligents View Post
    but you'll be banned also
    Well no shit, he said that in his first post.

  7. #7
    Indeligents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    435
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post


    Well no shit, he said that in his first post.
    Thanks CPT. Obvious!

  8. #8
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Indeligents View Post


    Thanks CPT. Obvious!
    If you knew that he would be banned too and you knew he knew that, then why'd you inform him that he would be banned also? /smh

    On topic: Lolol I forgot you could do these requests. Might do one to get @Burgessjr banned XD


  9. #9
    LionelMessi10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    6,125
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    4,556
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Oh nice rep canadian

  10. #10
    Indeligents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    435
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedA7X View Post
    If you knew that he would be banned too and you knew he knew that, then why'd you inform him that he would be banned also? /smh

    On topic: Lolol I forgot you could do these requests. Might do one to get @Burgessjr banned XD
    It's called reinforming and restating, you might not know what that is though.

  11. #11
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Indeligents View Post


    It's called reinforming and restating, you might not know what that is though.
    Haha excuse me? Hey, dumbarse. Why did you restate it, then call someone cpt. obvious for telling you that the OP already knows and even included it in his post, if it didn't even need to be restated in the first place? /facepalm.

    Edit: To clarify it for your small brain, Why did you reinform the OP if the OP obviously already knows and hasn't forgotten?

    Edit 2: If you actually want to continue your weak argument, PM me. Not gonna get banned for something stupid like arguing with you. Lol.
    Last edited by DisturbedA7X; 06-22-2012 at 02:13 AM.


  12. #12
    Indeligents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    435
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedA7X View Post
    Haha excuse me? Hey, dumbarse. Why did you restate it, then call someone cpt. obvious for telling you that the OP already knows and even included it in his post, if it didn't even need to be restated in the first place? /facepalm.

    Edit: To clarify it for your small brain, Why did you reinform the OP if the OP obviously already knows and hasn't forgotten?
    Yes, I'm a "dumbarse" .

  13. #13
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Indeligents View Post


    Yes, I'm a "dumbarse" .
    Please read edit number 2 and thank you for your cooperation here at MPGH.

    Lmao. I'm actually laughing a bit irl because of how weak your argument was. rofl.


  14. #14
    Indeligents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    435
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedA7X View Post
    Please read edit number 2 and thank you for your cooperation here at MPGH.

    Lmao. I'm actually laughing a bit irl because of how weak your argument was. rofl.
    I'm laughing at how single minded you are, it wasn't an argument.

  15. #15
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Indeligents View Post


    I'm laughing at how single minded you are, it wasn't an argument.
    Wow. Yes. You are indeed a dumbarse. If it wasn't an argument, then why did you say "It's called reinforming and restating, you might not know what that is though." which is:
    1. Insulting me
    2. Saying that you're right and that you were just reinforming/restating something.

    An argument is where 2 people think they're right about something and argue about it. I said that "Why did you restate it, then call someone cpt. obvious for telling you that the OP already knows and even included it in his post, if it didn't even need to be restated in the first place?" which is:
    1. Questioning your argument (your argument is that you weren't in the wrong by restating it)
    2. Saying that it didn't need to be restated in the first place.



    Again, if you'd like to continue this, there's PM's for a reason.


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ban reason "Cock Sucker"
    By Light. in forum Staff Disputes
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-30-2011, 02:02 AM
  2. New Cock Sucker Group
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 1036
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 10:40 PM
  3. [REQUEST]Cock Sucker
    By ImNotStaff in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 06:20 PM
  4. Cock suckers got banned!!!!
    By Kev in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-15-2009, 09:27 AM
  5. Cock sucker group...
    By CAPTAIN OBVIOUS in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-28-2008, 05:57 PM