Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Poor you ...

New Windows 8 Injector!
    Newest Windows 8 Injector (Fast and very X-Mas) !
    My web browser for computer . Selling how to make that for 30 $ or less

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    i have the same fucking problem sometim i even think of punching my brother... he's like 4 years older than me,the eating sounds are annoying as hell.. my dad makes em alot and i also hate someone being close to me when im on the computer or i just get angry when someone breaths close to me ... its fucking annoying anyways if u go to a doctor tell me what he told u. @Time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    chop off your ears

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    Well not infected but i seriously think i have Misophonia, i easily get irritated because of the sounds made by my family members mostly the leg tapping or the sound thats produced while eating , for those of you who dunno what Misphonia is Misophonia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

wut do now :c .
    Everyone has it at one stage of their life... it's called being irritated. Now if it doesn't go away, that's when it becomes an issue. I was irritated by certain sounds people in my family made, it passed.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Who gets annoyed by sounds? Thats not normal
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

Everyone has it at one stage of their life... it's called being irritated. Now if it doesn't go away, that's when it becomes an issue. I was irritated by certain sounds people in my family made, it passed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Omfg I never there was a phobia for this . . . this is exactly why I hate the sound of slurping and only slurp in discrete,
    I've developed this hate because one time i was sleeping and was woken up from my mother and sister slurping noodles right next to me on the pc. (the pc was next to my bed).

I also hate the sound of my brother swallowing his saliva and the sound people make when they chew on food, and gum ! So when i chew gum I over exaggerate the sound sometimes. I also hated the way my sister typed, and the sound. . i know its weird but just her finger placement on the keyboard pissed me off, and how her right hand pinky would stick up. I also don't like the sound of people breathing heavily on skype, like they don't realize its right in front of their mouth.

We have pet chickens at the back of the house and every morning the roosters start screaming and it gets me so angry I've even started drawing some pictures of me killing them, but if i really did my parents would probably start to think i'm possessed by demons or something.

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Well, maybe everyone do get annoyed by some sounds. I don't like smacking. Thats about all that annoys me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lonely View Post
    Omfg I never there was a phobia for this . . . this is exactly why I hate the sound of slurping and only slurp in discrete,
    I've developed this hate because one time i was sleeping and was woken up from my mother and sister slurping noodles right next to me on the pc. (the pc was next to my bed).

I also hate the sound of my brother swallowing his saliva and the sound people make when they chew on food, and gum ! So when i chew gum I over exaggerate the sound sometimes. I also hated the way my sister typed, and the sound. . i know its weird but just her finger placement on the keyboard pissed me off, and how her right hand pinky would stick up. I also don't like the sound of people breathing heavily on skype, like they don't realize its right in front of their mouth.

We have pet chickens at the back of the house and every morning the roosters start screaming and it gets me so angry I've even started drawing some pictures of me killing them, but if i really did my parents would probably start to think i'm possessed by demons or something.
    Those slurping sounds and heavy breath just make me want to die in a hole <.> anyways i dont think a doctor could do anything except tell us to have patience .

My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher

"For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:

Thanks
    ... is this back in Vietnam or what?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

... is this back in Vietnam or what?
    ha ! No, we just have chickens cause they were so cute when they were little chicks .

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks

ha ! No, we just have chickens cause they were so cute when they were little chicks .
    Then they shit everywhere.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    I've even started drawing some pictures of me killing them
    That's scary
    Je pense donc je suis.

The tongue weighs practically nothing, but so few people can hold it.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    oh thats so sad, especially in this noisy environment, where do u live, India?
    Rep/Thank me if I helped you

“Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack in that motherfucker's reflection.”
    - Lady Gaga
    Steam id: midhcm (MCM4u)

Social Club id: midhcm

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Go see a docter?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123