Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I'd say definitely try and test drive that Audi. A friend of mine runs a '10 A5 Multi and it is an absolute pleasure to drive, and he says that it happens really good fuel efficiency as well. I've never driven the other three options, nor do I know of anyone that has, save for the Z34 (which is also a really nice car, but only a 2 seater), so I can't really be a judge on them. But what I do know is that Audi and VW make some cars that are really comfortable to drive around in, and are brilliant day to day cars.
    Yeah, I really loved driving the Z but really that was my only con was the fact that it was a 2 seater.
    It handled amazing and punching it on the highway was fun as hell, but I'm gearing more towards a luxury sedan that has balls too.
    That's really why I loved the CTS. The interior in that thing was so fucking dope too.
    The GPS was pretty bad ass, the screen pops up when you start the car up, then hides itself when you turn the car off.
    Luxury and the perfect amount of power imo. I really want to get into the Audi, it looks classy and like the Caddy it's luxury with balls.
    The Volkswagen looks pretty bad ass too but I'd probably upgrade to the v6 lux edition,
    the base doesn't really have the power I'm looking for, (2.0L, 200-hp TSI® engine opposed to the 3.6L, 280-hp, VR6 engine)

I'll see whats up, but I've had my eye on the CTS for a long time.
    I gotta feeling it's gonna be between that or the Audi.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I likes those choices
    This would be a dream luxury

Or the bugatti
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Yeah, I really loved driving the Z but really that was my only con was the fact that it was a 2 seater.
    It handled amazing and punching it on the highway was fun as hell, but I'm gearing more towards a luxury sedan that has balls too.
    That's really why I loved the CTS. The interior in that thing was so fucking dope too.
    The GPS was pretty bad ass, the screen pops up when you start the car up, then hides itself when you turn the car off.
    Luxury and the perfect amount of power imo. I really want to get into the Audi, it looks classy and like the Caddy it's luxury with balls.
    The Volkswagen looks pretty bad ass too but I'd probably upgrade to the v6 lux edition,
    the base doesn't really have the power I'm looking for, (2.0L, 200-hp TSI® engine opposed to the 3.6L, 280-hp, VR6 engine)

Last edited by DawgiiStylz; 06-24-2012 at 03:16 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgy Dawg View Post
    Why you giving that up?

Should get the Nissan or the Audi tho. Cads don't run too wel after awhile :l
    I posted why in Op..

And the only time Caddy's really had any issues were when they were using those shitty Northstar engines...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Yeah I see where your coming from. Have you ever considered a Lexus? From what I hear the new IS F (and the GS 350s for that matter) seems to have a perfect combination of class and power, but I've only been a passenger in an ES. I'm also not to sure about the pricing but a standard GS should be within your range.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Yeah I see where your coming from. Have you ever considered a Lexus? From what I hear the new IS F (and the GS 350s for that matter) seems to have a perfect combination of class and power, but I've only been a passenger in an ES. I'm also not to sure about the pricing but a standard GS should be within your range.
    I never really got into Lexus, I dunno.. not really my bag.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

I never really got into Lexus, I dunno.. not really my bag.
    Yes, it is an acquired taste sorta deal, but I've always liked their interiors in their latest cars.

Thanks
    Audi is a very good car. I would go for the Nissan tho

☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Ok, so my bank just approved me for a car loan and I've been shopping around at multiple dealers.
    So far I'm not to happy with what dealers have been offering me for a trade in. (So far 12k-14k is what I've been offered)
    This is what I'm driving. It's 2008 Dodge Charger RT with 42,000 miles on it. The thing is it has a lot of after market parts I added.

After market parts:

Yokohama Parada Spec-X racing tires ( about 3k miles on the tires)
    After market 8 speaker stereo system
    After market exhaust
    After market cams
    After market head lamps
    After market shocks+struts.

The car is in excellent shape, and has always been meticulously maintained.
    I'm really not trying to let it go for any less than 17-17.5k It's worth it all day.
    Thing that blows, is that I need the damn trade in money To get the new car I want.
    So I guess I'm gonna take the tires off and throw the factory shits on,
    and take the Audio system out. The other shit I really can't be fucked with.
    Anyway, my budget for the new whip is 38k-40k. I've been looking at these cars for prospects.
    Hopefully some car enthusiasts hop in this thread and throw some input in.. I'm kind of torn really.
    I love my car, but I want to flip it before it gets to 50k miles and the value drops more.
    It's also a v8 and a total fucking gas guzzler, which was one of the excuses the dealers were giving me for the shit trade in values.

option 1.

2012 Cadillac CTS sports sedan (MSRP starting at 35,000.00)

option 2.

2012 Nissan Z-coupe (MSRP starting at 32,000.00)

option 3.

2012 Audi A5 Coupe (MSRP starting at 38,000.00)

option 4.

2013 Volkswagen CC (MSRP starting at 30,000.00)

Well, those are the 4 cars I've been looking at.
    So far I've test driven the Cadillac CTS and the Nissan Z and I was really impressed with both.
    The Z handled like a fucking champ, though I absolutely loved the CTS interior, and it had some serious power for a luxury sedan.

Opinions?
    Dealers don't give dick about after market parts, it sucks they tried the same shit with my buddies camaro. I say go for the Nissan. I love German cars but they're such a bitch to work on without those expensive ass special tools for the dumbest shit. Caddys have nice interiors but you have a lot to work wit the Z, plus the Z's got hella nice room to work with under the hood the way the firewall is already pushed back. Then again I am a Nissan fan, Nissan is more for an (I know I'm sexy and powerful, and so is my car) kind of look. I feel like Caddys are more pompous looking, but thes just my opinion.

All in all the Z is more of a car to have fun in, and the Caddy is about luxury.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12