Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Threadstarter
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post

Your choice

BTW: I'm not using CES curved though. I just have 3 monitors, 2 for PC and one for console.
    I know what you mean, I have a regular set up but I hate having the small siding of the monitors in between the screens, I'm a bit OCD when it comes to this stuff
    @iDream4fun two of my friends and my cousin have gaming projectors, though my cousin uses an 11k JVC LCoS projector on a curved panoramic wall in his theatre he built, shit puts you INTO the game, life sized bf3 is absolutely amazing, and it makes gaming a hell of a lot more fun for me. Plus you get the benefit of connecting your console or tv to it as well. With my room being remodeled in goof to have a second keyboard mount and mouse mount that swivels over my recliner so I can sit back and nerd out without straining my eyes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    1. You sure a projector is going to give you the refresh rate you want to be able to game without tearing?
    2. Pawn shops are legally required to hold merchandise so the police can check goods before allowing them to be sold.

Threadstarter
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    1. You sure a projector is going to give you the refresh rate you want to be able to game without tearing?
    2. Pawn shops are legally required to hold merchandise so the police can check goods before allowing them to be sold.
    For 1: the LCOS projectors are pretty decent with their rates, one of the older JC models I found hadn't at 10ms and this was about a year and a half ago, but I am trying to keep that in mind with my purchase.

For 2: the pawn shops near me aren't exactly, well they aren't too up to par with legalities. Most don't even advertised you hear them through word of mouth and they're in sketchy places so in staying away from them. I only have two options for pawn shops that actually have signs advertising where they are and they're still in the ghetto areas of East Stroudsberg.

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Sorry for the shit English btw I hate using my iPod but it's all I got while at work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    i have the sharp pg-a20x projector

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke420 For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (06-26-2012)

Threadstarter
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke420 View Post
    i have the sharp pg-a20x projector
    Sorry for the delayed response. I'd it DLP LED or LCoS and how's the MS on it with gaming? A

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

EDIT I meant 3lcd not LED.

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

EDIT2 it's 3 LCD which isn't bad but they can get lense blobs and I'm trying to stay away from that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12