Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Education in canada costs 200 bucks a class for summer school LOLOLOLOLOL

  2. #17
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    214
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well, that sucks. I went to math summer school the last 2 years, even if I find math really easy. Last year I got suspended at the end of term 3 and missed 2 tests and couldn't re-do them and the year before I slept and spoke to all my friends around me and dicked around. (I still passed my final exam that year but my teacher was a cunt.

    Did great this year, 95+ on everything. ^_^

    Shit happens I guess, just pay attention and make sure you don't fuck up summer school. Because repeating would suck dick.



    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Education in canada costs 200 bucks a class for summer school LOLOLOLOLOL
    300 where I live, but that's because we don't expect our students to fail, sorry if you guys do.
    Last edited by scotbud123; 06-25-2012 at 11:09 AM.








     





















  3. #18
    unicorn69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,112
    Reputation
    -147
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Fine
    Lol...You have to pay for Summer School? In the US, Summer School is free and mandatory.

  4. #19
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,263
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,319
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    LOL GJ DUMBASS

  5. #20
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Well, that sucks. I went to math summer school the last 2 years, even if I find math really easy. Last year I got suspended at the end of term 3 and missed 2 tests and couldn't re-do them and the year before I slept and spoke to all my friends around me and dicked around. (I still passed my final exam that year but my teacher was a cunt.

    Did great this year, 95+ on everything. ^_^

    Shit happens I guess, just pay attention and make sure you don't fuck up summer school. Because repeating would suck dick.





    300 where I live, but that's because we don't expect our students to fail, sorry if you guys do.
    costs more then healthcare LOLOLOLOLOL

  6. #21
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    I'm never in class and I have an 8 average (8 = B+ I think).

  7. #22
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    You dumb fuck.

  8. #23
    Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Beyond the Earth
    Posts
    7,806
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    2,174
    My Mood
    Worried
    200 for 1 single class?

  9. #24
    Reflex-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    6,633
    Reputation
    584
    Thanks
    2,265
    My Mood
    Dead
    Just go to Class and Do the Work, .

  10. #25
    Burgessjr_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    / cares

    I only had to pay 5 dollars , I take math because i fucking hated my math teacher

  11. #26
    Kwuest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Dumb twat .

  12. #27
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    qq more at my university it costs 3.5k per class. And I don't even go to a super expensive university or anything.

  13. #28
    Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Macabrian Invasion Fleet
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    456
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    qq more at my university it costs 3.5k per class. And I don't even go to a super expensive university or anything.
    well it happens to hurt when you sit on your ass and skip your classes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Summer school starts tmmrw.
    By fabz in forum General
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 09:41 AM
  2. guies i in summer school
    By fabz in forum General
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 02:14 PM
  3. summer school tommrow
    By fabz in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-01-2009, 06:56 AM
  4. summer school shut down
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 06:09 AM
  5. i hate summer school
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 07:48 AM