Thread: Pizza Hut

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 77
  1. #31
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired
    Carls Jr. .. Eh.. Very unpopular. Reminds me of Hardee's Idk if they're the same place or not tho
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post


    omg im jelly with all your fast food joints... the latest one that has been introduced to nz is carls jr and there is only on store atm

    good food though

  2. #32
    Tall kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Living in Kiwi land
    Posts
    4,536
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    573
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgy Dawg View Post
    Carls Jr. .. Eh.. Very unpopular. Reminds me of Hardee's Idk if they're the same place or not tho
    my experience was good because i ordered the guacamole bacon thick burger but they got my order mixed up and gave me another thickburger so i told them it was wrong and they let me keep the original and gave me the guacamole thick burger for free
    Oh hai der.

  3. #33
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired
    Haha. You know how to do it I just don't care for fast good :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post


    my experience was good because i ordered the guacamole bacon thick burger but they got my order mixed up and gave me another thickburger so i told them it was wrong and they let me keep the original and gave me the guacamole thick burger for free

  4. #34
    Sev.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,039
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    140
    @Tall kiwi lucky you

  5. #35
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Costco pizza you stupid mother fuckers.

  6. #36
    Swiftdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Illinois.
    Posts
    12,572
    Reputation
    1130
    Thanks
    2,982
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgy Dawg View Post
    I knooooow!
    and its good!
    mom just brought me 3 boxed /ligaf
    Still love you Giggletron


  7. #37
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired

    You gon be fat
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Radke View Post


    mom just brought me 3 boxed /ligaf

  8. #38
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,669
    Reputation
    2353
    Thanks
    6,358
    There is no Pizza hut in Palestine

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  9. #39
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    ITS ALL ABOUT THAT TOPPERS PIZZA


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  10. #40
    .REZClone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,478
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    127
    Sam's PIZZA's.



    War rock Minion - 6-22-12 - Current
    Dragon Nest Minion - 9-15-12 - Current

  11. #41
    Tenebrae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    222
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    37
    Shitty pizza from a fast food chain. No thank you.

  12. #42
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired
    You should be glad for no Pizza Hut. Shits nasty..
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post
    There is no Pizza hut in Palestine

  13. #43
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgy Dawg View Post
    You should be glad for no Pizza Hut. Shits nasty..
    I have no idea how you can eat Little Caeser's pizza. That shit is not good at all. I have had it multiple times in the past couple years, and every single Caeser's place I have been to has had the pizza sit out for hours. The only time I've had a halfway decent one is when it was fresh.

    Seriously, just go buy from a local bar/grill, get frozen since it's cheaper anyways, or just make your own.



  14. #44
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired
    I make my own and go to fancier restaurants too, but i'm just pointing out that this Pizza Hut pizza I had was terrible. Just making it fun
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    I have no idea how you can eat Little Caeser's pizza. That shit is not good at all. I have had it multiple times in the past couple years, and every single Caeser's place I have been to has had the pizza sit out for hours. The only time I've had a halfway decent one is when it was fresh.

    Seriously, just go buy from a local bar/grill, get frozen since it's cheaper anyways, or just make your own.

  15. #45
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired
    Got people all around the world here. Now I'm curious. What do ya have around there?
    Last edited by DawgiiStylz; 06-26-2012 at 09:18 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Pizza patch 2.4
    By snoop1994 in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-31-2009, 08:07 PM
  2. Pizza Patch_v2[1].3
    By jimjimjim in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 07:33 AM
  3. fish cock pizza sig
    By 413X in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 01:58 AM
  4. Gourav makes pizza
    By 1h1a1i in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 12:13 AM
  5. pizza pizza pie
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-01-2007, 07:51 PM