Thread: whistle for me

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 53
  1. #31
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifts Bitch View Post


    Over a month ago and you post it here like it's brand new.

    Why don't you go fuck your horse again
    Rofl get mad kid
    atleast i get fucked.
    sorry you only get your hand


  2. #32
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post

    Rofl get mad kid
    atleast i get fucked.
    sorry you only get your hand
    My hand > That horse

    I love how you know nothing about me yet still think you're better than me.





  3. #33
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifts Bitch View Post


    My hand > That horse

    I love how you know nothing about me yet still think you're better than me.
    Touche bitch.


  4. #34
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    its okay to me...
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  5. #35
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post

    Touche bitch.
    You wear sunglasses inside and have sex with horses





  6. #36
    SmackTalk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    143
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    WHISTLE FOR ME

    Shit just got seriously whistle-worthy.

  7. #37
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    214
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifts Bitch View Post
    I love how you know nothing about me yet still think you're better than me.
    Coming from the person who comes in here and says this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Swifts Bitch View Post
    This shit is old and gay
    That's all we need to know about you, that you come into threads even though you know you won't like the content and post your stupid opinion that no one gives half a flying fuck about. Just get out and shut up dude, no one gives a shit.








     





















  8. The Following User Says Thank You to scotbud123 For This Useful Post:

    Mr.Seyeko (06-29-2012)

  9. #38
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Coming from the person who comes in here and says this:



    That's all we need to know about you, that you come into threads even though you know you won't like the content and post your stupid opinion that no one gives half a flying fuck about. Just get out and shut up dude, no one gives a shit.
    >Thread title, whistle for me
    >Thread must be that retarded song that I really really hate

    I really don't get what you're trying to say in your post.
    I'm guessing you stayed up after your bedtime again?





  10. #39
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    214
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifts Bitch View Post


    >Thread title, whistle for me
    >Thread must be that retarded song that I really really hate

    I really don't get what you're trying to say in your post.
    I'm guessing you stayed up after your bedtime again?
    Posted at 3:30 PM. Obviously up past my bedtime.








     





















  11. #40
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Posted at 3:30 PM. Obviously up past my bedtime.
    Perhaps you should try making sense or applying some logic next time/





  12. #41
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    214
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifts Bitch View Post


    Perhaps you should try making sense or applying some logic next time/
    That's beyond ironic coming from you.....








     





















  13. #42
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    That's beyond ironic coming from you.....
    Whatever makes you feel good about staying home alone all day

    Thread title "Whistle for me"
    Doesn't say anywhere it's the song that I don't like hence I came into the thread to see what it was.

    I posted my opinion.





  14. #43
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    214
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifts Bitch View Post


    Whatever makes you feel good about staying home alone all day

    Thread title "Whistle for me"
    Doesn't say anywhere it's the song that I don't like hence I came into the thread to see what it was.

    I posted my opinion.
    The "gay" part was your opinion, which nobody cares about. The "old" part is not an opinion, it's a false statement.

    My point still stands, you should just shut up and get out. Nobody cares.








     





















  15. #44
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    The "gay" part was your opinion, which nobody cares about. The "old" part is not an opinion, it's a false statement.

    My point still stands, you should just shut up and get out. Nobody cares.
    It's still an opinion and if you can't tolerate others opinions then you won't make it far in life at all. Old is undefined. I said it was old because it's been on the charts for well over a month and someone else has probably posted it.

    My point stands. You're some prepubescent fag who has nothing better to do with his life than sit at home and try insult others over the internet because he has no life.

    Pretty sure you don't speak for everyone.
    >Shut up and get out of a website





  16. #45
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    214
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifts Bitch View Post


    It's still an opinion and if you can't tolerate others opinions then you won't make it far in life at all. Old is undefined. I said it was old because it's been on the charts for well over a month and someone else has probably posted it.

    My point stands. You're some prepubescent fag who has nothing better to do with his life than sit at home and try insult others over the internet because he has no life.

    Pretty sure you don't speak for everyone.
    >Shut up and get out of a website
    The guy who comes into a thread about a feel good song and starts shit by calling it "gay and old" is going to tell me I have nothing better to do? Now I've seen it all.








     





















Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hacks for mmorpg?
    By suppaman in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-17-2010, 12:04 PM
  2. cheat for gunz
    By suppaman in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 08:34 PM
  3. Connection About for Annomalation in Game
    By asdasd in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 09:17 PM
  4. Looking for hacks
    By Worcha in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2005, 04:21 PM
  5. Too Ownage For Words.
    By Flawless in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-28-2005, 05:55 PM