Thread: Body Building

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
    Thanks for proving my point.
    You had no point to begin with. You started off by not reading the original thread in "Trolling", failed at doing math with a simple subtraction problem, and all you do is repeat yourself with posts that are considered spam. It's not my fault you and your country have a low literary rate for those who can actually READ a post before throwing in your two, well your currency is at a rate of those two cents being the equivalent to the sum of 1.64 BDT so I can see why you consider yourself so "intelligent".

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mAULed View Post

I heard Creatine is bad for you? Is this true and why so?
    Creatine is perfectly fine for your body. It's water-soluble and naturally produced in the body. Many people hate it because they consider it "cheating" when it comes to body-building, when the truth behind it is that it only increases absorption rates for protein and boost your muscles ability to repair themselves after a good workout. Creatine Monohydrate is completely safe for anyone who wants to build muscle mass

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Only 20? When i started i did 30. pushed myself to the max.

☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneSimmons View Post
    Only 20? When i started i did 30. pushed myself to the max.
    When I started I could only do like five good ones, the rest were shit then again I used to be a mr. fatty mcfatfuck, thank god that's not the case anymore

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

You had no point to begin with. You started off by not reading the original thread in "Trolling", failed at doing math with a simple subtraction problem, and all you do is repeat yourself with posts that are considered spam. It's not my fault you and your country have a low literary rate for those who can actually READ a post before throwing in your two, well your currency is at a rate of those two cents being the equivalent to the sum of 1.64 BDT so I can see why you consider yourself so "intelligent".

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Creatine is perfectly fine for your body. It's water-soluble and naturally produced in the body. Many people hate it because they consider it "cheating" when it comes to body-building, when the truth behind it is that it only increases absorption rates for protein and boost your muscles ability to repair themselves after a good workout. Creatine Monohydrate is completely safe for anyone who wants to build muscle mass
    Thanks a lot for confirming that, my friends said oh its bad and it fucks your muscles.

Thanks
    @mAULed there are always idiots out there that say Protein poweder or creatine are bad for and not natural. They dont know what they are talking about. Creatine Monohydrate is the most researched supplement and is pretty much only one of the real few supplemnts you need.

☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks

Thanks a lot for confirming that, my friends said oh its bad and it fucks your muscles.
    No problem man, they probably heard the from someone who overstrained their muscles while taking it. It can make them look ridiculously unshapen, but that only happens if you lift nonstop every single day

---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sev. View Post
    @mAULed there are always idiots out there that say Protein poweder or creatine are bad for and not natural. They dont know what they are talking about. Creatine Monohydrate is the most researched supplement and is pretty much only one of the real few supplemnts you need.
    You need the omega 3 and multi more than anything else. The creatine is just really a bonus to your supplement stack, but it's one powerful bonus

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

Thanks for proving my point yet again. Damn this child is mad.
    With your immature comebacks I think the consensus proves you're the pre-teen around here. A pre-teen who can't take 1012 and subtract 1993 from it you haven't hit subtraction in school little kiddie? Das so cute!

Thanks
    @Lehsyrus or you could just take it with your food like olive oil or something. Vitamins and fat easy from nutrition. You can supplement them but you want feel any difference. And creatine is not a bonus its a must have for real gains.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    He should have let you suck his cock , Good exercise dad.

7xFox
    rabir007 - Cataclypse - Drifts - 3xBananaBoy - 2xjhonwdss
    3xNoShameAlts - 2xClubLife[7] - hunnuke
    3xpantsonfire - blackandyellow17
    MUJJ - the7skulls - wasredskin92 - Unit113

List of successful trades but they got banned later.
    2xcozi94 - BurnRed - rtdt44 - Kelly2580

Gamerusher (Direct scam, just an average noob)
    F10 (Charged back the money)
    SeaNanners (Recovered by owner)
    Hayakuda (Got the money back though)
    d1nam1t (Got the account back though)
    [oG]Brian (Scammed by his brother using his account)

☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Oh so this kid is mad cuz I called her a pre-teen? Or is it her hormones? Wait she's a preteen, so no puberty yet most likely. Or maybe she has already hit puberty and is having her period.

*Waits patiently for her to start screaming again*
    Bahaha oh I am going to have the last laugh on this one. Being a hypocrite doesn't make your dick longer kid, enjoy your ban. Reported all if your off topic spam and (terribly attempted) flame posts. Have fun in your shitty backwater country

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sev. View Post
    @Lehsyrus or you could just take it with your food like olive oil or something. Vitamins and fat easy from nutrition. You can supplement them but you want feel any difference. And creatine is not a bonus its a must have for real gains.
    Not at all, most minerals available in a multi are very difficult to be absorbed from nutrition such as vitamin E and certain vitamins can not be attained from food alone as well, such as your alkaline aminos. Creatine isn't necessarily needed because the gains from not taking result in lean muscle, not bulk. Your strength gains can be obtained through protein and your multi alone with a proper cutting diet and a decent supp cycle with the aminos.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

No problem man, they probably heard the from someone who overstrained their muscles while taking it. It can make them look ridiculously unshapen, but that only happens if you lift nonstop every single day

---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 AM ----------

You need the omega 3 and multi more than anything else. The creatine is just really a bonus to your supplement stack, but it's one powerful bonus

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

With your immature comebacks I think the consensus proves you're the pre-teen around here. A pre-teen who can't take 1012 and subtract 1993 from it you haven't hit subtraction in school little kiddie? Das so cute!
    Yeah i no that protein is ok but i just wasn't sure about creatine, because they told me some people the water doesn't drain from the muscle and they have to get the liquid removed by needles etc D:

☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks

Yeah i no that protein is ok but i just wasn't sure about creatine, because they told me some people the water doesn't drain from the muscle and they have to get the liquid removed by needles etc D:
    You're friends are trolling you what happens is there are increased sodium levels in your blood because sodium is what Creatine takes a ride with through the bloodstream to get to your muscles (same with protein), and most creatine blends have a mixture of different supps that increase sodium levels as well. With increased sodium levels your muscles retain more water, but the amount of time it takes for the sodium to level out, and depending on the persons diet will determine how long it takes the excess water to dissipate. When you get to your toning cycle the excess water weight will be used up while lifting anyways and you'll eventually sweat it all out so that's no problem.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456