Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 126
  1. #31
    alphab0y's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    206
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    11
    Yeah ok w.e

    Can I just get the other open user news position since I am dedicated to doing it

  2. #32
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I found a typo. You said Dolan and his girlfriend.

  3. #33
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,003
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    I found a typo. You said Dolan and his girlfriend.
    That was put sarcastically

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  4. #34
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Scata View Post


    That was put sarcastically
    So was that.

  5. #35
    Sev.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,039
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    140
    Next news U will have to write: congratz for Sev getting 1337 post

  6. #36
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    Screw you Colin, T:A is fast and fun
    That's why I mentioned you.

  7. #37
    alphab0y's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    206
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    11
    It funny beause post ban is in the same exact order how I had it

    @Scata can I just do the user news from know on, and can we ignore are problems? I can get you all the news want them and I will have double the news this week

  8. #38
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by alphab0y View Post
    Steal my fucking user news and didn't even have the heart to give me my rightful credits....

    And don't bullshit me saying you thought up all that user news your self

    @Scata @Cronus- I want my rightful credits
    You know what? You're a god damn tryhard who really needs to stop. You're not joining news team. You're not getting credits. You're over the age of 10, so just man up and deal with it.



  9. #39
    alphab0y's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    206
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    You know what? You're a god damn tryhard who really needs to stop. You're not joining news team. You're not getting credits. You're over the age of 10, so just man up and deal with it.
    I was raised like that and I'm not the one to give up

    If I can't join I will just keep submitting until I get in

    I was promised a chance and I did my work then got ripped off

  10. #40
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by alphab0y View Post
    I was raised like that and I'm not the one to give up

    If I can't join I will just keep submitting until I get in

    I was promised a chance and I did my work then got ripped off
    Because many people on the team do not want you on the team, including me because of behavior like this. If you keep submitting user news, and complain about us taking them (when in reality the user news is the same no matter who writes or submits them), you're only hurting your chances.

    So do everyone a favor and stop asking, it'll look better to everyone if you try to join normally and prove you're worthy instead of complaining about pointless stuff.

    ---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Monkey View Post
    I see all the mistakes I made, and it's bugging me.
    The people who pre-order GW2 can play it on the 25th, not pre-order it. Thanks to Mats the fat pudgey cock smoker on that catch.
    Just let me be gaming editor for this shit, because I'm on the ball with things like this.



  11. #41
    alphab0y's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    206
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    11
    I wouldn't complain, the reason I complained this time was because I was told to turn someth img end then got screwed over and there is a position open for user news so why can't I do it?

    ---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

    View Profile: Burgessjr - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking

    Look at the second vm , I thought I had a chance

    I could not pm so I sent a gm and made a thread

  12. #42
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    Because many people on the team do not want you on the team, including me because of behavior like this. If you keep submitting user news, and complain about us taking them (when in reality the user news is the same no matter who writes or submits them), you're only hurting your chances.

    So do everyone a favor and stop asking, it'll look better to everyone if you try to join normally and prove you're worthy instead of complaining about pointless stuff.

    ---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------



    Just let me be gaming editor for this shit, because I'm on the ball with things like this.
    You're on ball for typos?
    Shut your mouth, fool.

  13. #43
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by alphab0y View Post
    I wouldn't complain, the reason I complained this time was because I was told to turn someth img end then got screwed over and there is a position open for user news so why can't I do it?

    ---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

    View Profile: Burgessjr - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking

    Look at the second vm , I thought I had a chance

    I could not pm so I sent a gm and made a thread
    And we all told Cronus not to let you on the team, just so you know.

    ---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Monkey View Post
    You're on ball for typos?
    Shut your mouth, fool.
    Or you know, the fact that you missed all the TF2 Day 3 update content (the stuff that people looked forward to) and the GW2 release date, I didn't even look at your other articles.



  14. #44
    alphab0y's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    206
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    And we all told Cronus not to let you on the team, just so you know.

    ---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------



    Or you know, the fact that you missed all the TF2 Day 3 update content (the stuff that people looked forward to) and the GW2 release date, I didn't even look at your other articles.
    I already told him he was acting like a bandwagon

    And he proved my point, he just wants to be on staff members side like I said before

    He never gave me a chance and never thought for himself

  15. #45
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,003
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by alphab0y View Post
    I already told him he was acting like a bandwagon

    And he proved my point, he just wants to be on staff members side like I said before

    He never gave me a chance and never thought for himself
    He said that so you could shut the fuck up and stop your bitching. Complaining isn't going to get anything done you twat.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MPGH News 22/5/2011
    By Cal in forum General
    Replies: 133
    Last Post: 05-28-2011, 01:02 PM
  2. [Beta]MPGH News 12/5/2011
    By Cal in forum General
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 05-14-2011, 06:46 AM
  3. My version of MPGH News
    By Ian in forum General
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 08:29 AM
  4. Wild Bill's MPGH News
    By Wild Bill HickCock in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 12:00 AM
  5. Mpgh News Report(Video)
    By M2A in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-14-2009, 06:41 AM

Tags for this Thread